PDA

View Full Version : Decrease in number of customers after updating to version 1.5.1

AnnasCoffee
05-01-12, 08:12 PM
My customers have DRAMATICALLY decreased. This happened right after i updated. Look at this picture... I have 4 customers in my bakery!! How am I supposed to make any money?

(first decreased serving, then a coin bug, now no customers... Can I have some coins PLEASE?)

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o640/AnnasCoffee/97e4f79e.jpg

kooky panda
05-01-12, 08:34 PM
I checked and I am having the same issue. I did delete and redownload with no change. I have sent this over to the CMs.
(I also moved this thread to the bakery bugs and feedback forum).

ariesblu
05-01-12, 10:03 PM
That's pretty crazy.

PinkStarbelly
05-02-12, 12:26 AM
I'm sticking to vday version until the end. Unless we're like rewarded a billion coins for playing on the regular version, I'm gonna be glued to vday until it literally won't operate no more hehe!

xanetia_syen
05-02-12, 03:58 AM
is anyone having iPod crashing when you open Bakery 1.5.1? my iPod music keeps crashing when i open Bakery after the update. i haven't updated Restaurant and i can open it fine without iPod crashes. so annoying. i start my song again (different song cuz of the crash) and after a few secs iPod crashes again!! can't even revert back to the older version. urgh...

JustBev
05-02-12, 04:37 AM
I'm having the same issue since this latest update on my iPad2. There are only 2 customers in my bakery at the moment, one coming and one leaving! I hope this gets fixed soon!

kooky panda
05-02-12, 04:58 AM
is anyone having iPod crashing when you open Bakery 1.5.1? my iPod music keeps crashing when i open Bakery after the update. i haven't updated Restaurant and i can open it fine without iPod crashes. so annoying. i start my song again (different song cuz of the crash) and after a few secs iPod crashes again!! can't even revert back to the older version. urgh...

which Ipod do you have? If an older one, make sure you restart to close out any other applications to free up some memory.

kooky panda
05-02-12, 04:59 AM
I still only have 4 customers, but when I got up this morning I had made the same amount of coins as I normally do overnight.
I had taken a screenshot of my totals before I sent to bed and my coins did add in.

AnnasCoffee
05-02-12, 05:42 AM
I still only have 4 customers, but when I got up this morning I had made the same amount of coins as I normally do overnight.
I had taken a screenshot of my totals before I sent to bed and my coins did add in.

I earned an "almost normal" amount of coins overnight. I got earned 40,572 coins in 5.75 hours. If I did my math correctly, that would be approx. 42,500 plates in 24 hours. A little lower than 45,000 plates per hour... But my observations or my math may be off. I really hope they don't drop the customer rate even lower than 45,000 plates per day.

But at least it's not the 4 customers that it appears to be.

Hey, I think this is ACTUALLY a "COSMETIC" error... I know some people who will be happy they can use that word again... And this time they will be right!

marrrina
05-02-12, 05:46 AM
I updated to the newest version yesterday but didn't notice a customer drop. I just checked my bakery and I'm having a constant flow of customers coming in so I guess this is an issue only effecting certain people.

xanetia_syen
05-02-12, 07:38 AM
kooky: I actually have a iPhone4 on iOS 5.1 (not the lasest one though which is 5.1.1 or smtg). I j/b my iPhone so I tried using safe mode, j/b mode, closing all apps, restart, delete n reinstall bakery....nothing works. and I realize iPod app crashes when smtg loads in bakery. eg loads neighbor list and crash. play song again (via earphones button thing) and when it loads smtg else then crashes again. but if in not loading anything (just staring morosely at my bakery) then the song continues playing happily. am I the only one experiencing this? lol. my customers are coming in fine. whole crowd of them.

sweetstuff525
05-02-12, 07:41 AM
Kooky I went to your. Alert since your my. Neighbor and I see the normal customers coming in...maybe it's only on your part? Since you did say you received same amount if coins

bigbux3
05-02-12, 07:41 AM
Really? I had an increase.

sweetstuff525
05-02-12, 07:46 AM
Really? I had an increase.

