PDA

View Full Version : lost everything

beccalynn1980
05-04-12, 02:56 PM
I have been having several issues with this game. I have played for months and have recently gotten a new phone and could not transfer my storm id...but that is not the final issue that has gotten to me. I have lost all my clothing. I spent all day stocking my store and had the door blocked off so that I could do this and be fully stocked because for some odd reason, the customers are never happy and never give me "thought cloud" as to the reason why. I had the normal force close, which happens frequently, and I go back into my store and everything is gone. No shoes, clothing, earrings, even purses. This is getting rediculous as to the amount of bugs this game has. I would like this fixed please because I enjoy playing this game, as well as my 10 year old daughter.

sweetstuff525
05-04-12, 02:59 PM
It's not a bug...did you get coins for the clothes? If so then it was a quick sale which happened when you close your doors or block them

Sorry the game wasn't designed to have doors blocked

beccalynn1980
05-04-12, 03:15 PM
I got absolutely no coins and close the door daily by blocking it with something.

ButterPanda
05-04-12, 03:26 PM
As a reminder, blocking your door has the potential to cause issues like this. We highly recommend you do not block your door or your merchandise for this reason.

mattyboo1
05-04-12, 03:27 PM
Exactly I want an instant sell on restaurant story but of course I don't get then