PDA

View Full Version : Update 2.0.1 comments

DoubleZ
05-04-12, 11:52 PM
Spacing issue fixed (thank you!)
Gem traps still present but "fixed" (??)
Still can't see comment on own wall
Pending gift indicator on farm still isn't appearing

1 out of 4 ain't bad?? NOT! The spacing issue was my main gripe, but why not fix all while they're at it?

pegasus2010
05-05-12, 03:06 AM
TL has never addressed any gem trap issue. The crop "management" trap is not a glitch. It's intentional and will no doubt stay. Now we have to be ultra careful farmers and that sure adds to the fun. TL's fun...

DoubleZ
05-05-12, 08:34 AM
It seems like the whole harvesting/plowing/planting process is now painfully slow, as is deleting messages from your wall. Anyone else noticed this? I'm a git-r-done kind of farmer, and this tests my patience for sure!

JerseyGirl068
05-05-12, 09:50 AM
TL has never addressed any gem trap issue. The crop "management" trap is not a glitch. It's intentional and will no doubt stay. Now we have to be ultra careful farmers and that sure adds to the fun. TL's fun...

Maybe it's fun for you, but I don't find it much fun loosing gems!!!!! Be real, the only ones having fun with the new gem trap is TL, their rolling in the fun & the dough!

JerseyGirl068
05-05-12, 10:05 AM
It seems like the whole harvesting/plowing/planting process is now painfully slow, as is deleting messages from your wall. Anyone else noticed this? I'm a git-r-done kind of farmer, and this tests my patience for sure!

I totally agree with all of your gripes! I was lucky enough to be able to restore older FS version by re-syncing thru iTunes. I refuse to install the update again until all is fixed. Not loosing any more gems, and I hated that I couldn't delete more than 1 message at a time off my wall. The ONLY thing I liked was that my wall stayed at the spot I was scrolled down to, but that's not worth re-updating to this new version!

pinkster73
05-05-12, 10:50 AM
Maybe it's fun for you, but I don't find it much fun loosing gems!!!!! Be real, the only ones having fun with the new gem trap is TL, their rolling in the fun & the dough!

Uhhh, she clearly said its not fun for her.

sibl
05-05-12, 02:07 PM
What can I say, after waiting for a week to the new update, to a change!!! I've waited for a great update. I've waited for a "Yes, customers, we can". And what happened? A disaster of carelessness against customers needs. *I'm a business woman and now nothing is endless, specially the patience of customers.*
We as old and true customers of you, Teamlava, were asking you about important issues. First there came no REACTION, ANWSER and APOLOGIES. Than came the update....
So as a result a bug was fixed but the main issue THE GEM TRAP is still there.I'm as a big spender of gems, going to stop buying gems. Was that your intention, TL? After two years of playing FS, I was a good advertising for you to new players.*
Customer care, listening to needs and problems of customers, be open minded to new/other ideas is the most important base for a successfully business.*
Thank you of taking the time to read my post. I hope after this I'm not banned.*
To all my fellow players. I hope we can say: Yes,we farm :))

DoubleZ
05-05-12, 06:46 PM
I am not a gem buyer...never have been. Don't see the point of spending money on decorations for a game. Hubby says I'm so tight with my money I squeak.

charmmyvee
05-06-12, 01:24 AM
I'm glad they fixed the crop spacing. But the most important of all is the manage/fertilize gem trap. Awful! I lost one gem right away and since then I've had to be very careful when picking and replanting. Very annoying. I buy gems every now and then but they're precious to me and I keep thinking, "If I didn't lose that stupid gem, and that other stupid gem, I'd have this many..." ..lol..

Also, I've been wondering when TL will add expansions for FS... I noticed awhile back that they did for BS and RS... Why not FS? ... I looked, but didn't see a thread about it, I'm sure there is one. I'd LOVE to be able to expand my farm... I've been on the largest for a long long time now, as I'm sure a lot of other players have too. Feels like there isn't enough space..

yanochka
05-06-12, 04:14 AM
I'm still waiting for an official explanation from TL (although I know that it will never happen - but there's always a first for everything) to learn about the benefit of "tap to manage" feature and what they were thinking when they came up with that idea!!!!

I stopped buying gems in all of my games (2 Farms, 1 Restaurant and 1 Bakery). I also stopped playing on both farms as my playing experience is now ruined with "tap to manage".

Please TL, listen to your customers and make your games fun once again!

pegasus2010
05-06-12, 04:26 AM
So many farmers have quit or taken leave. Most are long term and/or big spenders. Many are farm artists like yanochya and c's baby. I am saddened by TL's lack of integrity. This used to be a five star game. No more

JerseyGirl068
05-06-12, 12:02 PM
Uhhh, she clearly said its not fun for her.

Yes Pinkster I said it!!! I've said it repeatedly & so has everyone else. I've lost 3 of my favorite neighbors over this & have 2 more that plan on quitting. Be happy you have a droid girlfriend! I only hope you don't get this new update!

randomharvest
05-09-12, 09:03 AM
Please remove tap to manage. I am rating one star because this change has spoiled the game.

Godlovesyou12
05-09-12, 09:05 AM
I must say... I only have the tap to manage curse on bakery story... IT HAS COST ME TO LOSE 40 GEMS! TEAM LAVA....