PDA

View Full Version : Got a spatula!

RoseMeyer
05-03-12, 07:11 AM
I decided that I dont need to play this anymore, so I sold all my tables chairs counters (with food on it) appliances (with food on them) and used all my coins to buy snack machines.

If you buy 8 snack machines you get a spatula.

I want to play a game that can ADD!!!

scorpiodiner
05-06-12, 01:55 PM
I don't get it.

queentina3
05-06-12, 02:15 PM
I don't get it.

Spatula is one of the rare collectibles in RS. Rose has been having issues in her games with not having the coins calculate correctly. She basically decided to quit all TL games that she was playing, and when she purchased the snack machines to use up all her money in RS, she ended up getting a spatula, the rare collectible for that set.

JohnDede
05-06-12, 03:40 PM
Rose, convert it to golden utensils and leave it in storage with the rest. I have 48 golden utensil wall hangers in design mode.

RoseMeyer
05-06-12, 05:43 PM
I converted it and sold it. I got nothing left but 100 coins. I coildnt play again if I had a weak moment. Zee I have a CPA and used to be an auditor~~so its highly insulting to be expected to accept the coin bug. I QUIT!!!!!

mattyboo1
05-06-12, 06:00 PM
I converted it and sold it. I got nothing left but 100 coins. I coildnt play again if I had a weak moment. Zee I have a CPA and used to be an auditor~~so its highly insulting to be expected to accept the coin bug. I QUIT!!!!!
WAIT are you updated to the latest version 1.5.1 can you give me a description of your coin bug

RoseMeyer
05-06-12, 06:22 PM
WAIT are you updated to the latest version 1.5.1 can you give me a description of your coin bug

Android coins dont get added in

Be glad if u dont have it.

Kathy6464
05-18-12, 01:06 PM
Gee, I received 2 spatulas today. I was shocked. I'm so sorry Rose decided to quit. I have an Android as well.

yupiyupigumgum
05-22-12, 09:18 AM
A game supposed to make you relax and happy. But if it gives you frustration, anger and dissapointment, quit is better. After all, it's just a game. I'm trying to hang on another week just because of the 6 gems .....

connets5
05-23-12, 12:38 PM
i tried it and nothing grr