05-05-12, 04:16 PM
Is there a beginner's guide??

mattyboo1
05-05-12, 05:20 PM
The FAQ on pet hotel story

flaquitachula
05-05-12, 06:53 PM
The FAQ on pet hotel story

I read it but it's very basic - i need strategy and tips!!! :-)

sparks229
05-05-12, 08:09 PM
Try this :)

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27715-Some-tips-and-help&p=293314&viewfull=1#post293314

sweetstuff525
05-05-12, 08:36 PM
Just follow the goals like that you don't have to build a room more than once

PinkStarbelly
05-05-12, 08:40 PM
I read it but it's very basic - i need strategy and tips!!! :-)

I have lots of strategies and specific steps for them but too lazy to explain the calculations of each step so I'll only share the vital steps. Here they go!

1). If you're a super beginner with limited space and limited resources (but can log on every few minutes to collect which literally only takes 3 seconds) - you should fill you entire hotel with "Sports Field" more known as puppy room. Add soulmates and babies to each room. The whole process of building, decorating, soulmate and baby only takes about 2 minutes. The money you invested will be returned with about 3 collects (1 collect / 6 minutes).

2). Expanding should always be a priority! As soon as you've saved up enough coins for the next expansion you should start construction right away as every expansion takes longer and longer and you only get 4 new squares.

3). IF YOU DON'T HAVE ISSUES WITH COLLECTING EVERY 5 MINUTES, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO SKIP THIS ONE AND GO DIRECTLY TO THE NEXT STEP! However, if you don't want to or don't have time to keep collecting every 5 minutes, it's time to upgrade to "Ballroom" when you can afford it. If you don't have available space, just delete your puppy rooms 1 by 1 to make room for it (you already got your investment back so no need to be sad). Always add soulmates and babies. It takes about a day of active collecting (1 collect / 2 hours) to get back the coins you've invested. The reason I don't prefer this move is because it's time consuming to build the room and then you need to keep them at least a few days, if not, the time spent on building them won't be worth your time. If you do decide to get them, I recommend not getting more than 4.

4). Start building fun rooms. You only need 1 of each (although Ramen Stand are 1 of the rooms with highest profit in the game, you still only need 1). You don't have to have every single one to go to the next step, I'm only saying that you should building them when you have spare coins.

5). This is the last step and my favorite step! As soon as you've saved 354,000 coins buy the Sultan Suite. This room is unique because it only takes a minute to build which never is the case for rooms that doesn't need constructible parts and it's also the highest profit maker hour wise. It makes 19,400 coins / 4 hour which means it makes you 4,850 coins each hour. I recommend you own 1 Sultan Suite before you start building fun rooms because you'll profit quicker with Sultan Suite compared to the fun rooms. If you don't have available space, start deleting the puppy rooms 1 by 1 (and Ballroom when you don't have anymore puppy rooms left, if you have any Ballrooms that is) as you start building more Sultan Suites. NOTE: Don't get soulmates or babies until you've utilized all your space with Sultan Suites. Soon you'll be making tons of coins! When you've reached 10 Sultan Suites (without soulmate and baby) you'll make at least 500,000 each day if actively collecting (1 collect / 4 hours)

When you own at least half a dozen Sultan Suites, your daily profit will be high enough for you to always have an expansion under construction. With that kind of profit, you'll also have more freedom to buy other rooms you prefer (even if they don't make you as many coins). NEVER SELL SULTAN SUITES TO MAKE ROOM FOR OTHER ROOMS, expand and use the new available space instead.

Tips for agressive players: If you want to utilize all space for as much profit as possible, start storing your fun rooms to make room for Sultan Suites. HOWEVER, save 3 squares for fun rooms (the biggest fun room, Playground, takes up 3 squares). Always leave the Ramen Stand out by default because it makes the most money. If a pet wishes to play in another fun room, collect from the one that's out before storing it and placing the one your pet wants to visit. When you've collected the profit of your pet's visit, remember to always store it and place the Ramen Stand for maximum profit.