Me too and I see they eat faster

bigbux3
05-02-12, 07:50 AM
Me too and I see they eat faster

I didn't mean eat faster, I meant in Bakery I had a sufficient amount of tables and chairs for every customer where they can sit and eat in a big group in the Bakery until the next "group" or individual person came into my Bakery. After this update I need to place more tables and chairs for my customers because my "FACE" is dropping down to about 95.

sweetstuff525
05-02-12, 08:13 AM
I didn't mean eat faster, I meant in Bakery I had a sufficient amount of tables and chairs for every customer where they can sit and eat in a big group in the Bakery until the next "group" or individual person came into my Bakery. After this update I need to place more tables and chairs for my customers because my "FACE" is dropping down to about 95.

Yeah I I know what you meant but I see mine eat faster than before

ksbmommy
05-02-12, 09:30 AM
Mine has only 4 too on my iPhone bakery. When I look at my iPhone bakery with my iPad bakery, all the normal amount of customers are coming in/out. That's probably why I still am receiving the right number of coins and selling through a good amount.

kooky panda
05-02-12, 10:10 AM
kooky: I actually have a iPhone4 on iOS 5.1 (not the lasest one though which is 5.1.1 or smtg). I j/b my iPhone so I tried using safe mode, j/b mode, closing all apps, restart, delete n reinstall bakery....nothing works. and I realize iPod app crashes when smtg loads in bakery. eg loads neighbor list and crash. play song again (via earphones button thing) and when it loads smtg else then crashes again. but if in not loading anything (just staring morosely at my bakery) then the song continues playing happily. am I the only one experiencing this? lol. my customers are coming in fine. whole crowd of them.

J/b- You have jailbroken phone? If so, when you jailbroken a device, it can cause problems with applications not running right.

kooky panda
05-02-12, 10:11 AM
Kooky I went to your. Alert since your my. Neighbor and I see the normal customers coming in...maybe it's only on your part? Since you did say you received same amount if coinsOh good thanks for letting me know.

I think it is just a cosmetic glitch because I did get my normal coins overnight

sparks229
05-02-12, 02:57 PM
Well I'm not have this bug. And i'm happy :D if I did, at least it'd be a cosmetic one

xanetia_syen
05-02-12, 06:28 PM
it's been j/b for almost 2 yrs. no issue with anything. my restaurant is fine without the update and bakery was fine in the morning before I stupidly updated the app.
well, whatever. true what they say don't fix what's not broken. never ever
going to update bakery or restaurant until absolutely necessary.

ksbmommy
05-02-12, 06:45 PM
I'm not so sure the is purely comestic after all. I'm watching my new bakery for a couple if minutes. I literally got down to 2 customers.

I can see my bakery on my other device and all the customers are there that should be quantity wise.

What I've noticed, is if you are in the game, you are NOT making money on anything but those 4 customers. When you close out, you make the normal amount of money.

Plus I've been watching for a little longer than the time it took me to type this and now I'm down to only 2 customers. At one point earlier, it had me down to one but I'm not sure how long I had it open.

Until its fixed, you can't leave your game open or you will not make any money. You have to keep it closed.

AnnasCoffee
05-02-12, 06:55 PM
I'm not so sure the is purely comestic after all. I'm watching my new bakery for a couple if minutes. I literally got down to 2 customers.

I can see my bakery on my other device and all the customers are there that should be quantity wise.

What I've noticed, is if you are in the game, you are NOT making money on anything but those 4 customers. When you close out, you make the normal amount of money.

Plus I've been watching for a little longer than the time it took me to type this and now I'm down to only 2 customers. At one point earlier, it had me down to one but I'm not sure how long I had it open.

Until its fixed, you can't leave your game open or you will not make any money. You have to keep it closed.

I agree with you. I just don't expect it to get fixed very quickly... If ever. I just plan to spend as little time in my game as possible.

I could say some more stuff about "cosmetic" errors, but I won't. I'm just glad I can make my own work around for this error. I think we're better off just figuring out how to deal with it ourselves; rather than waiting for it to get fixed. It might be a while.

ksbmommy
05-02-12, 06:59 PM
Now that I've done the goals, I'm going to revert both my bakeries to the old version. This is just not working for me with all the issues. I'm going to just keep playing valentines until I'm dragged off it kicking and screaming.

In my older bakery the coins don't matter because I have a ton and my bakery is big enough that I'm not expanding any further but they do in my new one that's only at level 20. I need those coins...........

