PDA

View Full Version : Jack Rabbit

saintlover
05-03-12, 01:38 PM
Ive been saving for quite some time now for a jack rabbit. I saw in old threads it was 198k oooh I so wish! It's a whopping 396k now. JR and Sloth are sooo pricey. I have two sloths and am sooo close to my first JR! 6,400 coins to go. I'm so close I can smell the dust he's kicking up ;).

Here bunny bunny bunny.....

Yey

saintlover
05-03-12, 04:59 PM
I have my JR! Woo hoo! Too bad I have no coins left for the cute new crab

cakeandpie
05-03-12, 06:52 PM
I finally bought one too. It seems counter-intuitive that I have to wait 24 hours for it to be built. The more expensive an animal, the shorter time you should have to wait. If you save up that much money, you should get a reward!

saintlover
05-03-12, 10:53 PM
I finally bought one too. It seems counter-intuitive that I have to wait 24 hours for it to be built. The more expensive an animal, the shorter time you should have to wait. If you save up that much money, you should get a reward!

I know, right! Now I have to decide if I'm going to save up to buy a mate immediately or wait. It's a good coin earner though.

saintlover
05-10-12, 06:17 AM
I decided to immediately start saving for the mate (after of course buying the pair of cute crabs) and am only 22k away! Should be able to buy it today or tomorrow at the latest. Yey!

saintlover
05-10-12, 07:49 PM
I got my JR mate tonight!!! woo hoo!

kooky panda
05-10-12, 08:11 PM
I got my JR mate tonight!!! woo hoo!

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5ALj44eAnbh3MB_5gdKI_LBJQsFrJN KqBEOLncgmJdXA5U8qd6Q

Ylesiya
05-11-12, 02:25 AM
I completed att the JR, Sloth and Jackalope yesterday. Feels like major in this game is done

saintlover
05-11-12, 06:34 AM
I completed att the JR, Sloth and Jackalope yesterday. Feels like major in this game is done

Wow!!! Impressive. I only have 2 sloth and 2 JR - no jackalopes and have a TON of other animals to complete the family on before I the sloth and JR... going to take forever. But I know what you mean. I was so excited about getting the mate and now I feel kinda sad as I dont have a bigger goal to go after yet.

saintlover
05-11-12, 06:34 AM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5ALj44eAnbh3MB_5gdKI_LBJQsFrJN KqBEOLncgmJdXA5U8qd6Q

Thank you Kooky Panda ;)