Le me know if You have any questions! :)

flaquitachula
05-06-12, 08:44 AM
Thanks pinkstarbelly -- that is a lot of great information!!! I would love to see your place!! I bet it is a blast to party there!!!!! :-)

So, in a nutshell....get all puppy rooms, expand each time when you have the coins and get the sultan suite when you can afford it!! Keep Ramen Stand for profit store other fun rooms until pets want to go there then collect and place that fun room. Am i a pro yet!??? lol

Besides the ballroom, in your opinion which are the most profitable rooms if you cant be on the game during the work day??

flaquitachula
05-06-12, 08:48 AM
Your place is really great, pinkstarbelly -- animal paridise and castle avamir!!! (my daughters and I play) :-)

so you don't need stairs?? Before i placed mine the animals didn't move to anyother rooms, but i read that they don't need them. I wonder why mine seem to??

queentina3
05-06-12, 10:02 AM
Your place is really great, pinkstarbelly -- animal paridise and castle avamir!!! (my daughters and I play) :-)

so you don't need stairs?? Before i placed mine the animals didn't move to anyother rooms, but i read that they don't need them. I wonder why mine seem to??

This is just my opinion, others may feel differently. I don't think stairs are necessary. The only thing they add is to your "paw" for the daily bonus. When you look at what you can gain by adding profitable rooms compared to the measly daily bonus you'd get by having stairs, the rooms are a better choice.

The animals will sometimes teleport out of their room/floor to another, and then there are the times when you see a bubble above their heads for them to go to a particular room. Maybe you have to keep your game open long enough to notice them teleporting, and you're just missing it when they do it. Even if you don't see them, and they aren't doing it, as long as you see the bubble above their heads for certain fun rooms, and you click them to go there, that is about all the money you'll make off of them going room to room. If they end up just staying in their room and pacing, instead of going to other rooms via the stairs, you aren't losing any money, the only exception is that "paw" for the daily bonus.

Hope that helps.

patisu
05-06-12, 10:08 AM
PinkStarbelly, I get it :) but, just wondering...Sultan Suite costs 208,000 (at the moment, on my iPad) and you get 4850 coins/hr and Ramen Stand costs 58,600 and you get 4500 coins/hr. Considering how long it takes to get hundreds of thousands of coins on this game, couldn't you achieve same results faster with Ramen Stands and have the benefit of storing them when needed? Thanks for typing out your stategy...I love it :)

sweetstuff525
05-06-12, 10:12 AM
PinkStarbelly, I get it :) but, just wondering...Sultan Suite costs 208,000 (at the moment, on my iPad) and you get 4850 coins/hr and Ramen Stand costs 58,600 and you get 4500 coins/hr. Considering how long it takes to get hundreds of thousands of coins on this game, couldn't you achieve same results faster with Ramen Stands and have the benefit of storing them when needed? Thanks for typing out your stategy...I love it :)

And another 140,000 to decorate it lol
Ramen way to go

queentina3
05-06-12, 10:21 AM
The Ramon Stand can't be "played" by your neighbors, so you lose out on that option, and you have to "request" the floorboards as they aren't giftable. So in either case, Ramon while nice isn't something I would want to fill my hotel up with.

patisu
05-06-12, 01:54 PM
The Ramon Stand can't be "played" by your neighbors, so you lose out on that option, and you have to "request" the floorboards as they aren't giftable. So in either case, Ramon while nice isn't something I would want to fill my hotel up with.

I understand...but I think I will try 2 ramen stands to help get the coinage for the Sultan room :) I can always get rid of it if it doesn't work out. Besides, I love ramen...lol.

queentina3
05-06-12, 02:29 PM
I understand...but I think I will try 2 ramen stands to help get the coinage for the Sultan room :) I can always get rid of it if it doesn't work out. Besides, I love ramen...lol.