DAmanding
05-03-12, 07:29 AM
I'm seeing this in my new bakery as well. I haven't updated my primary bakery account yet.

queentina3
05-03-12, 07:39 AM
I'm seeing in both BS and RS. In BS I have about 8 customers at most, after the initial wave, so I took my normal 30 tables for eating and decreased them to 10. In RS I have 10 customers at most, again after the initial wave, so I decreased those tables for eating as well.

The bugs showing up in these games when a new update comes out is getting ridiculous. Things that weren't broken end up broken, and things that were don't really seem to get resolved. What is the point in sending out these updates if they don't fix hardly anything but continue to break things? Rhetorical and sarcastic, in case you didn't know. :p

AnnasCoffee
05-03-12, 10:07 AM
I think there is more going on than just a bug. It's not just missing customers. I think (I'm pretty sure).... The new version has decreased our customers per day from 45,000 down to only 42,000 (this is plates sold in 24 hours, not coins earned).

See this thread. There are math errors in my first post... See my second post... It's #3 or 4.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28145-DECREASE-in-food-sales...-Down-to-42-000-plates-per-day.

syrenas
05-04-12, 07:16 AM
IMO, the amount of plates sold when you let the screen on is bigger compare to if you turn it off. Thats why you only see 4 customers came to your bakery. So, eventhough you let the screen on all night long, you will not get coin higher then while you're away. Its not the bug i think, but TL do that on purpose. But i dont know for sure since i didnt update to the last version

trace35
05-05-12, 03:59 AM
It's obviously intentional. If u look at all of the complaints on the forum at the moment, it's all about different problems resulting in coin loss. TL is on a mission at the moment to reduce coin earnings. Eg: coin bug, raised recipe prices, lower plate prices, and now this. If it was an unintentional bug they would fix it.

Farmaniac
05-05-12, 11:56 PM
I agree, and that's why I am going to app store every day, rate one star and write a complaint in feedback until this problems are solved. Perhaps if more ppl would do so? There is the place where ppl load the app, perhaps they listen more at this place than here. I'm German, and in the German app store hardly anybody seems to care, but I'm so filled up with all that issues.

DaojinWildfire
05-07-12, 02:57 PM
Any time you make changes or fixes to a game, there is a chance that new issues may appear. It is difficult to test every single nook and cranny when you are adding more stuff to the game than you are removing, so it's continually growing.

Thanks for the information on the decreased number of customer NPCs. I'll forward the details to the team so they can investigate this issue.

mattyboo1
05-07-12, 04:05 PM
Any time you make changes or fixes to a game, there is a chance that new issues may appear. It is difficult to test every single nook and cranny when you are adding more stuff to the game than you are removing, so it's continually growing.

Thanks for the information on the decreased number of customer NPCs. I'll forward the details to the team so they can investigate this issue.

I guess I do agree

arwenaessedai
05-08-12, 03:47 PM
I've got 2 customers in my bakery too, after downloading the new IOS 1.5.1

arwenaessedai
05-08-12, 04:07 PM
I've got 2 customers in my bakery too, after downloading the new IOS 1.5.1

I now only have one customer and this is NOT a cosmetic change. I earned 3 coins the whole time this customer was in the shop. Nobody else came in while he was there.
Arg.

pctrkts
05-10-12, 08:48 AM
I noticed this too! It used to be that when customers left new ones would enter to replace them. What I find is that now when I first open I get about 28 streaming in, then when they leave, if several leave all at once only one will come in after to replace them.

kishkash
05-10-12, 12:52 PM
How should I fix this new bug in BS 1.5.1? Any suggestions? After the first stream of customers, there are very few eating at a time! Help please?

kishkash
05-10-12, 07:32 PM
I have tried deleting and reinstalling, but still very few customers ciming in at a time. Any suggestions!

queentina3
05-10-12, 07:37 PM
There isn't anything us as players can do, it is a TL bug that needs to be fixed. DW hasn't responded back as to when it will be fixed, hopefully we'll hear something tomorrow.

bakehouse74
05-12-12, 04:20 AM
It seems all the customers come in to start but if more than 2 leave at a time you only get 1 new person come in. So if 5 leave at once you get only 1 new. Hope that makes sence. Thank you for a great game.

kimoora
05-14-12, 08:37 AM
I've also notice a Decrease in number of customers after updating to version 1.5.1 on my iPad yesterday.

