PDA

View Full Version : Help with wallpaper panel

bubbajane
05-04-12, 10:17 AM
Hello!

I am new to the game and was looking for help regarding moving wallpaper within my restaurant. I accidentally placed one panel in the wrong place and now I can't move it.

I've tried looking online for any fixes but only found a thread dated back in 2010. This couldn't possibly be still a bug 2 years later, could it?

Any tips or suggestions would be most excellent.

Thanks in advance.

kooky panda
05-04-12, 10:29 AM
To move wall and flooring items, you must first "store" it then you can go back to design mode and place it where you want it.

bubbajane
05-04-12, 10:58 AM
Thank you Kooky for responding so quickly.

I have done that with other panels with success. But for some reason I am unable to remove or store panels on the right side of the door. I tap tap tap away and nothing happens. I moved tables around so that there isn't anything around it, but it still doesn't work.

kooky panda
05-04-12, 11:09 AM
Thank you Kooky for responding so quickly.

I have done that with other panels with success. But for some reason I am unable to remove or store panels on the right side of the door. I tap tap tap away and nothing happens. I moved tables around so that there isn't anything around it, but it still doesn't work.

I have seen some players experience this. Try Force closing your game or restarting your device. If still issues, delelete and redownload the game. You will not lose your progress.

If still issues, email support@teamlava.com and have them look into you game.

tzvetkata
05-04-12, 11:14 AM
bubbajane, you can't move the wallpaper. you can place another kind of wallpaper over it and the old one will be stored. Then you can place it somewhere else if you want to. It will be stored in the Design menu - Wallpaper tab.

bubbajane
05-04-12, 02:00 PM
Thank you both for the replies. I will try both options.

Have a great day!

driftboutique
05-04-12, 02:18 PM
Ahh, that particular piece of wallpaper is very tricky to place. Here's what I do:

1. Tap once where I want the wallpaper to go. This causes it to, essentially, preview without placing. At this point, it should preview that the wallpaper is actually to the right of the corner instead of the left, which is not where you are trying to place it but which DOES share a floor tile with the area where you are trying to place the wallpaper.

2. Tap and hold, without letting go, and slide the wallpaper into the slot you want it in.

3. Tap again.

This should place it properly. Hope that helps!

TimeForACuppaTea
05-04-12, 02:20 PM
That is a tricky corner. I hate that spot. I find it easiest to just place the wallpaper you want over the one you don't want. When you go to place it, it takes some finagling to get it in place.

There are 2 ways to place wallpaper and floors. You can either tap what you want and then tap the spot. Or drag the one you want to the spot you want it at and then tap to place. I have found the drag and tap technique works best for that spot.