PDA

View Full Version : counters sent to storage with food on it

babygirlb118
05-05-12, 02:39 PM
Why did my food disappear when I sent the counters to storage that my food was placed on? The least I should get if the food disappears is my money back....I had counters that were open that the food could have been placed on instead of being destroyed.

bigjonjon
05-05-12, 02:46 PM
You should only send the counters that are empty to storage. Full counters placed in storage are cleared.

ButterPanda
05-05-12, 02:53 PM
Yes, when storing counters with food on them the food is lost. You can move those counters around your restaurant but once they are placed into storage the food is gone.

JohnDede
05-05-12, 05:38 PM
I had counters that were open that the food could have been placed on instead of being destroyed.

Put the empty counters in storage, and move those with food on where the empty counters were.

SmokeyMtnGirl
05-05-12, 06:26 PM
If you store an empty counter the food is thrown away.

JohnDede
05-05-12, 06:36 PM
An empty counter by definition has no food on it.

babygirlb118
05-05-12, 08:27 PM
Thanks...I realize that now that all my food is gone. It was never stated anywhere that it would happen. I recently started playing the game and didn't know items could be moved by just sliding it....I honestly was placing everything into storage and taking it out in order to move items around. Guess I'm the idiot of the week :/

kooky panda
05-05-12, 09:00 PM
Thanks...I realize that now that all my food is gone. It was never stated anywhere that it would happen. I recently started playing the game and didn't know items could be moved by just sliding it....I honestly was placing everything into storage and taking it out in order to move items around. Guess I'm the idiot of the week :/

I think alot of new players have done this. I stored a counter of lobsters in RS when I was first playing. lol