PDA

View Full Version : Gifting Gems?

oinkss
05-05-12, 08:29 AM
So I just downloaded the new game from Team Lava, Pet Hotel, and I noticed they have the option of gifting gems to your neighbors. I thought that was awesome. And then it got me thinking, if they can put that option in Pet Hotel, why not Bakery Story?

I think TL should consider bringing this over to bakery story considering the fact that a lot of people lose their hard earned gems to traps everyday. Is there anyway we can suggest this to TL or have a vote maybe?

rooncake
05-05-12, 09:06 AM
Do you think anyone would actually gift gems though? 8D I doubt anyone would be willing, unless it was a gift to family or something.

sweetstuff525
05-05-12, 09:20 AM
Do you think anyone would actually gift gems though? 8D I doubt anyone would be willing, unless it was a gift to family or something.

It's. Not your own gems you would be gifting...int pet hotel everyone can send 3 gems a day

shonycakes
05-05-12, 09:26 AM
It's. Not your own gems you would be gifting...int pet hotel everyone can send 3 gems a day
:O Theres no way we will get that!!!!

kahlan531
05-05-12, 11:34 AM
In Pet Hotel Story you get 5 times as many gems for the price if you purchase them. So 1 gem in PHS is equivalent to 1/5 gem in BS. Since you can gift 3 gems per day, TL is basically only giving away 3/5 gem per player in Bakery Story gem value.

Emenae
05-06-12, 04:02 AM
I wish they would do that. Its pretty cool being able to gift gems. :P

But I think they only did that in Pet Hotel Story because unlike the other stories, you can't level things to earn gems, you can only do it by finishing goals.

sweetstuff525
05-06-12, 07:00 AM
I wish they would do that. Its pretty cool being able to gift gems. :P

But I think they only did that in Pet Hotel Story because unlike the other stories, you can't level things to earn gems, you can only do it by finishing goals.

yeah they should do it in pet shop and zoo story