PDA

View Full Version : Do you sell your old appliances?

elephants_rox
05-04-12, 12:26 AM
I've reached 4**** on quite a few items and the appliances eg the outdoor grill, chestnut roaster just sit in storage. Do you guys sell your appliances once they're done or keep them in case more menu items will be added later? A lot of these you can no longer buy / build so I'm curious to know.

thx. :)

TimeForACuppaTea
05-04-12, 12:33 AM
No, because they have been know to come out with new recipes on old appliances. I would advice not to sell any of them. even the ones you can no longer buy may come back again with new recipes. I personally would prefer not to have to buy/build them again.

keviPad
05-04-12, 12:46 AM
Currently 18+6 appliance slots. I keep 20 easy stove, 20 easy oven, 20 easy grill, 10 sushi, and 10 drink.

I keep only 1 each holiday appliance (candy, chocolate, chestnut, etc).
And I keep 2 each of special appliance (outdoor grill, pit, nacho, etc).

I may build up to 10 of an appliance but once i master it i sell them. Its more for organization. So i can remember that im done with the appliance.

meeezz
05-04-12, 06:16 AM
I agreed with Lueann, once you have built it, just keep them in the storage when you're done.... TL may come out with new recipes.

Purplum
05-04-12, 10:45 AM
I'd love to sell the specialty applainces when I'm done with them (the ones that came with just one to three recipes) but I'm paranoid they'll stick a new recipe on them. So I keep them.

elephants_rox
05-04-12, 06:44 PM
Thanks everyone. Yeah I think keeping them is storage is the way to go. One thing that would be good though is being able to sell those gift items you know you wont need again eg the shamrock and bunny ears. I have so many and they just sit there.

3squares
05-04-12, 06:51 PM
I'd keep them, just in case you have a hankering to cool a recipe, even if you've mastered it.

I wouldn't worry about new added recipes, though. I'm pretty sure TL won't add recipes to, say, a holiday machine without newly offering it for sale once again. It would upset too many people.