PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Bug(s)

tones22
05-01-12, 09:20 PM
I thought I'd start a post to let the TL staff know about bugs in Dragon Story.

Large Farm resetting everytime I try to accept food when it's ready.
Money collected from dragons disappears immediately without making any purchases.
Items get stuck and unable to move them - has happened with most items even when there is a space to move them to.

If you have something to add to the list, please comment below.

Can add ID Tones22 & Tones33

333paddington
05-01-12, 09:32 PM
Money has been disappearing a little.

I put on 200 food and received 80 instead.

When an expansion finishes you have to force close to start another one.

tones22
05-02-12, 01:04 AM
There are some strange new dragons that have landed on my iphone that aren't on my ipad game. Also, one of my dragons has lost his lair!
http://tinypic.com/r/nbvtxu/6
http://tinypic.com/r/nzhxmc/6
http://tinypic.com/r/syqclk/6
http://tinypic.com/r/9r84tt/6

tones22
05-02-12, 01:11 AM
Here are the photos of the new dragons and the missing lair.

sunstorm01
05-02-12, 02:10 AM
Oh yeah!! I've evolved one of my dragons three times- keeps resyncing. Bye bye dragon story.. Not nice knowing ya.

mingboo
05-02-12, 02:41 AM
I try to upgrade my blue lagoon and every time I did it, it resyncise and return to the initial one!!!

mingboo
05-02-12, 02:56 AM
It would not allow me to build a new one as well!!!

bp34
05-02-12, 03:01 AM
there's dragon story?

mingboo
05-02-12, 03:07 AM
Try to buy 10 gold worth of food, charge me 20 gold and give me double! But i really only want to spend 10 gold!!! Try to buy 100 gold worth of coins, chrage me 200 gold and give double! If TL really want to roll out this game, there are A LOT of bugs to fix!!!

mingboo
05-02-12, 03:08 AM
Game is cute but these bugs are going to drive ppl away!

mingboo
05-02-12, 03:10 AM
there's dragon story?
Apparently in Australia, NZ and Canada only! TL is still tweaking it! With so many bugs, they might not even roll it out...

tones22
05-02-12, 07:14 PM
Try deleting your app and reinstalling it to fix the bugs. I did that and many of mine went away (except for losing coins for no reason that is still happening every time I collect them). After reinstalling many of the prices went way up for clearing bushes, buying food etc. I would suggest waiting for the game to evolve a bit more before investing too much time in it.

333paddington
05-02-12, 08:51 PM
I just finished a dragon egg, and placed it in a habitat but it's invisible. You can see the circle shadow for it and I've fed it.

I've forced closed and reinstalled.

floramina
05-02-12, 09:12 PM
I just finished a dragon egg, and placed it in a habitat but it's invisible. You can see the circle shadow for it and I've fed it.

I've forced closed and reinstalled.

U have an invisible dragon!? i cant see it..which habitat is it in? 

333paddington
05-02-12, 09:59 PM
It was the new eagle dragon

tones22
05-03-12, 04:31 PM
Team Lava, can you please give us an update/information about Dragon Story? We'd love to learn more about what the plans are for the game. Thanks

maguar
05-06-12, 03:02 PM
I get tips. I go to return the favour and when i get back my coins have reset to where they were before I collected the tips.

dogs456
05-06-12, 03:30 PM
I know a bug.....Its not avalible to half the world:(:(

dogs456
05-06-12, 03:31 PM
Apparently in Australia, NZ and Canada only! TL is still tweaking it! With so many bugs, they might not even roll it out...

Please don't not release it to other countries due to bugs..please i really want it!:/

Jessvilles
05-06-12, 05:00 PM
My problem is that my coins get reset regularly. Every once in a while a few thousand coins just diappear.

tones22
05-07-12, 07:21 AM
I've figured out that the game wants to give you 150 coins per time your neighbours tip, but in actuality you only get 20 coins like all the other TL games. So you aren't losing money that your dragons make, just not getting the full 150 each time someone comes to visit.

tones22
05-07-12, 07:22 AM
I don't see why team lava cant fix that bug immediately, either give us the full 150 coins per tip, or change the amount to 20 so there isn't a false income.

