PDA

View Full Version : Fuses, Nozzles Etc!

05-02-12, 07:43 AM
What's with the gifts of screws, nozzles etc to me. And neighbors requesting these construction materials from me. What do they do ? Can't see the point in the "restaurant". Please let me know. I keep saying i accept to send but don't know if they are getting them. What do i do with the ones that were sent to me? Thanks for help.

tzvetkata
05-02-12, 08:19 AM
The parts are used for building appliances (and some decoration items). You can recognize a constructable item by the little hammer places next to it's image in the Design tab.
You can ask your neighbor for parts when you place (buy) a constructable in your shop.
If you accepted you neighbors' requests, they have received the parts.
If you're playing the game on an Android device, you can't see the parts you have in your Gifts window, but you still get them if you accepted the part gifts. Also bare in mind that you can accept only 20 gifts per day (including food and part gifts)

Here's a thread you may find helpful:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18009-Restaurant-Recipe-Inventory-amp-Chart-!!

05-02-12, 03:14 PM
Thank you for the info! It makes it a bit clearer but I think I have to actually use one of the parts to understand it better! At least I know what they are for now!! :))