PDA

View Full Version : error message when buying gems on sale.

njmkdm
05-05-12, 12:48 PM
is it just me or does anyone else have trouble buying the 580 gems for 79.99? everytime i try i get an error message. it will let me get 275 for 39.99 twice but you lose 30 gems that way. first time it happened i thought oh well just a fluke. now 3 weeks later same thing.

kooky panda
05-05-12, 02:09 PM
is it just me or does anyone else have trouble buying the 580 gems for 79.99? everytime i try i get an error message. it will let me get 275 for 39.99 twice but you lose 30 gems that way. first time it happened i thought oh well just a fluke. now 3 weeks later same thing.
I have had this issue in the past. I have go in and cleared out my cookie and data under safari, then restarted my device.
(on Iphone 4) this has helped, another time I had to delete and reinstall the game.
What does your error say?

njmkdm
05-06-12, 08:44 AM
just
"error while processing" in the amazon store. have no trouble with any other purchases at amazon other than the 580 gems. i am playing on a kindle fire. i am of the old generation that just learned to text message a few months ago. hope its not cookies since i have no idea what to do with/about them! love this game and having lots of fun. just got the piano in surprise box.
thanks for your time helping a newbie.