DaojinWildfire
05-07-12, 12:05 PM
If you're playing Dragon Story, please update to version 1.0.2 and let us know which bugs you are still experiencing. Once we have enough details and info, we'll be able to forward them to the team and get them fixed. Thanks!

Jessvilles
05-07-12, 06:22 PM
Not necessarily a bug - but can we sell and/or store habitats please?

Faelinsara
05-08-12, 05:16 AM
game keeps crashing in the middle of moving things, or just at random. Also money disappears. Also now won't let me back on the game, after having deleted a lair that I was not using anymore.

kooky panda
05-08-12, 05:21 AM
Make sure you have the most current version. 1.0.2(under menu-help)
Try force closing your game out.
You can also try deleting and redownloading the game.

If you are playing on wifi, try switching to 3G if you can, if not make sure you have a good wifi connection.

apec714
05-08-12, 02:11 PM
I noticed on the wishing well when I rotate to get the last form the tree with lights it keeps resetting back to the original pond with bridge form

dogs456
05-08-12, 03:17 PM
why is my money dissapearing!?!? I'm trying to save up to get the blue lagoon and I need food but i cant get that when my money is dissapearing :(:( please fix

tones22
05-08-12, 03:46 PM
Two things: 1) after deleting and reinstalling and making sure it was the right version there is still the coin error...receiving 150 and winding back to 20. 2) The help section doesn't show the version anywhere that I could see either before I reinstalled or after.

tones22
05-08-12, 03:50 PM
And seriously, if I made as many mistakes in my corporate profession as are in these games I would have been fired by now. They are the cutest games which is why we love to play, but from the outside it just doesn't look like they are supported with quality ongoing accurate gameplay.

kooky panda
05-08-12, 03:58 PM
I am not having any issues so far. The version number is under Menu-Help - at the very bottom .
I am on iphone 5 (version 5.1.1)

What devices do you play on?

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/aa5c7ffc-1.jpg

apec714
05-08-12, 04:54 PM
I'm having problems with changing the dragonwish pond's form everytime I do it resets back to the original form I'm on iPad 2 5.0.1. I'd really like to use some of the other forms but it's just not working for me

tones22
05-09-12, 04:21 AM
I am on iPad 1 and iPhone 4s. My iPhone seems to not be having the trouble anymore but I've been busy and haven't had time to seriously check in the past 24 hours.

87642andme
05-09-12, 07:51 AM
Anyone having problems gifting?

kattybell
05-09-12, 09:57 AM
I'm not getting notifications for the game.

87642andme
05-09-12, 10:42 AM
Me neither...and it says I've maxed out on how many nbrs I can gift...??

kattybell
05-09-12, 10:45 AM
I was also noticing when you visit neighbors and community how many are we allowed to "party" with? 5?

kattybell
05-09-12, 10:45 AM
I am not having any issues so far. The version number is under Menu-Help - at the very bottom .
I am on iphone 5 (version 5.1.1)

iPhone 5??

kooky panda
05-09-12, 10:48 AM
iPhone 5??

yes, I have a friend that has a friend......got an advance Iphone 5!!!!! . Just kidding
I meant a iphone 4.. lol

kattybell
05-09-12, 10:49 AM
yes, I have a friend that has a friend......got an advance Iphone 5!!!!! . Just kidding
I meant a iphone 4.. lol

Lol, can I have one too?

kooky panda
05-09-12, 10:54 AM
when I first downloaded, I was not getting them either, then I went to notifications on Iphone and turned off , then went and turned all back on. That worked for me.

kooky panda
05-09-12, 10:54 AM
Me neither...and it says I've maxed out on how many nbrs I can gift...??

three...

kooky panda
05-09-12, 10:56 AM
I thought I'd start a post to let the TL staff know about bugs in Dragon Story.