LMAO, that is as good a reason as any. Once I expand more floors on the top of my hotel, I'll be building another as well. Since I don't have stairs, I'm putting a fun room on each floor and the only 2 left are the higher costing gem ones, which I won't purchase unless they lower those rates. So any further floors I expand up will be having the Ramen Stand as its "Fun Room". :)

PinkStarbelly
05-06-12, 05:37 PM

This is just my opinion, others may feel differently. I don't think stairs are necessary. The only thing they add is to your "paw" for the daily bonus. When you look at what you can gain by adding profitable rooms compared to the measly daily bonus you'd get by having stairs, the rooms are a better choice.

Thank you flaquitachula! Just like queentina's answer, stairs increase your hotel rating which gives you a higher daily bonus but the daily bonus isn't that much to it's better to fill your hotel with rooms. Aside from the daily bonus, stairs main purpose for your pets to be able to move up and down the floors, without the stairs, they can only move around on their own floor. However, don't forget that they can't move around in family rooms (Lobby and Nursery - the rooms you get soulmates and babies) so if you place them in the middle of your hotel, they will become an obstacle for that floor. Always put the family rooms in a corner or was far to the end of the floor as possible. You can visit my hotel and look. See where I put my family rooms and watch how my pets wander around on their floor without stairs.

PinkStarbelly
05-06-12, 05:55 PM

Well, it honestly depends on which angle you're looking at it. If you plan to store your Ramen Stans, you won't get the high profit it gives and the reason to why we have fun rooms in the first place is because pets wish to visit fun rooms. In very rare occasions, 2 pets will want to go to the same fun room and since only 1 pet can use it at a time, you loose 1 wish, but as I mentioned, this is very rare.

My biggest objective to why Sultan Suite wins over Ramen Stand is that (although Ramen Stand in cheaper and makes almost as much as Sultan Suite hour wise) Ramen Stand only can compete with with Sultan Suite IF YOU ACTUALLY COLLECT EVERY SINGLE HOUR! Ramen Stand also has a bug, most of the time, it never reaches 4,500 coins. It stops at 2,000-something which means in reality, you have to collect every 30 minutes to compete with Sultan Suite that you only have to collect from every other 4 hours. Also concider the time when you go to sleep. When you wake up, you'll have 19,400 coins on each Sultan Suite you own and 14,900 coins less if you own the Ramen Stand instead. In the long run, Sultan Suite makes much higher profit and the price difference to build the Suptan Suite over Ramen Stand, you will get back with a day of active collecting.

PinkStarbelly
05-06-12, 06:20 PM
Thanks pinkstarbelly -- that is a lot of great information!!! I would love to see your place!! I bet it is a blast to party there!!!!! :-)

So, in a nutshell....get all puppy rooms, expand each time when you have the coins and get the sultan suite when you can afford it!! Keep Ramen Stand for profit store other fun rooms until pets want to go there then collect and place that fun room. Am i a pro yet!??? lol

Besides the ballroom, in your opinion which are the most profitable rooms if you cant be on the game during the work day??

You're definitely a pro in making!! Hehe! Another room that is very profitable is Painted Canyon that makes 30,100 coins in 12 hours (2500 coins per hour). It's a constructicle room where you'll need 2 Colorful Rocks and 5 Paint. However, it's quite expensive (a bit over 200,000 coins to complete the room) and it also takes up 3 squares compared to Sultan Suite's 2 squares. I compare a lot with Sultan Suite because it's simply by far the most superior room profit wise.

Another thing to consider is; as Painted Canyon only makes 2,500coins/hr compared to Sultan Suite's 4,750coins/hr (Sultan Suite makes almost double) which means Painted Canyon needs the 8hrs to reach Sultan Suite's limit of 19,400 coins/4hrs. Therefore, you will only need Painted Canyon if you're busy for more than 8 hrs, anything less than 8 hrs and you'll still profit the most with Sultan Suite.

patisu
05-06-12, 07:36 PM
Well, it honestly depends on which angle you're looking at it. If you plan to store your Ramen Stans, you won't get the high profit it gives and the reason to why we have fun rooms in the first place is because pets wish to visit fun rooms. In very rare occasions, 2 pets will want to go to the same fun room and since only 1 pet can use it at a time, you loose 1 wish, but as I mentioned, this is very rare.