Farmaniac
05-15-12, 06:49 AM
And now? Will the issue be solved aometime?

DaojinWildfire
05-15-12, 03:37 PM
Our team was able to figure out the issue. I believe I posted information somewhere else in the forums, but not this thread specifically. This bug is currently only affecting iOS devices.

The number of NPCs will decrease the longer you have your screen open. While the number of NPCs will go down, the consumption rate remains the same, so this is just a cosmetic issue. A simple restart will temporarily fix the NPC numbers, but keep the screen open will reduce the NPCs again. This fix will require a new version update. Thanks for the information everyone has provided so our team can look into this issue.

kimoora
05-15-12, 07:34 PM
I updated my iPad last week and every since I've seen a decrease in customers.

kimoora
05-15-12, 07:42 PM
Me too...

Farmaniac
05-16-12, 12:13 AM
So it is O.K. to let the screen open? Because I don't think the consumption rate is the same, or does the game add points later?

princessbella99
05-16-12, 01:34 AM
I updated to the newest version yesterday but didn't notice a customer drop. I just checked my bakery and I'm having a constant flow of customers coming in so I guess this is an issue only effecting certain people.

same here, no problem at all

kishkash
05-16-12, 04:34 AM
When the number of customers is 4, I only earn for those 4 plates. So not sure this is a cosmetic issue. What is the solution now then? Waiting for the next update?

queentina3
05-16-12, 04:41 AM
When the number of customers is 4, I only earn for those 4 plates. So not sure this is a cosmetic issue. What is the solution now then? Waiting for the next update?

I agree, I don't think it's cosmetic either if you leave your game running as I'm only getting the amount for the customers in my place that are eating. That is for both RS and BS. Until there is a fix, you're best off closing your game completely when you're done putting food on the counters and collecting tips. Looks like trying to do a big redecorating is out of the question until TL fixes the issue. It seems lately everything that has to do with us earning coins comes back to being a "cosmetic issue", but in reality it isn't. :(

rpgirl78
05-17-12, 10:45 PM
I m using ipad2, and yes the customers have decreased. At first I thought it was my imagination but when I let the bakery opened for a while only a few customers came in and even if I closed it, I am still getting the same results. This can be seen as the food has not been sold, I used to have all my food gone very fast but now I have overflowed of stocked food! I think this should be rectify as soon as possible because I am earning less and less money. And this is no fun, with all the food on the counter. I have not updated my version to 5.1 as it stays on 5.0 but I honestly think this has to do with the game itself and not the IOS update.

rpgirl78
05-17-12, 10:51 PM
Sorry what I mean is my device, but bakery story is up to date as stated

GroovyRuss
05-19-12, 07:16 PM
Our team was able to figure out the issue. I believe I posted information somewhere else in the forums, but not this thread specifically. This bug is currently only affecting iOS devices.

The number of NPCs will decrease the longer you have your screen open. While the number of NPCs will go down, the consumption rate remains the same, so this is just a cosmetic issue. A simple restart will temporarily fix the NPC numbers, but keep the screen open will reduce the NPCs again. This fix will require a new version update. Thanks for the information everyone has provided so our team can look into this issue.

consumption rate DOES NOT remain the same on my iPhone.

as long as the BS window is open I get zero customers and zero coins. Closing and re opening gets me NOTHING.
Doing a total shut down of BS app and restart gets me nothing as well. I tried it today i left the window
open for 1 hour then hit the home button on iPhone then went back in to BS and same total. no change.
Same for a app shut down and restart.

The only way i get coins is to keep the BS window closed but then I get about a 3rd the rate that i would if window
was left open in 1.4.1 or VD version.

I can also get coins if i shut down BS totally and let the server side run the game but again
at a much slower consumption rate.