Large Farm resetting everytime I try to accept food when it's ready.
Money collected from dragons disappears immediately without making any purchases.
Items get stuck and unable to move them - has happened with most items even when there is a space to move them to.

If you have something to add to the list, please comment below.

Can add ID Tones22 & Tones33

I did have issue with Large Farm resetting once, but not anymore.
money issues with coin losses has been sent over.

any issues with items not moving or sticking make sure you have the most current version of the game from the app store.

kattybell
05-09-12, 10:57 AM
when I first downloaded, I was not getting them either, then I went to notifications on Iphone and turned off , then went and turned all back on. That worked for me.

That's what I tried, and didn't work.

kooky panda
05-09-12, 10:58 AM
That's what I tried, and didn't work.
also turn off and on in game . If still issues, delete and redownload, then turn settings on and off again. If still problems, let me know.

87642andme
05-09-12, 11:06 AM
Ok, I've turned notifications off and on, deleted and reinstalled and I still have the same problems....

And I am on the most current version, my IPad is on 5.1.1 ....

No notifications
$ gets added to total after collection and then depletes without purchasing anything
And the nbr gifting has gotta change...im curious as to why it's not set up like The other games?

kooky panda
05-09-12, 01:31 PM
Ok, I've turned notifications off and on, deleted and reinstalled and I still have the same problems....

And I am on the most current version, my IPad is on 5.1.1 ....

No notifications
$ gets added to total after collection and then depletes without purchasing anything
And the nbr gifting has gotta change...im curious as to why it's not set up like The other games?

I am now not getting notifications either. I will report over.

VyperVenom
05-09-12, 07:36 PM
I keep clearing timberpatches but it won't update in my goals. It still shows zero.

greygull
05-09-12, 08:05 PM
I keep clearing timberpatches but it won't update in my goals. It still shows zero.

Are you doing the timberpatches, or timberwood? I know I confused them. But if it was timberpatches, try either restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game.

VyperVenom
05-09-12, 09:23 PM
Does timberwood look like a bush

greygull
05-09-12, 09:27 PM

I think it's a small tree, but I don't have any available right now to be sure.

Did you clear them before or after you relieved the goal?

VyperVenom
05-09-12, 09:32 PM
Before and after

greygull
05-09-12, 09:41 PM
Before you got the goal won't count - that goal isn't retroactive. Do you have the latest version?

kattybell
05-10-12, 04:12 AM
also turn off and on in game . If still issues, delete and redownload, then turn settings on and off again. If still problems, let me know.

I did the above, still not getting them.

maguar
05-10-12, 04:21 AM
Breeding price has changed from $5 to $200. Is this because I've leveled up or has TL changed the price?

kooky panda
05-10-12, 04:37 AM

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/be446dec-1.jpg

Faelinsara
05-10-12, 05:16 AM
I found that my coin loss problem was linked to having a habitat in a particular location on my island. So I just put decorations there and don't move a habitat into that area anymore, and now I have no coin loss problems after collecting. Check to see if you have a similar problem, it sure helped me with the frustration of watching those coins drain away after each collection.

Faelinsara
05-10-12, 05:18 AM
timberwood looks like a bush with no trunk. Its just the leafy part of the tree flat on the ground.

Faelinsara
05-10-12, 05:20 AM
I noticed the change in breeding price too. And I just bred two dragons this morning for 5 coins. not sure why though. Trying to save up for a diamond dragon habitat, and then going to try a combo to try for the dragon egg itself.

greygull
05-10-12, 10:57 AM
I believe the breeding prices might not have changed. It could be either: the types of dragons your breeding or; the number of times you've bred dragons. I'll ask to make sure :)

lindsayh942edition
05-10-12, 11:28 AM
I have a bug now a dragon is ready i put it in the right habitat and after a few seconds it says processing and takes me back like it never happened

greygull
05-10-12, 11:40 AM
Have you tried force closing?

lindsayh942edition
05-10-12, 11:42 AM
Have you tried force closing?

