PDA

View Full Version : now have collectibles on kindle in farm story

mamawDi
05-03-12, 06:19 PM
I just noticed items popping up now and then that I can pick up and there is now a collectibles box.

ariesblu
05-03-12, 06:26 PM
That wasn't always there?

mamawDi
05-03-12, 06:41 PM
Not for me. I just got another replacement kindle fire..,, my 3rd and last and now I have collectibles on farm story.

ariesblu
05-03-12, 06:43 PM
Whoa hope you won't have to replace it again, lol. To be honest I never bothered to put any tl game on my Kindle until a week or a week and a half ago, so that was the perspective I was coming from since it was always there for me. But it's awesome that now it seems everyone has it. :)

mamawDi
05-03-12, 08:03 PM
The kindle is awesome in its performance but they need to fix the charging system. I will ask for a refund if I have trouble again. At least I can get all the great stuff on team lava games with an ipad.

ariesblu
05-05-12, 05:36 PM
That sounds awesome for you.

nannasq908
05-06-12, 01:07 PM
I am waiting for my first replacement kindle fire, do you loose anything from your first farm? I should have it tomarrow, Monday, any tips on how to get stuff transfered?

greygull
05-06-12, 01:10 PM
I am waiting for my first replacement kindle fire, do you loose anything from your first farm? I should have it tomarrow, Monday, any tips on how to get stuff transfered?

It would probably be easiest to email support@tramlava.com to do the transfer. Here's a thread about other ways as well http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

mamawDi
05-06-12, 01:37 PM
You have to email support@teamlava and get them to transfer games on the Kindle. Just follow their directions and they'll transfer your games and you won't lose anything. By the way what was wrong with your Kindle?