PDA

View Full Version : Levels for new appliances changed

bittercookie
05-03-12, 07:43 AM
Team Lava is messing about...

I was reaching level 55 in BS on which I was able to unlock a new appliance. So as soon as that happend, I went to the design menu and was surprised to see I haden't unlocked anything. I couldn't add anything new and the level now said 59 in order to add a new appliance!

I thought I must have been mistaken so I went to RS where I also was about to reach level 55. I checked the design menu to be sure and it said 'unlock at level 55'. Just hit it and to my dissapointment this game also showed me that I could unlock al level 59 again.

Has anybody experienced this before and would it matter to report this?

Cheers,
Bittercookie

tzvetkata
05-03-12, 07:47 AM
I think I saw a similar question being asked recently. Did you try force-closing the games, turning off your device or reinstalling? One of these may solve the problem.

DAmanding
05-03-12, 07:48 AM
I've personally experienced twice now in both RS and Bakery and seen others on the board complaining recently about appliances not unlocking. The trick that has worked is to force close the app and open it again. You should find the appliance you've just unlocked now available.

Kooky Panda,
Have you flagged this over yet? Thanks. :)

SnoEternal
05-03-12, 09:31 AM
This happened to me on my ipad but I didnt have to force close. I dont know if it will work for others but I just refreshed my game which is quicker if you dont want to force close. You can do this by: deleting a comment off of your wall, sending a gift, or go to the "social" then "invite friends" and type in a random letter like"a" into the place where the storm8 id goes which will make the "oh darn" message pop up that refreshes the game. This also makes my tips show up on my android.

kooky panda
05-03-12, 10:27 AM
I've personally experienced twice now in both RS and Bakery and seen others on the board complaining recently about appliances not unlocking. The trick that has worked is to force close the app and open it again. You should find the appliance you've just unlocked now available.

Kooky Panda,
Have you flagged this over yet? Thanks. :)

Yes this was flagged earlier.

TL is working on this.
Restarting the app will open up the newly unlocked Appliance Slot.

bittercookie
05-04-12, 02:36 AM
Thanks all! I closed the app and checked again and the appliances were there. I can sleep again... :-D

Cheers,
Cookie

mamawDi
05-04-12, 08:37 AM
I just got a new appliance last night in rs at level 55.

tara1823
05-09-12, 05:20 AM
I have same problem. What is a forced closing?

AmyaGAT
07-19-12, 11:04 AM
ummm does any one knoe how to buy a new cash register

eric_malmquist
07-19-12, 11:28 AM
ummm does any one knoe how to buy a new cash register

it's under the table tab.

nuboly
07-19-12, 12:40 PM
What can you make with the new appliances?