Yes i already tried that it took me waaay back that time now it won't be ready for a hour and a half

greygull
05-10-12, 11:45 AM
Do you force close after exiting each time?

queentina3
05-10-12, 12:09 PM
They've doubled some of the times it looks like, as my breeding was due to be finished in less than 2 hours and now it states another 8+ hours to go. My egg is at 2 hours and it should've been almost finished by now. I'm worried about when I go to place it it's going to revert back and make me start from scratch. :(

kooky panda
05-10-12, 12:22 PM
They've doubled some of the times it looks like, as my breeding was due to be finished in less than 2 hours and now it states another 8+ hours to go. My egg is at 2 hours and it should've been almost finished by now. I'm worried about when I go to place it it's going to revert back and make me start from scratch. :(

I am checking to see if a glitch or by design.
(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28302-Dragon-story-cant-complete-goal&p=305069&viewfull=1#post305069)

apec714
05-10-12, 12:37 PM
Wow increasing times like this is not makin this game very appealing everything's doubled......tsk tsk

apec714
05-10-12, 01:02 PM
Why does every smartphone game or iPad game resort to monotonizing their games so bad just to turn a profit this game wasn't to bad ya we had to wait some but it was bare able now I see this trending toward bein bait and switched what took 1 days now takes 3 a egg that took 4 hrs just to get a dragon now takes like 18. I dunno bout this whole situation but I don't see any good behind what's goin on I've been plays ds since day one Pretty much and this Is a cheap move IMO

DaojinWildfire
05-10-12, 01:18 PM
There were a few adjustments that were recently made in Dragon Story. Changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.

lil_red_U
05-10-12, 02:25 PM
Wow increasing times like this is not makin this game very appealing everything's doubled......tsk tsk

I agree!!! you are only allowed one breeding temple and one evolution temple. nests cost gold and you can only send 3 gifts a day. So now with the times doubled, you are waiting for an extra 9hrs before you can do anything or get anything accomplished. Not very appealling when you have already been waiting for 5hrs and you have to wait an additional 9hrs!!!!! urgh, this game is cute but if it takes this long I will have to find something else.

Faelinsara
05-10-12, 03:32 PM
Another bug, though its probably an oversight on their part, is that the wait times up without any notification. I had an egg from last night that stated it would be hatched in 9 hours, I left it over night and now its saying that its going to take 5 hours longer. Also I had a dragon that was supposed to evolve in only 20 hours yesterday morning, is now saying that its going to take 2 more days. What the heck is that about? Changing wait times in the middle of an evolution or a hatching is ridiculous! especially without notification of the change.

Faelinsara
05-10-12, 03:34 PM
Sorry didn't see that people had already posted on that. I still say that its stupid. Makes this game so much harder for those who are playing without paying any money.

Faelinsara
05-10-12, 03:42 PM
Sorry didn't see that other people had already posted on this. I still say its stupid to change things in the middle of something. And making the wait times longer is just ridiculous, when it already takes so long for things to happen in Dragon Story. How are the people who do not play by buying things with real money supposed to make any headway if they have to wait three days for something to evolve or hatch?

kooky panda
05-10-12, 06:40 PM
There is now a Dragon Monthly Adme Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28468-Dragon-Story-Add-Me-May-2012). Once a forum is set up , it will move .
You can come post your ID .

farmerbarbara78
05-11-12, 09:09 AM
Goal for ready, hatch, fire is not completing for me. The clear 2 timberpatch won't complete. I have clear at least 6 of them and it willnot register. I have forced close and it did not help.

kooky panda
05-11-12, 10:35 AM
Goal for ready, hatch, fire is not completing for me. The clear 2 timberpatch won't complete. I have clear at least 6 of them and it willnot register. I have forced close and it did not help.
make sure you have the most current version of the game. (check under menu- help) Should be version 1.0.2 (very bottom of screen)

dogs456
05-12-12, 09:32 AM
I think there should be more dragons and more ways to make money.

