PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs Up Bug

tones22
05-03-12, 09:31 PM
I've had a bug in my Fashion Story for a while now, but haven't taken the time to post about it. Every time I put items in the mid/lower left wall area I get a massive thumbs up over the top of them. Even when I move them from that area the thumbs up stays. It doesn't always happen automatically, but after a few seconds to a minute they will show up. I have tried deleting and reinstalling, etc. I'll post a picture.

kattybell
05-04-12, 04:05 AM
I have the same thing with my shawl mannequin.

kooky panda
05-04-12, 04:36 AM
I've had a bug in my Fashion Story for a while now, but haven't taken the time to post about it. Every time I put items in the mid/lower left wall area I get a massive thumbs up over the top of them. Even when I move them from that area the thumbs up stays. It doesn't always happen automatically, but after a few seconds to a minute they will show up. I have tried deleting and reinstalling, etc. I'll post a picture.

http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2809&d=1336105868 (http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2809&d=1336105868)

kooky panda
05-04-12, 04:39 AM
Try putting the items in storage and taking them back out. I will let the CMs know.

DaojinWildfire
05-04-12, 04:50 PM
Try updating to version 1.5.1. Let us know if you're still experiencing this issue after updating.

tones22
05-04-12, 09:46 PM
I am on the most updated ios 1.5.1 ipad 1. I have tried removing the items and putting them back, I have also deleting the app and reinstalled. It doesn't seem to matter which items I use there are always 2-3 thumbs up over the top. For example the first time I did it I put a couch in that spot and it got the thumbs up. So I moved the couch and put a tree, and it got the thumbs up. I then moved the tree and put a cash register, etc etc. So it must be some sort of a glitch with that location I'm guessing.
Try updating to version 1.5.1. Let us know if you're still experiencing this issue after updating.

tones22
05-04-12, 10:03 PM
Here are some examples of the how it doesn't seem to matter what I put in that spot, the thumb shows, unless I leave it empty. It also doesn't matter whether the items are expired or box items...vs. still new/current items.

tones22
05-04-12, 10:05 PM
Sorry I meant to say that the first three photos show the chair with the thumbs up. When I put the chair away and leave nothing it goes away, and when I put the chair back it comes right back. The second two are of other items showing that it doesn't matter what I put in that location. The other thumbs up is over the dressing room. So it seems to be just those two locations that have the glitch.

TimeForACuppaTea
05-04-12, 10:23 PM
I got the same thing yesterday. Had a giant thumb over my register. I thought it was funny. I took some screenshots too just haven't taken the time to upload them to photobucket.

I move stuff around all the time so must not have anything in "the spot" today cause I've not gotten it today.

I've not updated to the latest game update yet. So apparently version makes no difference.

I do have the latest IOS update though.

ButterPanda
05-05-12, 04:03 PM
Here are some examples of the how it doesn't seem to matter what I put in that spot, the thumb shows, unless I leave it empty. It also doesn't matter whether the items are expired or box items...vs. still new/current items.

Ill pass this on to the devs.

I got the same thing yesterday. Had a giant thumb over my register. I thought it was funny. I took some screenshots too just haven't taken the time to upload them to photobucket.

I move stuff around all the time so must not have anything in "the spot" today cause I've not gotten it today.

I've not updated to the latest game update yet. So apparently version makes no difference.

I do have the latest IOS update though.

can you upload those screen shots ?

tones22
05-05-12, 04:33 PM
Thank you. Such a strange little quirk. I've been playing for over a year and this is the first time it happened. Started probably a month or so ago.

tones22
05-09-12, 04:21 AM
So is this going to be fixed? Haven't had a response in a few days on this issue. Thanks