PDA

View Full Version : No notifications

nikee80
05-04-12, 10:57 PM
Notifications do not work on Kindle Fire for Fashion Story, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. Been playing for months and have done all suggestions made by TeamLava and still not receiving notifications. Notifications are turned on in settings in all 3 games. Must be a bug. Please fix!

kooky panda
05-05-12, 03:08 PM
Notifications do not work on Kindle Fire for Fashion Story, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story. Been playing for months and have done all suggestions made by TeamLava and still not receiving notifications. Notifications are turned on in settings in all 3 games. Must be a bug. Please fix!
Currently Kindle fire games are not set up to have notifications. sorry

ButterPanda
05-05-12, 03:36 PM
Yes as kooky said this is currently not set up for kindle fire.

nikee80
05-06-12, 05:52 PM
Okay. That's weird since I emailed you guys about this months ago and was not told that. Are you guys currently working on making it happen?

Also, there was an update put out to fix the coin bug, which I have, but it was not available to Kindle Fire users. Where's our update? Because the coins I'm earning while away from the game are not being added to my total.

mymummy789
05-09-12, 04:26 AM
Not sure whether I should start a new thread for this as I am using ipod touch 4, software version 5.1.1. but I am no longer getting notified that my clothes are ready. It started a few days ago when the in app catalogue stopped showing that clothes were ready, but now the notifications have stopped completely. Checked settings in the app and my ipod and have also removed and reinstalled the game this morning, but no difference. I also discovered how to stop the game running in the background in the hope that this would make a difference, but it hasn't.

Any more ideas or suggestions would be great as I don't want anymore clothes to turn red!!!