Wachee47
05-13-12, 01:03 AM
It won't let me accept gold from people/use it. Sometimes it will but I have like 8 pieces of gold it won't let me accept. Can you only accept one piece a day?

greygull
05-13-12, 10:28 AM
It won't let me accept gold from people/use it. Sometimes it will but I have like 8 pieces of gold it won't let me accept. Can you only accept one piece a day?

Try only accepting one at a time, exiting out of the messages (or visit someone), then accept again. Or try restarting your device. Let us know if there's any issues after that.

I accepted 4 today, so I know it's not limited to only one a day. I haven't asked yet, but I would assume that you should be able to receive 20 per day, since that's the limit for the other games.

snazzyat
05-15-12, 05:06 AM
All my dragons and expanding are taking double time compared to all other players I know, it is taking soooo long to breed, evolve and clear! It is extremely frustrating! I hope this can be fixed. I have deleted and reinstalled the game, no affect.

Jesa
05-17-12, 12:14 AM
When are these bugs going to be fixed.Admins post a copied message about the economy and prices subject to change while a game is being started but when did you guys sink as low as allowing timing glitches and unfair play Among accounts.Tell me how I can have screen shots of banner alerts and me collecting $ then oops "PROCESSING" and all of a sudden my eggs gone my money vanishes and my clocks have tripled in time.Why would we as consumers pay for your overpriced" gold" when half the stuff we get crashes?Tell me why we r paying 4000-6000 to expand THEN GIVEN A TIMER TO WAIT TO USE THE LAND THEN ADD BUSHES AND TREES TO CLEAR one costing 5000$ when it cost me 4000$ just to unlock it.With millions of apps and games you guys seriously need to investigate your game options.This is going to turn into another team lava frenzy like Pet Hotel which is STILL being given mostly negative feedback.Since it to has ridiculous steps to surpass to expand.

apec714
05-17-12, 12:56 AM
When are these bugs going to be fixed.Admins post a copied message about the economy and prices subject to change while a game is being started but when did you guys sink as low as allowing timing glitches and unfair play Among accounts.Tell me how I can have screen shots of banner alerts and me collecting $ then oops "PROCESSING" and all of a sudden my eggs gone my money vanishes and my clocks have tripled in time.Why would we as consumers pay for your overpriced" gold" when half the stuff we get crashes?Tell me why we r paying 4000-6000 to expand THEN GIVEN A TIMER TO WAIT TO USE THE LAND THEN ADD BUSHES AND TREES TO CLEAR one costing 5000$ when it cost me 4000$ just to unlock it.With millions of apps and games you guys seriously need to investigate your game options.This is going to turn into another team lava frenzy like Pet Hotel which is STILL being given mostly negative feedback.Since it to has ridiculous steps to surpass to expand.

They should also make everything start you with whole map clear and free ice cream

apec714
05-17-12, 12:57 AM
They should also make everything start you with whole map clear and free ice cream

Make everything free and start you with whole male cleared and also free ice cream. Sorry had to fix typo

apec714
05-17-12, 12:57 AM
Wow auto corrects ****in me I'm over it lol

queentina3
05-17-12, 04:49 AM
Wow auto corrects ****in me I'm over it lol

Thanks, I needed that laugh! giggles

fluevogi
05-17-12, 03:12 PM
I used all my 4 farms to grow the cheap 30sec food like 5-6 times in a row and now it does not let me grow anything in any of the farms :(

fluevogi
05-17-12, 03:17 PM
I have like 23 neighbour and when I send gold it says I was unable because all them had max or I already gave them. It does this every single day! It is very unlikely that All my neighbour always had max by the time I send gift. Plus I never ever got a gift from anybody . again given I have so many neighbour, and they visit regurlaly, I do not believe that none of them ever sent me a gift

kooky panda
05-17-12, 04:00 PM
I have like 23 neighbour and when I send gold it says I was unable because all them had max or I already gave them. It does this every single day! It is very unlikely that All my neighbour always had max by the time I send gift. Plus I never ever got a gift from anybody . again given I have so many neighbour, and they visit regurlaly, I do not believe that none of them ever sent me a gift
You can only send 3 gifts per day. when you try to send more that 3, you will get this screen.

llamafarms
05-18-12, 03:05 PM
My habitats are not sparkling when I know my dragons have been played with. So, I can't clear them....

greygull
05-18-12, 04:00 PM
My habitats are not sparkling when I know my dragons have been played with. So, I can't clear them....

