PDA

View Full Version : Happy customers stuck at 50

Unregistered
11-07-10, 06:24 PM
Help! I m at level 13. Once my happy customer figure reached 50, it's stuck there. Didn't increase when 10s of happy customers walk out the door. But when an an angry customer walks out, the figure auto drops to 49, 48.... Is it a system glitch, default setting? My friends may be at a lower level but do not have this problem n they can't answer my query. Any1 knows something? Thanks

Unregistered
11-07-10, 06:32 PM
The happiness level depends on your customers...so all happy customers give you maximum happiness (50, or 100 if you have the latest update), but if you have 1 unhappy customer your happiness will drop, although usually only for a second or 2 until another happy customer leaves and brings your happiness back up. If you have unhappy customers leaving try adding an extra table or 2 and make sure you have plenty of food...but IMO it doesn't really matter because it doesn't take long for your happiness to get to maximum anyway.

Unregistered
11-07-10, 06:46 PM
I think you need to update your app, the new version allows the 100 customers

Unregistered
11-08-10, 01:30 AM
You say to update, but isn't everyone having problems after updating?
That's why I haven't updated as of yet. Or have things working ok now?

Unregistered
11-08-10, 02:53 PM
Well the update proceeded with lots of bugs at first....now they are mostly all fixed the problem persist if you keep your restaurant open when your editing something, somehow you get sync errors and loose coins or furni if you bought any...other than that its better

Unregistered
11-08-10, 03:17 PM
You say to update, but isn't everyone having problems after updating?
That's why I haven't updated as of yet. Or have things working ok now?

Yes I have been wary of the new update, too. I am quite happy to leave it a little bit longer until all the bugs are worked out.