My biggest objective to why Sultan Suite wins over Ramen Stand is that (although Ramen Stand in cheaper and makes almost as much as Sultan Suite hour wise) Ramen Stand only can compete with with Sultan Suite IF YOU ACTUALLY COLLECT EVERY SINGLE HOUR! Ramen Stand also has a bug, most of the time, it never reaches 4,500 coins. It stops at 2,000-something which means in reality, you have to collect every 30 minutes to compete with Sultan Suite that you only have to collect from every other 4 hours. Also concider the time when you go to sleep. When you wake up, you'll have 19,400 coins on each Sultan Suite you own and 14,900 coins less if you own the Ramen Stand instead. In the long run, Sultan Suite makes much higher profit and the price difference to build the Suptan Suite over Ramen Stand, you will get back with a day of active collecting.

Yes...I see what you mean. However, I just HAD to check my "return" on the ramen stand ;) The "shining, bouncing COINS ARE DONE" did show up 30 minutes after my last collection. When my alarm went off 1 hr after collection, there were exactly 4500 coins cashed in :) As for bugs and/or discrepancies, I have no doubt that can glitch! So, as soon as I can afford to expand & buy the Sultan room, I will get it! Now if only they can figure out why there are at least 3 gem prices for each gem room :P Thanks again, PinkStarbelly! I did not know only one pet at a time can use a fun room either...

flaquitachula
05-06-12, 08:17 PM

The animals will sometimes teleport out of their room/floor to another, and then there are the times when you see a bubble above their heads for them to go to a particular room. Maybe you have to keep your game open long enough to notice them teleporting, and you're just missing it when they do it. Even if you don't see them, and they aren't doing it, as long as you see the bubble above their heads for certain fun rooms, and you click them to go there, that is about all the money you'll make off of them going room to room. If they end up just staying in their room and pacing, instead of going to other rooms via the stairs, you aren't losing any money, the only exception is that "paw" for the daily bonus.

Hope that helps.

It does help. Thanks. It sounds like you make money when the animals visit the fun rooms...does each one make the same amount? do you lose money if you see the bubble but don't have the fun room????

PinkStarbelly
05-06-12, 08:34 PM
Yes...I see what you mean. However, I just HAD to check my "return" on the ramen stand ;) The "shining, bouncing COINS ARE DONE" did show up 30 minutes after my last collection. When my alarm went off 1 hr after collection, there were exactly 4500 coins cashed in :) As for bugs and/or discrepancies, I have no doubt that can glitch! So, as soon as I can afford to expand & buy the Sultan room, I will get it! Now if only they can figure out why there are at least 3 gem prices for each gem room :P Thanks again, PinkStarbelly! I did not know only one pet at a time can use a fun room either...

You're welcome! I'm just happy to help and share my knowledge. If your revenue is too low and you need to make changes in your hotel to bring it up, having more than 1 Ramen Stand honestly isn't such a bad idea. I would however recommend to stay at 2 (or 3 at the most) since it'll take at least 2-3 days to get your investment back on each Ramen Stand. However, if you still need more, the best investment is the Ballroom, it only makes 700coins/hr but is very cheap (under 10,000 coins) to complete :) Hope that helps and good luck with the Ramen Stands :)

PinkStarbelly
05-06-12, 08:44 PM
It does help. Thanks. It sounds like you make money when the animals visit the fun rooms...does each one make the same amount? do you lose money if you see the bubble but don't have the fun room????

When they "wander" around in a fun room themselves, you won't make money. You only make money when they have wish-bubble above their head and you have that particular room, you click on the bubble and your pet get's transfered there. You make a different amount depending on what level you're on. It keeps rising along with your level. I'm currently on level 22 and receive 1,800 coins for each wish fullfilled ..