GroovyRuss
05-19-12, 07:21 PM
I agree, I don't think it's cosmetic either if you leave your game running as I'm only getting the amount for the customers in my place that are eating. That is for both RS and BS. Until there is a fix, you're best off closing your game completely when you're done putting food on the counters and collecting tips. Looks like trying to do a big redecorating is out of the question until TL fixes the issue. It seems lately everything that has to do with us earning coins comes back to being a "cosmetic issue", but in reality it isn't. :(

right it is not just cosmetic. I tested it 3 or 4 times in the last 2 days. I only get the coins for the customers that are in the bakery.
Not once did i get a sudden jump of coins in some sort of sync with server.

kandeegrlz
05-21-12, 11:08 PM
Unfortunately I deleted the Valentine version a while ago 

BUT, I thankfully had an old ipa file of v.1.4 on my MacBook so after completing all of the goals, I deleted the new version from my iPad and restored the older version. Good news is that I still have all my coins, gems, and XP I earned by completing the goals, but deco items, bread ovens, and recipes only available in new version are not there anymore. Oh well, I'd rather have the customers until they fix the bug. 

yuimiko
05-27-12, 02:14 AM
I am keeping my version 1.5.1 until this is fixed.
the cost for the new expansion is expansive, starting from 6,000,000 and up.
so, I need customers!

LaGalusha
06-02-12, 10:20 AM
On the past 10 hours I sold 8,000 plates.. Is it normal?

queentina3
06-02-12, 11:19 AM
On the past 10 hours I sold 8,000 plates.. Is it normal?

Because of this bug, I would say yes. Is it HOW the game was originally, NO, it isn't normal. We used to get about 46,000 plates per day, then it got lowered to about 42,000 plates per day, now if you keep your game open you'll be lucky to sell 1,000 plates per day.

I go into my game, do what I have to do quickly, then force close it out. I NEVER leave my game open and have hardly redecorated lately because if I do, then I lose customers and don't make money.

With your 8,000 in the last 10 hours, your total for 24 hours is looking to be 19,200 plates for the day. Big difference from the 46,000 we were getting a few months ago. :(

LaGalusha
06-03-12, 08:20 AM
Because of this bug, I would say yes. Is it HOW the game was originally, NO, it isn't normal. We used to get about 46,000 plates per day, then it got lowered to about 42,000 plates per day, now if you keep your game open you'll be lucky to sell 1,000 plates per day.

I go into my game, do what I have to do quickly, then force close it out. I NEVER leave my game open and have hardly redecorated lately because if I do, then I lose customers and don't make money.

With your 8,000 in the last 10 hours, your total for 24 hours is looking to be 19,200 plates for the day. Big difference from the 46,000 we were getting a few months ago. :(

Thanks for your answer :)
I removed the new version and installed the valentines day version, but I don't see any difference.. This bug is also on vday version?
I really hope that Team Lava will fix this bug as soon as possible..
I had around 30 counters full with food (average of 70,000 plates on each counter) and I just cleared them because I had no place for more counters.. Lost a lot of money..

queentina3
06-03-12, 02:06 PM
Thanks for your answer :)
I removed the new version and installed the valentines day version, but I don't see any difference.. This bug is also on vday version?
I really hope that Team Lava will fix this bug as soon as possible..
I had around 30 counters full with food (average of 70,000 plates on each counter) and I just cleared them because I had no place for more counters.. Lost a lot of money..

It wasn't on the vday version of the game, so I can only assume it's a bug on the server side and not the app side at this point. TL always advises us to use the most update version that is available in the app store, so using the vday version could mess up your game more than it already is. Until TL fixes this bug I'd suggest just doing what you have to as quickly as possible then force closing your game, so your customer amount will be what it's supposed to be.

lookintomyeyees
06-07-12, 12:58 PM
Hope they fix the issues soon.

--
Chris

farmerpeaches
06-11-12, 04:58 PM
I'm having this same issue, when I first open the bakery it fills, then it starts to dwindle down to 2 or 3...when are they going to fix this problem? This has been going on for a couple of weeks now....

sweetstuff525
06-11-12, 06:13 PM
I'm having this same issue, when I first open the bakery it fills, then it starts to dwindle down to 2 or 3...when are they going to fix this problem? This has been going on for a couple of weeks now....

I don't think they plan on fixing it since to theM it's "cosmetic issue"

techie123
06-16-12, 09:14 AM
TL - it's been 6 weeks. Please fix this bug.

Kaseylo
06-18-12, 09:07 PM
The amount of money we earn is decreasing rapidly, yet the prices of decorations are rising. How do you expect us to have enough money to buy your things? We are having less money since there are weekly updates; and each update requires a lot of money to cook and decorate. At first, there are 20 customers entering the bakery, but then remain to 4 customers. The customers only eat the $4 dishes, so we never get a chance to get more money! This isn't a cosmetic issue, so please fix this ASAP TL! You are driving us crazy!

