PDA

View Full Version : Why are we suffering the repair of the "regular" version of this game?

JohnDede
05-05-12, 01:25 PM
Seems like the Valentine versions worked fine. Is it not possible to clone that working version, change the scenery, etc, as required, and have a "regular" version that actually works properly.

I know. But I couldn't stop myself from asking.

ButterPanda
05-05-12, 02:55 PM
The holiday versions are only temporary and the main updates are given to the regular versions of the games so any updates after will only affect the regular version. Thanks for the feedback it will be passed on to our developers.

JohnDede
05-05-12, 05:20 PM
I understand that position, but I remember hearing: use the Valentine version, it had the updates that the regular version needs, and then there was: don't switch back to the regular version till it gets updated. Well, it's updated, twice in fact, and I have to open the restaurant, change the food, service the neighbors, trigger a restart of the bots coming in, and get the heck out of RS. Half way through the food and neighbors, I'm down to 2 bots inside the restaurant, any list scrolling stops all motion, gifting anyone anything clears the restaurant and starts the bots coming in from scratch again, and various other quirks that occur. I'm not aiming at you, Butter, but there is such a thing as code that's been fixed so many times, that every new fix breaks something else. The server seem to be performing, it's what's on my device that seems to be the problem. Anyway, thanks for passing on the comments. I'm done, now.