PDA

View Full Version : No more goals?

sweetstuff525
05-02-12, 02:52 PM
I don't have no more goals I'm level 16. But never got goal to get sky ridge wuxi says locked by goal?

sweetstuff525
05-02-12, 02:52 PM
MeanT sky bridge

catgirl477
05-02-12, 03:18 PM
That goal has not been added yet, stay tuned!

GroupMagma
05-03-12, 10:55 AM
This is actually locked by something that isn't in the game yet, but it's not quite a Goal. What can it be? Speculate!

PinkStarbelly
05-03-12, 11:04 AM
This is actually locked by something that isn't in the game yet, but it's not quite a Goal. What can it be? Speculate!

I don't play PSS so I wouldn't be sure but do we perhaps get badges? And if we will, maybe it unlocks when we reach the goal badge on decor or when we reach gold badge on all.. It better give something better than a "one time" amount of exp points. It's too pretty to be regular decor.

Rachael98
05-03-12, 11:07 AM

I thought you didn't like to speculate:p.

kooky panda
05-03-12, 11:13 AM
Maybe something to do with the guestbook area that says "coming soon" ummmm:confused::confused:

maggieyyli
05-03-12, 11:46 AM
I, indeed, am enough frustrated by those goals. I have to re-add soulmate/babies for these 5 rooms in order complete the so called goals.
Sport Field
Coral Reef
Log Cabin
Golf Green
Theme Park

I don't want goals in future if they CANNOT recognize the existing soulmate or baby. What a taste on coins, time and SPACE for these repeating pet rooms. Enough frustrated to wait for 2 - 4 days expansion and after that you still need to add rooms that you had already done sometime before

Godlovesyou12
05-03-12, 12:12 PM
I want goals!!!! But TL won't give me any!

ariesblu
05-03-12, 12:14 PM
I want goals!!!! But TL won't give me any!
Yes, they single you out. :rolleyes:

catgirl477
05-03-12, 03:25 PM
Maybe something to do with the guestbook area that says "coming soon" ummmm:confused::confused:

U took the words right out of my mouth! I was thinking the same thing when I read GM's post! I think that's what is is... Stay tuned!

zeon223
05-03-12, 09:05 PM
I, indeed, am enough frustrated by those goals. I have to re-add soulmate/babies for these 5 rooms in order complete the so called goals.
Sport Field
Coral Reef
Log Cabin
Golf Green
Theme Park

I don't want goals in future if they CANNOT recognize the existing soulmate or baby. What a taste on coins, time and SPACE for these repeating pet rooms. Enough frustrated to wait for 2 - 4 days expansion and after that you still need to add rooms that you had already done sometime before
Same to you, I support.

sparks229
05-03-12, 11:47 PM
Sky bridge.... Maybe our pets learn to fly?! Or they walk across the clouds ;)