Stueeeee
06-28-12, 12:17 PM
Surely valentines doesn't have all the new items and cookers though?

Nightscare0
06-28-12, 02:46 PM
Okay I haven't updated any versions lately that I know of and now when I load my home bakery page I get a re****tion of 10 with one to two customers trickling in. The satisfaction number slowly will go up to 15 then reset itself back to 10 all of a sudden. It has always been consistently at 100 prior to today. Is anyone else getting this?

midori88
08-07-12, 01:32 PM
Yes, this problem started just yesterday for me. It is very frustrating!

kooky panda
08-07-12, 01:39 PM
This will need to be fixed by a manual download. The World games version (most recent version for bakery) was already to be released so the the fix did not make it into that version, but hopefully the next version update for the game will have the fix for this issue.

ggkinns
08-09-12, 11:46 PM
I am having this problem on android :(

kooky panda
08-10-12, 05:56 AM
I am having this problem on android :(
This issue is known on Idevices.

Can you explain exactly what is happening in your game?

marrrina
08-13-12, 11:14 AM
I've recently started having the issue of actually having zero customers whatsoever. Generally have plenty customers, but sometimes I will go through several periods a day in which I have none, so I earn no money. The only way to temporarily fix it is to force close the game.

Playing on iOS, regular version of Bakery Story.

littleblacksambo
08-13-12, 08:06 PM
I have lost all my goals for bakery story on iPad. Tried restarting my devise & uninstalling, then installing again. Neither worked

sweetstuff525
08-13-12, 08:49 PM
I have lost all my goals for bakery story on iPad. Tried restarting my devise & uninstalling, then installing again. Neither worked

The world game goals deadline was today... So they got remove

totaltechno
08-22-12, 10:17 AM
I am also getting this in RS: World Games. I get a constant flow of customers for about 2 min, but then it becomes really slow. Or, from what I'm reading, is it just an error in the shown number of people and it's actually a normal number of people?

CentralSweets
08-23-12, 02:10 AM
I have this problem too when I first open the app the flow of customers is overwhelming but after the first minute the stream dies down to a tiny trickle or four or fivw customers at a time only. Fix this please ( I have 100 hearts and lots of tables ) thanks !

NeeOnn
09-09-12, 12:40 PM
Same. I have a traffic jam of customers come in when I open, then after a few minutes it dies down to up to ten on my iPad.

soclassymom
09-10-12, 10:34 PM
Me too, Please fix

nessa_monster
09-13-12, 09:29 AM
I play Bakery Story: Word Games (ipod 1.5.3) and am very upset with three things.
1) The Helpful Loretta I earned by completing quests is now unavailable to me and I don't know why.
2)The prices have all doubled and it is almost impossible to expand because of your pricing.
3) The flow of customers has dramatically decreased making it even more difficult to save coins.
My opinion is that this is a ploy to force customers to purchase coins/gems and that's disturbing. If things don't get fixed, I likely will discontinue my use of all Teamlava games.

LorettaLS
09-13-12, 04:26 PM
Sales are so slow that I can remove my ovens and still have food for two weeks

totaltechno
09-14-12, 02:04 PM
Is there any idea of when the customer decrease glitch will be fixed?

queentina3
09-14-12, 02:11 PM
Is there any idea of when the customer decrease glitch will be fixed?

Supposedly with the next App update. I thought it would've been fixed for the World Games App, but it wasn't. Hopefully if there is a Halloween version it will be fixed there, they've had plenty of time (since beginning of May) to get whatever next App we get to have this resolved.

SweetEs1
09-20-12, 08:07 PM
My customers are few & far between and they are moving so slow! Can we get this fixed?

coecoex5
09-26-12, 02:30 PM
I play Bakery Story: Word Games (ipod 1.5.3) and am very upset with three things.
1) The Helpful Loretta I earned by completing quests is now unavailable to me and I don't know why.
2)The prices have all doubled and it is almost impossible to expand because of your pricing.
3) The flow of customers has dramatically decreased making it even more difficult to save coins.
My opinion is that this is a ploy to force customers to purchase coins/gems and that's disturbing. If things don't get fixed, I likely will discontinue my use of all Teamlava games.

