PDA

View Full Version : Im not getting welcome back message

mattyboo1
05-05-12, 06:14 AM
Half the time the game doesn't recognize that I am away I go back into the game I shut off and restarted my iPod it does this even with the updated version 1.5 and 1.5.1 I don't get a welcome back message and my food has not sold please post if you have this please help

DAmanding
05-05-12, 10:16 AM
Did you force close your games before the reset? Try that. Also you should force close them before you go to sleep at night.

mattyboo1
05-05-12, 10:17 AM
Yes I do all of this The game acts as If I haven't been gone

mattyboo1
05-05-12, 08:02 PM
Please please please someone help I'm desperate I can barely earn any coins is anyone else having this issue

sparks229
05-05-12, 08:22 PM
Maybe try delete/re-install?

mattyboo1
05-05-12, 08:25 PM
Maybe try delete/re-install?. I uninstalled Dan reinstalled 3 times no change yet

mattyboo1
05-05-12, 08:26 PM
Did you force close your games before the reset? Try that. Also you should force close them before you go to sleep at night.. I have done everything

mattyboo1
05-05-12, 08:27 PM
Absolutely everything is anybody else having this issue

sweetstuff525
05-05-12, 08:33 PM
Absolutely everything is anybody else having this issue

How long are you Away for?

kooky panda
05-05-12, 08:50 PM
I am not sure what the issue is. You have deleted and reinstalled so that would of taken care of any corrupted files.

You have a futuristic divider blocking the path to some of your tables and chairs, try moving that . It could be throwing your game off.

If that does not solve the issue, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to have them look into you game for any specific issues.

mattyboo1
05-06-12, 07:56 AM
Oh I am away for 8 hours a whole night and I don't get the message and it's getting worse now

sweetstuff525
05-06-12, 08:13 AM
Oh I am away for 8 hours a whole night and I don't get the message and it's getting worse now

do you leave your device on?

mattyboo1
05-06-12, 10:33 AM
I force close and turn my iPod on and off so it should work and sometimes I do it in the morning too something is wrong I get on and it acts as if I haven't been on

mattyboo1
05-08-12, 04:37 PM
I got an email from support yesterday I suppose I'm not aloud to post support emails in the forums they said my device was disagreeing with the servers and that it was a known issue I guess well see what happens hopefully it works out good

kooky panda
05-08-12, 05:41 PM
I did not see you post here, but do you force close out your game(not just restart your device) before you go to bed?

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.