PDA

View Full Version : Which pet room to build? Experience points vs. Profit (coins)!

PinkStarbelly
05-03-12, 12:27 PM
What do you take in consideration the most when you decide which pet room you are building? I know many people build 1 of each for variety and that many newer players build lots of puppy rooms to earn quick coins. I, personally prioritize profit over exp. points at the moment. While the rooms that unlocks at a higher level typically gives more exp points, the profit isn't as high (divided per hour).

At the moment (level 18), profit wise, Sultan Suite is my favorite room. It gives me 19,400 coins (4,850 coins/hr) but only 15 exp points for 4 hours. It cost 354,000 (208,000 + 146,000) coins to build. I know Ramen Stand gives almost as much profit but yet MUCH higher exp. points compared to Sultan Suite (4,500 coins and 23 exp. points every hour) but I prefer not having to collect as often.

What is your favorite room and why?

sparks229
05-03-12, 11:51 PM
I Perzonally like the one with the monkeys! They're so cute! Yeah stupid answer but they're so cute! I know you sold yours (I think, so basically I don't know. Ok gotta stop confusing myself....) to collect....hmm.... Probably the robo room. It gives 10,000 coins I think. And I don't have to check on it every 6 minutes.

PinkStarbelly
05-04-12, 01:01 AM
I Perzonally like the one with the monkeys! They're so cute! Yeah stupid answer but they're so cute! I know you sold yours (I think, so basically I don't know. Ok gotta stop confusing myself....) to collect....hmm.... Probably the robo room. It gives 10,000 coins I think. And I don't have to check on it every 6 minutes.

Hehe! Yeah, I sold mine. They took too much space :P
I've been stuck with the soulmate bug so haven't unlocked the robo room yet but I'm curious about it. I think my aoulmate bug has been fixed though, won't be sure until tomorrow. Can uou give me specifics from the robo room? Like how many coins And exp points for how many hours :)

PinkStarbelly
05-04-12, 01:07 AM
Another question, is it possible to get a soulmate and baby for the robot?

MiniLaura
05-04-12, 05:02 AM
Another question, is it possible to get a soulmate and baby for the robot?
Yes...

queentina3
05-04-12, 05:48 AM
Hehe! Yeah, I sold mine. They took too much space :P
I've been stuck with the soulmate bug so haven't unlocked the robo room yet but I'm curious about it. I think my aoulmate bug has been fixed though, won't be sure until tomorrow. Can uou give me specifics from the robo room? Like how many coins And exp points for how many hours :)

Yes you can get a soulmate and a baby for robo room. Once you have all 3, it gives you 3xp and 17,375 every 14 hours.

I don't really have a favorite room right now, as I just love them all. hehehe

piggiful
05-07-12, 01:48 PM
Can I have 2 ramen stands?I know, I don't even have one, and I'm thinking about 2 already.

sehana
05-07-12, 02:14 PM
? I though you can have more than one of anything, as long as you have the coins / gems to complete them.

sweetstuff525
05-07-12, 02:16 PM
? I though you can have more than one of anything, as long as you have the coins / gems to complete them.

Yeah you can so far I have 3 sultons

PinkStarbelly
05-07-12, 04:45 PM
Can I have 2 ramen stands?I know, I don't even have one, and I'm thinking about 2 already.

That's right! However, don't forget that some rooms need parts and the Ramen Stand needs 5 Wallpaper and 10 Floorboards (keep in mind that floorboards can't be gifted and must be requested). Piggiful, you should read the thread about advice for beginner. I wrote some good stuff there :)

sparks229
05-07-12, 08:00 PM
I can confirm (aka i think :p) you can have more than one. Take a look at pinkstarbelly's hotel. I'm serious, she has like 16 sultan suites! ;)

And I bought 2 spas by accident so yeah I think you can have more than one.

piggiful
05-08-12, 06:26 AM
That's right! However, don't forget that some rooms need parts and the Ramen Stand needs 5 Wallpaper and 10 Floorboards (keep in mind that floorboards can't be gifted and must be requested). Piggiful, you should read the thread about advice for beginner. I wrote some good stuff there :)
I'm just wondering if they get confused when they have thoughts for ramen. I click on them and they go poof into the purgatory. I think I will get multiple sultan suites instead of multiple ramen stands though. Ramen stands look so boring.

