PDA

View Full Version : Zoo Story 2 Information Database

dlp44
05-05-12, 02:41 AM
Hi all!

I created a Pet Shop Story Information database a few months ago. Once it was pretty much completed I began working on this one for Zoo Story 2. It is far from being complete, but if we all work together as we did with the PSS database it will be complete in no time!

Here is the link:
http://bit.ly/ZS2Info

PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIGHLIGHT ANY CELL YOU CHANGE TO THE YELLOW FILL COLOR

I am asking that anyone that has the information PLEASE feel free to edit the document. BUT, please change the color of the cell you enter information into with the yellow fill so I will know what to change in the master workbook before re-uploading the update version.

The formatting didn't exactly transfer over completely, so, we will just be using this google docs version to gather to the data. I am willing to e-mail anyone interested the original XLS workbook (which is looks MUCH better) if you will PM me your e-mail address.

Please feel free to let me know any suggestions/criticisms. Hope you guys can get some use out of it!

dlp44
05-05-12, 11:51 PM
I wanted to let everyone know that has attempted to view the spreadsheet before now that it has been fixed so that you all can view/edit it. I forgot to change the settings to open it up to the public without needing to sign in to a Google account.

Also, I left out a MAJOR thank you to someone. Rionkimchi sent me his database which allowed me to have the income amounts for 20-30 animals I was missing. This was a huge help! His spreadsheet is much more useful than this one if you are trying to get a better look at your zoo's income or a particular's income/return on investment. Thanks again rionkimchi!

saintlover
05-07-12, 05:45 PM
I added a few details

melissalex
05-08-12, 05:03 AM
Breed time is too long. We can have just one nursery ( i mean 149 gem even if we buy gem is a lot !) and almost all animal is 12 hours too 2 days ! TOO LONG!!

sehana
05-08-12, 08:28 AM
Great Informational Database!! I was working on one on the side, but looks like you've done most of the work already :)

rionkimchi
05-10-12, 08:39 AM
I do not have time to edit your spreadsheet but I have an extensive one if you want a copy - - send me a PM with your email address.

rionkimchi
05-17-12, 07:06 AM
I added to your spreadsheet, including a "discovery" that each upgrade adds 80% of the gold that one animal earns. In other words, rank 1 (4 animals) = gold from 1 animal x 4, rank 2 = gold from 1 animal x 4.8, and rank 3 = gold from 1 animal x 5.6. It worked for every single animal except two of them, which are possibly typos in the spreadsheet, TBD.

rionkimchi
06-21-12, 07:33 PM
I think this database is great. It doesn't calculate the gold & XP earnings the way I would recommend (it has "theoretical" calculations as if you were always sitting there playing the game). Not realistic, but...
It is a great resource. I recommend a STICKY on this one for sure !!
Please add to this database, and then I will update my calculations of rankings based on "realistic collection frequencies", which is another sticky thread.
How do you submit a thread to a moderator for consideration of sticky status ?

rionkimchi
07-03-12, 03:10 PM
I have updated the shared spreadsheet (link above) to include a new sheet - - "RANKINGS" - - which allows calculation of realistic gold & XP values. The sheet has no merged cells so that it can be sorted & filtered easily. (The original "main" sheet has merged cells preventing this.)

There are a number of animals for which data is missing. Collectively, "we" own these animals and have the data, we just need each person to check & see what they can contribute. Please do, and thanks.

rionkimchi
07-10-12, 09:33 AM
Many more updates done.

rionkimchi
07-31-12, 07:09 AM
Anyone else adding to / updating this resource ? If so please reply here.

rionkimchi
08-05-12, 03:46 PM
If you would like to use this shared online resource, please be aware that it is not "EDIT PROTECTED". It is NOT "locked" - - you can make changes. Therefore, it is susceptible to people "messing it up". If you use it, please download a backup copy to your computer, and then if you screw it up you will have the original to use to restore it.

This has already occurred - - someone delete all the animals names, and resorted some of the data in a way that got the sheet out of whack. It took many hours to restore it to a usable condition.

Please be very careful using this shared resource so it can be maintained in good condition for everyone.

rionkimchi
08-09-12, 03:28 PM
I added this week's animals.

rionkimchi
08-17-12, 02:22 PM
Added last couple weeks of animals

rionkimchi
08-24-12, 02:15 PM
added this week's animals

rionkimchi
09-14-12, 08:57 AM
Added some animals.

rionkimchi
09-25-12, 10:16 AM
Added animals through 9/19 update

rionkimchi
10-08-12, 07:05 AM
Updated, with help from others, with the animals through the 10-4 update.

rionkimchi
10-12-12, 09:02 AM
Added 10-11 animals. Reorganized "buildable" spreadsheet.

rionkimchi
10-25-12, 09:36 AM
Updated

rionkimchi
10-26-12, 06:47 AM
Added 10-25 animals

virginia1217
11-14-12, 06:32 PM
YOU ARE FANTASTIC!! I use both your Pet Shop and Zoo Story databases to proactively gift my neighbors with what they need to complete under-construction animals. Also used it to breed most of the crossbreeds in Pet Shop!! Now if you could just solve the problem of my IPAD crashing on Pet Shop every 10 seconds!!?? thanks again for all the hard work!!

Hi all!

I created a Pet Shop Story Information database a few months ago. Once it was pretty much completed I began working on this one for Zoo Story 2. It is far from being complete, but if we all work together as we did with the PSS database it will be complete in no time!

Here is the link:
http://bit.ly/ZS2Info

PLEASE REMEMBER TO HIGHLIGHT ANY CELL YOU CHANGE TO THE YELLOW FILL COLOR

I am asking that anyone that has the information PLEASE feel free to edit the document. BUT, please change the color of the cell you enter information into with the yellow fill so I will know what to change in the master workbook before re-uploading the update version.

The formatting didn't exactly transfer over completely, so, we will just be using this google docs version to gather to the data. I am willing to e-mail anyone interested the original XLS workbook (which is looks MUCH better) if you will PM me your e-mail address.

Please feel free to let me know any suggestions/criticisms. Hope you guys can get some use out of it!

mike081
07-19-13, 03:02 PM
Hi All
I love the idea on having a data base for ZS2 B U T I can't figure out how to get into and read the data base. I have a google acnt so that's no prob. Just how do I get into and read the data base?

maguar
07-19-13, 04:05 PM
Hi mike, are you clicking in the tabs at the top of the screen? These take you to different sheets of information

mike081
07-20-13, 06:16 PM
I tried that and got nowhere. Shucks and other comments.

mike081
07-20-13, 06:19 PM
when I click on tabs all I see are the contributors. nothing else

connorsmom2
10-08-13, 01:56 PM
When will they add more animals, still looking for,
Kookaburra
Beluga,
And more