PDA

View Full Version : New update (5-1-12) Bakery version 1.5.1

lsloman
05-01-12, 05:25 PM
Has anyone updated their bakeries today? I just saw that there is an update, but don't want to do it as last's week update made my bakery not accessible for a couple of days. Thanks.

AnnasCoffee
05-01-12, 05:39 PM
What is this !?!? I updated my bakery last week... Now there's ANOTHER update. Do I have to update again?

mattyboo1
05-01-12, 05:50 PM
I updated restaurant story and it fixes the crashing glitch you should download it

kooky panda
05-01-12, 05:57 PM
This update states is has bug fixes. You should always try and play the most current version of the games.

This new update 1.5.1 is the most current version. I just played a little and I had no issues.

You can hang back a little if you are not having any issues on your current version to make sure there are no new issues on this version.

I edited the title a little.

bergamasque
05-01-12, 06:15 PM
omg
I want Farm Story bug FIX!!!!!!

AnnasCoffee
05-01-12, 06:21 PM
I did the update. No issues yet. (I didn't have any issues with the update last week either).

All the 1 star ratings and negative comments about the 1.5 version are gone from the app store now. how nice to have that "wiped clean from the slate". I think there were as many 1 star ratings as there were 5 star.

Of course there are no noticeable changes to the game... All the gem traps are still there, the bouncing stars are still annoying me and no "select all" for gifting. Yay... another update!

I hope the issue with the game not opening is fixed for people who had that problem.

AnnasCoffee
05-01-12, 08:14 PM
I did the update. No issues yet. (I didn't have any issues with the update last week either).

All the 1 star ratings and negative comments about the 1.5 version are gone from the app store now. how nice to have that "wiped clean from the slate". I think there were as many 1 star ratings as there were 5 star.

Of course there are no noticeable changes to the game... All the gem traps are still there, the bouncing stars are still annoying me and no "select all" for gifting. Yay... another update!

I hope the issue with the game not opening is fixed for people who had that problem.

This update has issues... I have 4 customers in my bakery.

fangee
05-01-12, 08:26 PM
This update helped my bakery, I was getting force closed all kinds with the previous update and I just visited every neighbor without a hitch.

kooky panda
05-01-12, 08:35 PM
This update has issues... I have 4 customers in my bakery.

reported this issues. Bug thread
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28066-Decrease-in-number-of-customers-after-updating-to-version-1.5.1

scarletlocs
05-01-12, 09:35 PM
So far so good. No crashes and d gift box is fixed.

ariesblu
05-01-12, 09:38 PM
I didn't see an update...

xanetia_syen
05-02-12, 04:23 AM
anyone having iPod music crashes with 1.5.1?? :( so put off with this because I can't tip n listen to my music. iPod just keeps crashing while bakery is open.

asadaliz
05-02-12, 04:36 AM
Commenting and deleting comments on wall are taking longer time.

wijwaj
05-02-12, 04:38 AM
i have also updated and only have 4 customers in my bakery.

asadaliz
05-02-12, 04:39 AM
it means customers do not like your bakery :P

i have also updated and only have 4 customers in my bakery.

wijwaj
05-02-12, 04:43 AM
i also have 4 customers since updating so instead of a busy bakery, i have more tables than customers!

asadaliz
05-02-12, 04:44 AM
You should be happy now your one dish will last one month :-D

i also have 4 customers since updating so instead of a busy bakery, i have more tables than customers!

wijwaj
05-02-12, 04:51 AM
food will go stale

kooky panda
05-02-12, 05:03 AM
I have reported the 4 customers glitch. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28066-Decrease-in-number-of-customers-after-updating-to-version-1.5.1
I also only have 4 customers showing, but when I got up this morning, I had made my normal amount of coins that I usually get overnight.

sourlicorice2
05-02-12, 09:29 AM
Commenting and deleting comments on wall are taking longer time.

Ooh they were already taking longer deleting with the last update since we can only delete one at a time now which I hate. I think I'll hold off as long as possible on updating mine.

driftboutique
05-02-12, 09:40 AM

The previous ratings don't disappear, they just aren't displayed by default once a new version is released. You can still view them by changing the filters.