PinkStarbelly
05-09-12, 10:01 PM
I'm just wondering if they get confused when they have thoughts for ramen. I click on them and they go poof into the purgatory. I think I will get multiple sultan suites instead of multiple ramen stands though. Ramen stands look so boring.

What do you mean with that they get confused?? And what does purgatory mean? (Sorry but English is not my first language so my vocab is still under progress) Another thing is, I know I have such a huge Sultan Suite bias that I tend to fire down on Ramen Stand a lot but I've actually found some new cons for Ramen Stand. I'll post my rant when I have time to write it so keep an eye open for it if you're interested :)

sparks229
05-09-12, 10:55 PM
What do you mean with that they get confused?? And what does purgatory mean? (Sorry but English is not my first language so my vocab is still under progress) Another thing is, I know I have such a huge Sultan Suite bias that I tend to fire down on Ramen Stand a lot but I've actually found some new cons for Ramen Stand. I'll post my rant when I have time to write it so keep an eye open for it if you're interested :)

NEW cons??? Oh boy.. :p
Can't wait to hear it.
If only I could afford more sultan suites...

piggiful
05-10-12, 08:13 AM
I still don't have a single sultan suite....it's way expensive. I have been spending all my coins on expansions.....can barely keep up.

PinkStarbelly
05-11-12, 12:50 AM
NEW cons??? Oh boy.. :p
Can't wait to hear it.
If only I could afford more sultan suites...

I'm so silly .. Worst typo EVER!!! I meant to say pros .. New pros for Ramen Stand.

sparks229
05-11-12, 08:40 PM
I'm so silly .. Worst typo EVER!!! I meant to say pros .. New pros for Ramen Stand.

Ooh just saw your post (thread). I still need more sultan suites though. Gotta build up my coins =/

PinkStarbelly
05-11-12, 11:58 PM
Ooh just saw your post (thread). I still need more sultan suites though. Gotta build up my coins =/

I feel ya! I'm still Sultan Suite biased too! However, when I have more space, I'm gonna fill up a row with Ramen Stans to make a "food court" .. I got inspired to do a butterfly shaped hotel asince my Sultan Suites "boxing in" other rooms reminded me of one but it's not possible to build on thin air ..

piggiful
05-12-12, 09:29 PM
3 sultan suites now:)
Next expansion is 500k:(

sparks229
05-13-12, 03:17 PM
3 sultan suites now:)
Next expansion is 500k:(

Lucky you. I have one sultan suite and I just started my 500k expansion. What will I do for two days? :(

dria_91
05-16-12, 08:29 PM
I like the Sultan Suite and painted canyon room. I'm going to try to get more sultan suites. I care more about coins for now. I do like the cute rooms with the cute animals, but the coins they make in a certain amount of hours make me not want to get them. Like the surfer beach, u make 640 coins every 6hrs. Bleh!

piggiful
05-17-12, 08:35 AM
10 sultan suites, 4 royal bedrooms and 3 ramen stands.....I'm raking in the dough and catching up to starbelly:-D

piggiful
05-17-12, 09:06 AM
So I added 2 more tab to the spreadsheet to show the profit if the pet has a soulmate and also show the profit if there is a baby. I am assuming 12.5% increase in return.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AmBmEH_l3WZxdHhrSW9rdnBXWGZFYmx1a2RLQi0yNE E&type=view&gid=3&f=true&sortcolid=13&sortasc=false&rowsperpage=250

As you can see, when the pets have soulmate, royal bedroom takes over the #2 spot over ramen stand on per day basis.
Once you get the baby, Sultan Suite and Royal Bedroom will just leave ramen stand in the dust in terms of money.

Sultan Suite's lead in money generation also increase by a lot when the pet has a baby.

Some quick facts below
With soulmate and baby, and assuming you sleep 8 hours a day, this is what the rooms will make
Sultan Suite: 60625
Royal Bedroom: 44500
Ramen Stand: 38250
Robo Room: 34750

This doesn't really apply to me yet, as my pets are all single.