PDA

View Full Version : Restoring Iphone

Unregistered
11-07-10, 06:47 PM
Ok will restoring my iPhone delete everything because I'm playing to and I have bought $45 stuff worth and I would be really pissed if it was gone and please anyone that knows the answer please take your time to answer and if Norman could answer it would be even better.

Unregistered
11-11-10, 05:26 PM
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
11-16-10, 08:04 PM
Bump!!!!!!

____ProjectDS
11-17-10, 05:24 AM
I have recently changed my iphone. Was playing RS stage 25. I subsequently restore my last sync and realise my game was reset!!!!

Norman, pls advise how i could revised to my previous game. My Storm8 ID is ProjectDS.

Unregistered
11-20-10, 12:12 AM
Don't worry, I checked and your account is still in our system. Just e-mail customer support regarding this issue and they can process a transfer for you. :cool:

Got it back!

Cheers Norman.

Unregistered
11-20-10, 03:25 AM
I need to transfer my account from my iphone4 to my ipad cause I'm selling my iPhone away. Need to transfer asap. Plz help.
Storm id - ming6333

Unregistered
11-20-10, 07:20 PM
I upgraded my iPhone and it reset my game. Can and how do I get it back. Help me please

Unregistered
11-20-10, 08:21 PM
I have the same issue, need to get my new refurbished Iphone with my old restaurant. Storm ID BrodieRay

Unregistered
11-21-10, 02:57 AM
I got a new iPhone can u restore my account please. Kristinac17

Unregistered
11-21-10, 12:55 PM
I need to transfer my account from my iphone4 to my ipad cause I'm selling my iPhone away. Need to transfer asap. Plz help.
Storm id - ming6333

I really spend a lot for my restaurant
Selling my iPhone this 2 days. Needa transfer my account to my iPad asap
Some one please reply
Thanks please reply

Unregistered
11-21-10, 07:15 PM
Please retore my restaurant and farm
StormID. Trekat

MGVlad
11-22-10, 09:51 AM
Hello, I wanted to re-start the game, removed all but nothing happened. Please remove my restaurant. I want to start a new one. Thank you.

Unregistered
11-25-10, 10:17 AM
Got it back!

Cheers Norman.
Could u tell me how u got back your account?? Who u e mail?? I have send them few mail but no reply. Please help. Thanks

Unregistered
11-25-10, 10:32 AM
id boyzdurl....i did the update yesterday and now i can't play...it doesn't even open

Dreamy
11-27-10, 06:43 AM
Norman,

Help me as well :( my restaurant now stuck cant even go in at all :(
My Storm ID : Dreamy18
Appreciated if you can help me asap cos I so use to play RS n FS T___T now like nothing to do sob sob....

Unregistered
11-27-10, 09:06 AM
metoo. I hv changed my iphone. i really want to get my account back~
my Storm8 ID : natacky

Please help!!!thanksss

Unregistered
11-27-10, 09:12 AM
I hv changed my iphone. I'm now using a new account (ID: natnatchan)
but i really want to get my old account back~
my old Storm8 ID : natacky

Please help!!!thanksss
Im in 30 level for the old one~~~plsplspls help!!!

plx!
11-28-10, 09:41 AM
i hv change the iphone3 to iphone4 and need to restart again!
can u help me><!!! PLX!
MY old Storm8 ID : lauralam

my old id is already 34 level><!! help help help PLX!!

Unregistered
12-03-10, 02:24 PM
id is evelyssy. could someone please tell me how to get my account back. level 39 and there is no way i am starting over.

same for empire story and city story - same id.

Unregistered
12-05-10, 03:07 AM
Storm id - ming6333

Did u figure out how? I need to do the same thing.. Need help..

Unregistered
12-07-10, 09:47 AM
Hi! Need your kind assistance to transfer my account to my new phone. I had sold my old phone so will I still be able to get my account back? Storm ID: Lanxueling

zobieflesheater
12-07-10, 02:09 PM
Hello everyone :) I have the same problem, I restore my iPhone and i've lost everything! I was on 24th level etc. and now I'm on the 1st one.. HELP!
my ID is zombieflesheater, could somebody help me please?

LuNaT!k
12-09-10, 08:09 AM
same here changed my iphone 3g too iphone 4 how do i get back my old account on restyrant story and bakery story my storm id was VivaRockcity help!!

audryh
12-09-10, 10:05 AM
norman,

i have the same problem. i upgraded my phone and didn't realize i had to transfer the games. i was playing restaurant city and farm city and now everything's gone. i've emailed my request to the support team twice (since last Friday) and haven't received any responses. can you please help? my storm8 id is: audryh

thanks!

Unregistered
12-09-10, 02:52 PM
I got a new iPhone can u restore my account please. Kristinac17

please help restore my game
ID abcdefghijkmnop

Unregistered
12-09-10, 03:04 PM
Norman gave the info that you need to transfer your game. So why does everyone keep posting instead of following the directions? This question has been asked and answered many times. If you took a little time and looked over this forum you would find the answer in a few minutes. In addition, there is a sticky post at the top of each forum explaining how to do this. But, since I just transferred my games to my new phone I will tell you what I did.

Write an email to support@teamlava.com. In the email, provide your Storm 8 ID, name of your restaurant, city, farm, bakery, etc. Include your UDID # for your old device and your new one. You can find the number when you sync to Itunes. Where it shows your serial number, click on that and it will show your UDID #. I received a response the same day and the next day all my games were on my new phone. If you have not received a response it is probably because you did not include the info they need to process the transfer.

All you ppl need to learn to research your questions....most of them have been answered numerous times.

audryh
12-10-10, 10:40 AM
Norman gave the info that you need to transfer your game. So why does everyone keep posting instead of following the directions? This question has been asked and answered many times. If you took a little time and looked over this forum you would find the answer in a few minutes. In addition, there is a sticky post at the top of each forum explaining how to do this. But, since I just transferred my games to my new phone I will tell you what I did.

Write an email to support@teamlava.com. In the email, provide your Storm 8 ID, name of your restaurant, city, farm, bakery, etc. Include your UDID # for your old device and your new one. You can find the number when you sync to Itunes. Where it shows your serial number, click on that and it will show your UDID #. I received a response the same day and the next day all my games were on my new phone. If you have not received a response it is probably because you did not include the info they need to process the transfer.

All you ppl need to learn to research your questions....most of them have been answered numerous times.

Well, I'm asking for help because I didn't realize I had to transfer the game information before I upgraded my phone. By the time I realized it, it was too late, and all the information has been lost. I've followed instructions and sent 2 emails to support@teamlava.com, but have received no responses for a week. I have researched the questions but not getting my request answered prompted me to post here in the forum.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 03:40 PM
I've bought iPhone 4 and lost my restaurant level 32.
But I can't sync my old one 'cause it's broken.
NandaYama
ID: NandaYama