PDA

View Full Version : River anyone?

Ellie
06-14-10, 04:51 PM
Aplologies to the devs in advance.

I would like to have a river or stream running through my farm. Of course, we'd need a bridge to cross it. And maybe it could run into a duck pond. Or have a waterfall.

I'll stop now before my imagination goes into over drive.

Ellie

PS: some farmers have asked for multi plough, plant, harvest. Maybe this could be linked to a tractor, say 200,000 coins for a tractor and you get the functionality.

Ellie
06-14-10, 07:07 PM
I've had another idea about the river, if it borders any planted crops, it could either add a fixed amount of coins to the harvest (like watering) or even double the coins received when harvesting. It would give an incentive to farmers to give up valuable planting land in order to have the river.

Tink
06-15-10, 01:02 AM
PS: some farmers have asked for multi plough, plant, harvest. Maybe this could be linked to a tractor, say 200,000 coins for a tractor and you get the functionality.

Good idea!

Hawk 8
06-15-10, 04:12 PM
I want to stock a pond with bass

Unregistered
06-15-10, 07:13 PM
I want the ability to expand on that river to larger rivers and then maybe even a bay, followed by a gulf and an ocean. This will be when we've been granted the ability to expand to, say, 1,000 x 1,000 squares. And in that ocean I want offshore oil rigs.

Unregistered
06-15-10, 08:23 PM
a pond would be great the rice looks sorta like one before growing thats why i love it so

Hawk 8
06-15-10, 08:24 PM
I want the ability to expand on that river to larger rivers and then maybe even a bay, followed by a gulf and an ocean. This will be when we've been granted the ability to expand to, say, 1,000 x 1,000 squares. And in that ocean I want offshore oil rigs.

Oil rigs are a must

DarkKnight426
06-15-10, 08:32 PM

im sorry due to the recent oil rig catastrophy, the president is passing some tough rules and regulations that will be strictly placed on any off shore oil drilling....so it might get very expensive....

Unregistered
06-16-10, 04:45 PM
Hmm this is true....... We could call in bp to help us skirt the regulations;)

Tomas-San
06-17-10, 08:16 AM
Okay so i'm a big fart for not checking back far enough...my apologies for trying to "hijack" your idea (wholly unintentional though for real). At least im happy that others feel the same way and hopefully it will be implemented...

how about the greenhouse idea though...thats still pretty cool right?

Unregistered
06-18-10, 09:14 AM
would love to have a greenhouse i wish we could also maybe put our pics on our profile page so we can see who were chating with n maybe have contest for gems a dog house for our dogs