Try force closing your game, then opening back up.

llamafarms
05-18-12, 06:43 PM
Seemed to do the job, thanks!

llamafarms
05-18-12, 08:15 PM
Try force closing your game, then opening back up.

Tempory fix. :( also deleted and reinstalled. Goes right back to not being able to see when people played, and unable to clear.

greygull
05-18-12, 08:44 PM
Tempory fix. :( also deleted and reinstalled. Goes right back to not being able to see when people played, and unable to clear.

I know if I'm in the game, it takes a few seconds to show up - but it's not doing that for you? Which device and it's version are you on?

mcgee22
05-19-12, 06:47 AM
I can't gift all my nbrs nor I am receiving any gold from my nbrs. Maybe one here or there but not the amount if my nbrs (currently 10). What is the max of gifts u can receive? Where can we find that info?

kooky panda
05-19-12, 07:48 AM
I can't gift all my nbrs nor I am receiving any gold from my nbrs. Maybe one here or there but not the amount if my nbrs (currently 10). What is the max of gifts u can receive? Where can we find that info?

You can only gift 3 neighbors per day. I think you still an accept 20 gifs per day, but since nbrs can only gift 3 per day, this may be why you have not received any gold yet.

cubsrock1908
05-20-12, 09:46 AM

No I live in the US and we have Dragon story

judeb35
05-20-12, 09:51 AM
Why can you only gift 3 per day. On the first day I could gift everbody. It doesn't say anywhere on the FAQs that the number of gifts is limited.

mattyboo1
05-20-12, 10:27 AM
It's the same in pet hotel

llamafarms
05-20-12, 01:12 PM
[QUOTE=greygull;311027]I know if I'm in the game, it takes a few seconds to show up - but it's not doing that for you? Which device and it's version are you on?[/QUOTE

iPad2. And most current version available in app store. I have to force close the game every time I leave.

kooky panda
05-20-12, 01:19 PM

No I live in the US and we have Dragon story

Mingboos post was back before the game came out to US.

kooky panda
05-20-12, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE=llamafarms;312181

iPad2. And most current version available in app store. I have to force close the game every time I leave.[/QUOTE]

when you come into the game, go visit someone then come back. After your game has been dormant, it takes a few seconds for your game to sync with the servers when you come back and play.

limabeansan
05-20-12, 03:56 PM
New issue. When I try to expand, it says I need a map. However, I've received nearly a dozen maps in the last two days, and it's still saying I don't have any maps. I'm running out of room! Argh! I have the most recent version installed on my iPad 3, and I've tried restarting several times with no luck. I keep thinking I'll buy gold, but not if these problems are going to keep up. Thanks.

limabeansan
05-20-12, 04:21 PM
Lol. Now, suddenly, the maps are showin, but the twinkle problem is back. This time it's affecting a certain area, as I was able to move the rocks habitat to stop it affecting that. I now have my breeding ground there. I have no idea what caused the maps to be fixed and the sparkles to suddenly return. Perhaps a ghost in the machine? ;)

kooky panda
05-20-12, 08:05 PM
Lol. Now, suddenly, the maps are showin, but the twinkle problem is back. This time it's affecting a certain area, as I was able to move the rocks habitat to stop it affecting that. I now have my breeding ground there. I have no idea what caused the maps to be fixed and the sparkles to suddenly return. Perhaps a ghost in the machine? ;)

The sparkles issue has been reported.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28822-Sparkling-Corner&highlight=sparkles

Faelinsara
05-24-12, 05:18 PM
timings and gold needed to hurry things up keep changing. sometimes high sometimes low, all for the same dragons and eggs.

Faelinsara
05-24-12, 05:19 PM
oh and timings for buildings as well. Telling me something is going to take 7 hours and then come back 7 hours later and it takes another 7 hours, is messed up.

