PDA

View Full Version : bug report about gem sales pop ups T.T...!!!

karararal
05-02-12, 08:36 AM
MY storm id is < karararal > ^0^

i used to get gem sales pop-ups every time on gem sales seasons...

however, it's been 5 or 6 months since the gem sales didnt's pop up.

all other friends get the sign on time, so i guess there is some kind of misharoblp...

i want to get them ASAP so that i can purchase all gem i want

please fix this problem...
thanks T_To

kooky panda
05-02-12, 10:25 AM
This is not a bug. Gems Sales go out randomly to different games.

awong3
05-02-12, 04:44 PM
Would be nice to see the 40% ones.

dalula
05-02-12, 04:45 PM
Would be nice to see the 40% ones.

I definitely agree.. it should be a treat for those who havent even RECEIVED a gem sale since December (hint hint... me)

DAmanding
05-02-12, 04:57 PM
I've only seen a 40% sale once. I've been playing close to a year.

divinedessert
05-04-12, 11:13 PM
When I click on the gems icon to buy gems on the regular game it shows a blank screen and I can't buy gems. I'm not talking about sale gems, I can't buy regular priced gems because it doesnt show options. Please fix. Stormid: divinedessert

pegasus2010
05-05-12, 03:16 AM
I have been requesting the restoration of my gem page for six months. I have seen missing gem page posts dated 2011. Seems not to be a priority for TL despite the opportunity to get more cash from gamers. ) :

ButterPanda
05-05-12, 03:11 PM
When I click on the gems icon to buy gems on the regular game it shows a blank screen and I can't buy gems. I'm not talking about sale gems, I can't buy regular priced gems because it doesnt show options. Please fix. Stormid: divinedessert

How long has this been happening to you? Try uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting your device.

sunstorm01
05-16-12, 02:33 AM
Well I've still not recieved a gem sale- going on seven months now, that's on my ipad2, my iPhone receives a red sales flag nothing but a blank screen- yes I've reinstalled, complained,recently switched devices for a short time and still nothing. Seems a bit strange that the randomness of no gem sales are linked to our accounts and not devices. Please fix this TL!!!