PDA

View Full Version : Please allow further expansion!

lillyivan
05-03-12, 06:32 PM
I have been at level 40 for some time and I have reached the last expansion. I love how you keep releasing more pets but I only have a couple spots left an will not be able to add any more pets. Please, please, please create further expansions and higher levels!

ButterPanda
05-05-12, 01:39 PM
Thanks for the suggestion it will be passed on to our developers.

shaninshine
05-09-12, 04:54 AM
We need more space and levels...

Denel31
05-12-12, 03:05 PM
I have been at level 40 for some time and I have reached the last expansion. I love how you keep releasing more pets but I only have a couple spots left an will not be able to add any more pets. Please, please, please create further expansions and higher levels!

Hang in there, you are not alone. I'm in same situation as well as many of my neighbors. Just don't quit, please!

lefemmenikita14
05-14-12, 03:20 PM
I so agree there is no room soon to keep going. After all the time and money spent in pet shop and having all in market it comes to a point that there is no room. Keep waiting for tl to address this big issue. They need to post something on the reasons if expansion is possible or why it is not. Tl start reading these posts and help us out. Were the faithful players and the gem buyers.

Denel31
05-14-12, 03:58 PM
I so agree there is no room soon to keep going. After all the time and money spent in pet shop and having all in market it comes to a point that there is no room. Keep waiting for tl to address this big issue. They need to post something on the reasons if expansion is possible or why it is not. Tl start reading these posts and help us out. Were the faithful players and the gem buyers.

Amen to that!