Faelinsara
05-24-12, 05:29 PM
There were a few adjustments that were recently made in Dragon Story. Changes to features or prices may occur as you continue to play the game. We continue to make adjustments to the game's economy and balance to ensure the prolonged quality of the game for both new and existing users.

Just a question, but with these changes, do you honestly expect new players to want to download and play this app, after seeing how long everything takes, or are you going to let the newbies have all the decent wait times, just to get them to play that little bit longer? Just asking.

FashionDistrict
05-24-12, 06:02 PM
I have the game installed on iPad 1 with ver. 1.0.2. I've rebooted the device per other people's comment but still it takes 31 gold to finish the breeding? It used to be just one gold bar per hour now it's 5 times more! Please look into it. Thanks a lot!

http://i46.tinypic.com/qsv2fb.jpg

kooky panda
05-24-12, 07:04 PM
The amount it takes to speed up things has been increased with the new update today.

mattyboo1
05-24-12, 07:17 PM
the amount it takes to speed up things has been increased with the new update today.

why...

limabeansan
05-24-12, 09:38 PM
In my news it will show that people have been visiting and leaving bonuses (meaning playing with the dragons and coins should be there). HOWEVER, my habitats aren't sparkling, and no coins are there, aside from what my dragons have earned. This has gotten really bad today. I've had literally 10 people visit and play with my dragons in the last 45 mins, and yet have only had ONE habitat sparkle and deliver any additional coins ONCE. Normally, I'd expect to have at least 10,000 to 15,000 coins from that activity level, and have only had 200. What is going on?! Is this another one of the "wonderful" side effects from today's push update???

(And yes, that was sarcastic. I just want TL to make this fair for their customers.)

Faelinsara
05-24-12, 09:52 PM
The amount it takes to speed up things has been increased with the new update today.

I agree with mattyboo1 I'd like to know why the gold requirements have increased. I mean it wasn't too bad before, but with the constant ups and downs in requirements, as well as in times, I'm feeling like i don't want to play anymore.

Alea111
05-24-12, 10:05 PM
I have two dragons in my Den but nothing happends. I have them there in 13 hours an nothing. I cant use gold to get them finish either. :-(

kooky panda
05-25-12, 04:52 AM
I have two dragons in my Den but nothing happends. I have them there in 13 hours an nothing. I cant use gold to get them finish either. :-(
Try restarting your device.

Faelinsara
05-25-12, 03:18 PM
I just bought a nest only to have my gold total go into the negatives, and then go back up to where I could afford it, so I tried again, but still it disappeared.

Faelinsara
05-25-12, 03:20 PM
Also there is a big discrepancy in the gold costs between my ipod touch and my ipad games. Is this supposed to be this way? If so it's incredibly stupid to charge ipod players more.

kooky panda
05-25-12, 03:55 PM
Also there is a big discrepancy in the gold costs between my ipod touch and my ipad games. Is this supposed to be this way? If so it's incredibly stupid to charge ipod players more.

yes..sorry to say...

the costs are not the same for everyone and they have been making price changes recently

Faelinsara
05-25-12, 07:04 PM
Yeah the price discrepancy has already made me delete one of the games, and that one was the most advanced. However, I just saw that a third nest now costs 250 gold, what the heck is with that. If TL's goal is to drive away players, they're doing a real good job of it. I hope they fix it soon otherwise, they're going to lose me completely as well.

dialeon
05-26-12, 02:54 AM
Yes. This happened to me a few minutes ago. Not sure if the game has bugs or the game trying scam us.

meiyeak
06-26-12, 11:43 PM
hi GM. Why my gold become negative? they do not allow to play anything. it say that i don't have enough money. how to solve it? ASAP

kooky panda
06-27-12, 04:53 AM
hi GM. Why my gold become negative? they do not allow to play anything. it say that i don't have enough money. how to solve it? ASAP
This has been reported.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?30867-Problem-with-gold&p=340743&viewfull=1#post340743