PDA

View Full Version : Can't water

23she72
05-02-12, 06:59 PM
I am playing Farm Story on my Ipad 2 and I updated to version 2.0 two weeks ago.
Today I tried to water a friends crops and I get the water sound but no water drops and the water icon on the right of the screen stays the same amount.
Also I can't place items next to each other eg. path stones, I have to have a gap inbetween the stones as it won't let me place them next to each other, the same goes for animals, fencing etc.
Please help.
Bluemoon Farm

nmishii
05-02-12, 07:31 PM
Not sure about your watering problem.

Here's a thread on your item placing problem:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27722--Update-2.0-Issue-Crop-Spacing

23she72
05-05-12, 03:15 PM
I have installed the new update 2.0.1 and it has fixed the spacing problem but I still cannot water crops. Can anyone help me please? I thought about deleting the game off my Ipad2 and reloading it, but I got a message saying I would loose all my data. Help!

kooky panda
05-05-12, 03:20 PM
I have installed the new update 2.0.1 and it has fixed the spacing problem but I still cannot water crops. Can anyone help me please? I thought about deleting the game off my Ipad2 and reloading it, but I got a message saying I would loose all my data. Help!
Try forcing closing your game first.

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out.

If this does not solve the issue, then delete and redownload. You will not lose your game, it is saved on team lavas servers.

23she72
05-05-12, 03:34 PM
Thanks so much, I just tried a force close like you suggested and I can now water. Thank you so much for your help.

kooky panda
05-05-12, 07:31 PM
Thanks so much, I just tried a force close like you suggested and I can now water. Thank you so much for your help.

yeah!!! I am glad you are back farming!!