PDA

View Full Version : transferring accounts

Unregistered
11-07-10, 03:09 PM
i went on teamlava.com trying to transfer my acc to my new ipod and i see the first box and im stumped on what to do. Anyone know what "Enter your old device current Level:" means?

Kimono
11-07-10, 04:26 PM
You need both UDID numbers on from your old Iphone & the one from your new Iphone. Get your UDID number from clicking on your serial number. Its pain becuase you have to plug your old phone in first then get the code then plug your new phone and get the code from there. I have done all of that and still can not get my data across to my new phone :-(

Unregistered
11-08-10, 03:50 AM
I transferred the game without using the UDID number.. I downloaded the game plus another storm8 game to my new device. I logged in with my storm8 id into the other game. (The same id i use for Farm story.) Then i started Farmstory and the account was transferred.

OneCosmicGuy
11-12-10, 06:17 PM
I have Restaurant Story and City Story but that trick didn't work for me... I a brand new profile in each game... really need to get my old ones back. :-( I don't have the UDID from my old device. It was turned in to Apple when I got my replacement (they didn't charge me for the replacement so I was happy to give them the phone although I didn't know I would need the UDID off it)