I didn't play before the update everyone talks about so I don't know how easy it was to buy things. I can barely afford expansions though. 400,000 for 3rd expansion r u nuts?! I play pet shop & on my 19th expansion for 100,00 & its hard enough affording that! Makes the games slow & boring

queentina3
09-26-12, 06:37 PM
Ok TL Employee Mods, I would like to know what the excuse is going to be this time, since last time the reason why this BUG wasn't fixed was because the World Games version was already ready to be released. You can't tell me that last May you had the Halloween version ready for release, so WHY wasn't the BUG fixed????? What's your excuse going to be for not fixing the declining customer issue when the game is left open????

Please, tell us the truth ths time, you NEVER plan to fix it, do you? :mad:

MalevolentLump
09-28-12, 04:21 PM
I'm having the same problem with a significant slowdown of customers. I'm running Bakery Story version 1.5.4, O.S. 6.0 (10A403) on the ipad 2. I'm not currently making enough in a day to purchase any of the new items, which is crazy because I have 2 doors and 2 registers with over 70 seating placements, however I only seem to be getting max 10 customers at a time, and the money count reflects that. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, tried the Halloween version, but nothing is rectifying the problem. Any suggestions?

marrrina
09-28-12, 05:06 PM
I'm having the same problem with a significant slowdown of customers. I'm running Bakery Story version 1.5.4, O.S. 6.0 (10A403) on the ipad 2. I'm not currently making enough in a day to purchase any of the new items, which is crazy because I have 2 doors and 2 registers with over 70 seating placements, however I only seem to be getting max 10 customers at a time, and the money count reflects that. I have uninstalled/reinstalled, tried the Halloween version, but nothing is rectifying the problem. Any suggestions?

2 doors and a ton of seats doesn't mean you'll have more customers. 20ish is usually the max. Either way you shouldn't be seeing as little as 10. TL seriously needs to do something about this and the countless other bugs and flaws that remain ignored.

kooky panda
10-02-12, 03:37 PM
Ok TL Employee Mods, I would like to know what the excuse is going to be this time, since last time the reason why this BUG wasn't fixed was because the World Games version was already ready to be released. You can't tell me that last May you had the Halloween version ready for release, so WHY wasn't the BUG fixed????? What's your excuse going to be for not fixing the declining customer issue when the game is left open????

Please, tell us the truth ths time, you NEVER plan to fix it, do you? :mad:

Okay, I found out that the decreasing NPC issue has been fixed for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story, but they will require new version updates. The fixes will be live in the version after Bakery 1.6 and the next version of Restaurant Story.

queentina3
10-03-12, 06:00 AM
Okay, I found out that the decreasing NPC issue has been fixed for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story, but they will require new version updates. The fixes will be live in the version after Bakery 1.6 and the next version of Restaurant Story.

Interesting response Kooky, considering that is EXACTLY what we were told when we complained about the World Games version not having the fix. We were TOLD that the next version update (aka this one for Halloween) would have the fix, and guess what, it doesn't.

I guess I'll hold off and see if the NEXT version ACTUALLY has a fix, or if we'll be told yet AGAIN that it will come in the NEXT version update after that one. :rolleyes:

kooky panda
10-12-12, 04:07 PM
Guys this issue should now be fixed. You will need to download the Bakery Halloween game, Version 1.6.1.

iPidel
11-13-12, 06:10 AM
Okay, this does seem to be working with the iPad now. Do we have to play halloween forever, or will the standard version be fixed anytime soon? Halloween gets kind of boring and my nerves after a while!

iPidel aka Bianka

kooky panda
11-13-12, 06:47 AM
Okay, this does seem to be working with the iPad now. Do we have to play halloween forever, or will the standard version be fixed anytime soon? Halloween gets kind of boring and my nerves after a while!

iPidel aka Bianka
Halloween is the most current game right now, but we should get an update to the regular game soon, then we can switch back.

tbrtyler
11-13-12, 09:15 AM
I am having the same problem

kooky panda
11-13-12, 09:24 AM
I am having the same problem
What device do you play on?
What is the current version of the game you are playing? Check under help -menu-small number at the bottom of the screen.

tbrtyler
11-13-12, 09:34 AM
What is the current version of the game you are playing? Check under help -menu-small number at the bottom of the screen.
I play on android. 1.5.5.7

kooky panda
11-13-12, 11:26 AM

I play on android. 1.5.5.7
Are your customers going down to 1 or 2 while your game in open or are you making coins overnight?