PDA

View Full Version : Errors!

diva1990
05-02-12, 06:38 AM
Im facing two errors in my Pet Shop Story just now -

Error 1 - This is regarding the goal which, after completion, gives the Dachshund.
Im on step 3 (of the 5 steps) and it's called "Designer Breeding" where im supposed to
(a) complete a Jack Russell Terrier Family
(b) Designer Breed a Cojack
(c) Breed 1 Baby Cojack

(a) and (c) are ticked as complete but (b) is still not considered as done and giving me the option to "Breed" or "Skip for 5 germs" :confused:
This is ofcourse ridiculous because without completing (b) there is no way to complete (c).

When i click on Breed through the goal and try to make the Cojack i get this error "You have already cross-bred two of this animal. Please tap on the nursery to breed more." obviously since i already have them :(

Can something be done about this ? I would really like to get the Dachshund!

Error 2 - This happens when i visit my neighbors profiles, when i get back to my shop, all my pets are messed up, in the sense, some of them are fully completed (even though i didn't even breed the babies yet) while some of them are only single animals (even though i have the full family).
So i need to keep restarting and then things are back to normal.
Im just asking hoping that there is a fix for this ?

europelove
05-02-12, 07:46 AM
1)im afraid i dont jnow but i dont think you can fix it :-(
2) im dealing with the same problem,the game refreshes by it self,its just game problem that TL has to fix

pinkster73
05-02-12, 08:20 AM
Add into this #3. My coins magically decrease before my eyes, even if I'm not doing anything.

satchel777
05-02-12, 03:24 PM
Did you try deleting it then reinstall it??? I had some problems and I did that and it works fine now, it saves all your progress, hopefully it works :)

diva1990
05-02-12, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the suggestion but Error 1 sorted itself out !! \o/

After i bred the whole Cojack family the goal was considered complete, it's not what is asked but atleast it's done.

But now im stuck because i need a Labradoodle and have just 2 gems =( [instant happiness turned upside down instantly]

kooky panda
05-02-12, 03:45 PM
Error 2 - This happens when i visit my neighbors profiles, when i get back to my shop, all my pets are messed up, in the sense, some of them are fully completed (even though i didn't even breed the babies yet) while some of them are only single animals (even though i have the full family).

what device do you play on? The version of game?

diva1990
05-02-12, 03:48 PM
what device do you play on? The version of game?

Im on Android, using version 1.0.5.4

pinkster73
05-02-12, 03:51 PM
Kooky, the error in divas #2 is happening on my Archos 7 tablet.

kooky panda
05-02-12, 04:05 PM
Kooky, the error in divas #2 is happening on my Archos 7 tablet.

for this issue have you done the first thing yet?????:p

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/smaller.png

pinkster73
05-02-12, 04:08 PM

Will I lose my progress?

diva1990
05-02-12, 04:14 PM
Will I lose my progress?

No you won't. Everything is saved on TL's servers so you can even uninstall and reinstall and it will all be as it was.

pinkster73
05-02-12, 04:16 PM
No you won't. Everything is saved on TL's servers so you can even uninstall and reinstall and it will all be as it was.

Ah, cool. Thanks ;)

pinkster73
05-02-12, 04:18 PM
Greygull, what do you think?

TimeForACuppaTea
05-02-12, 04:31 PM
Pink you're so naught. :P

pinkster73
05-02-12, 04:38 PM
Pink you're so naught. :P

I made GG a pic to post in just this circumstance. I'm giving her an opening to use it. :p

viviansmo
05-02-12, 04:56 PM

Lol! That should be in your siggy.

Now I really want to see GG's.

pinkster73
05-02-12, 05:57 PM
Lol! That should be in your siggy.

Now I really want to see GG's.

She better hurry up or I will post it :p

europelove
05-02-12, 09:15 PM
I heard someone saying about coins increasing by them selfs! It happens to me too,its just because the game doesnt put the right amount onto your coin section and then takes it

MiniLaura
05-03-12, 04:47 AM
As a work-around for #1, perhaps you could store your CoJack family and then re-crossbreed one. (I haven't done this, but I assume that it will work.) Yes, you'll be wasting coins, but coins will continue to come in, and you will have the goal done.

greygull
05-03-12, 10:06 AM
Greygull, what do you think?

I made GG a pic to post in just this circumstance. I'm giving her an opening to use it. :p

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1335982518498.png

Sorry, life got it the way a bit yesterday ;)

pinkster73
05-03-12, 10:14 AM
Nice pic GG!

viviansmo
05-03-12, 10:33 AM
love it!!

kooky panda
05-03-12, 10:35 AM
This happens when i visit my neighbors profiles, when i get back to my shop, all my pets are messed up, in the sense, some of them are fully completed (even though i didn't even breed the babies yet) while some of them are only single animals (even though i have the full family).

I will go ahead and flag this over.

Edit: TL is looking into this issue.

diva1990
05-03-12, 01:53 PM
As a work-around for #1, perhaps you could store your CoJack family and then re-crossbreed one. (I haven't done this, but I assume that it will work.) Yes, you'll be wasting coins, but coins will continue to come in, and you will have the goal done.

But it did sort itself out when i made the full Cojack family (ie all 4 of them).