PDA

View Full Version : Something is wrong with my bakery

HyperNova1986
05-05-12, 05:57 PM
I dont really know whats wrong with my bakery. I am loosing coins at a rate which puts coin gaining rate to shame. I gain around 35k couns at night plus daily bonus around 3k. I dont think im making recipies totalling 38k during the day and even if I am then I should still be making throuhgout the day. But I have no idea where all these coins are going. I used to make coins at fast pace but now im loosing more then actually gaining.. Weired.. Can someone help me with this matter please? Thanks!

PinkStarbelly
05-05-12, 06:18 PM
Definitely the imfamous coin bug. If you look around the forum you'll see it's been discussed a lot! Have you updated to the lastest version of the game?

mattyboo1
05-05-12, 06:20 PM
Are you on version1.5.1

HyperNova1986
05-05-12, 08:13 PM
Yes i have installed the newest version of the game that was released yesterday May 5. And btw i just accidently cleared over 100k plates by accidently hitting clear counter twice without noticing the popup.. :(

mattyboo1
05-05-12, 08:19 PM
Is it this problem http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28237-Im-not-getting-welcome-back-message

HyperNova1986
05-05-12, 08:26 PM
I am getting the welcome back popup with the coins o gained while i was away.. Now Im really not sure where those coins are going whatever i gain while i am away. Its really hardly believeable that I make recipies really really expensive that would drive my account in debt. As pinkstarbelly said i think i have that coinbug but do i have to stick with it? Mattyboo, if you closed the app completely and restart it and still have the problem then i think you should contect teamlava.

pinkster73
05-05-12, 09:25 PM
Teamlava is aware of the coin bug. It's in multiple games.