PDA

View Full Version : Material requests delayed

atsixes
05-03-12, 12:59 AM
Just now, I saw 4-5 material requests from neighbors that were showing time requested as two days ago. Since I have been diligently checking the news feed every few hours, i am very sure these requests were not there before. The requests seem to have been kept somewhere before it reached my hotel. Anyone else faces the same problem?

queentina3
05-03-12, 07:50 AM
Yes, and that is actually a problem in all the story games, not just Pet Hotel. It has been happening for months now, but TL doesn't seem to want to fix it. :(

hertry
05-28-12, 11:09 AM
Yes, and that is actually a problem in all the story games, not just Pet Hotel. It has been happening for months now, but TL doesn't seem to want to fix it. :(

Exactly.... So bad that this drive us crazy especially some goal need material by request only

queentina3
06-01-12, 06:09 PM
And it wasn't just materials either, I'm seeing this with requesting reservations (Pet Hotel) and Maps (Dragon), I'm not getting the full 20 so it's taking me 2-3 days to get all that I need instead of 1-2 days. I really wish we could gift reservations, as most of the materials I don't even need anymore since I have almost a hundred of each one at this point and I've pretty much purchased all the rooms that require building. *sigh*