PDA

View Full Version : New Mirrors

MizCricket
05-03-12, 07:46 PM
Are the customers supposed to use the new mirrors? They ignored them when I put them in my shop. I would like to use them, but if I replace my current gold mirrors with these then there aren't enough for the customers to use.

jojopeanut
05-03-12, 10:39 PM
Waiting to see this answer..I purchaased one new mirror my customers dont seem to use it. Im not going to buy anymore till we find out.

kooky panda
05-04-12, 05:04 AM
They may just be for decoration, if customers are not using them. I will try to get more information to be sure.

DaojinWildfire
05-04-12, 05:04 PM
The Garden Mirror is just a wall decoration. Customers will not use them while roaming your boutique.

MizCricket
05-04-12, 07:23 PM
Thank you both for responding so quickly. I wish they would consider changing that. I can't replace current wall mirrors with the new ones without adding floor mirrors to take their place to keep customers happy. It would be nice if they were functional and decorative!

jojopeanut
05-05-12, 11:20 AM
Thanx for the answer.

ButterPanda
05-05-12, 03:38 PM
Thank you both for responding so quickly. I wish they would consider changing that. I can't replace current wall mirrors with the new ones without adding floor mirrors to take their place to keep customers happy. It would be nice if they were functional and decorative!

thanks for the suggestion ill pass it on to our devs.

xoxoBabyGirl
05-14-12, 08:07 PM

Yes please! :) It would be very efficient if it worked as decor and function, then it would be worth buying so many.

MizCricket
06-02-12, 08:33 PM
I'm not sure how long ago this changed, but I just happened to move a table that was blocking one of the new floral wall mirrors tonight and noticed that the customers started to use it! Thanks so much for passing this on, and thanks to the devs for fixing it! Now I can use more of them in both of my shops! :-)

violetspring21
06-03-12, 11:30 AM
I try to tell all my neighbors with broken heart customers that the wall mirrors are actually functional if YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BLOCKING THE WALL, including tables... as nice as it looks and all. I usually put a window behind the tables themselves. Not sure what these new garden mirrors do, but just like to add my $.02 :)