PDA

View Full Version : Tip: Store your "Fun Rooms" and Decor!!

PinkStarbelly
05-01-12, 03:41 PM
Ok, so this isn't some secret super tip but I just wanted people's attention on that it's possible to store all "Fun Rooms", eg. Spa, Dance Club Ramen Stand etc. and Decor like Hotel Stairs. It's obvious that it's possible as it has a "Store" button on them but there's many people (like myself) that is completely blind when it comes to those things. Just like how I didn't realize it was possible to store appliances until I was level 50-ish on BS!! LOL! A minute ago yawning and my Ramen Stand disappeared, I'm like come in!! How is can you accidently sell the Ramen Stand by accident when it wasn't even focused on. I got over it in a minute and decided to just buy a new one but then ai went into the market, it said in the Ramen Stand corner that I still owned 1, so went to my storage and there it was!!! whoooho!! Long story made short - you can store your fun rooms and decor :D

sweetstuff525
05-01-12, 03:53 PM
I wish we could store pet rooms...plus don't store the ramen because that gives you the most cash and fast

PinkStarbelly
05-01-12, 08:36 PM
I wish we could store pet rooms...plus don't store the ramen because that gives you the most cash and fast

Oh my gosh, typos everywhere to the point Where I can't understand myself and I was the writer LOL! Well yes, I know. I don't really store anything aside from Hotel Stairs. I just accidently stored the Ramen Stand. Ut I put it out as soon as I realized I had't accidently sold it :)

caramel54
05-01-12, 11:28 PM
Why would you want to store them? Don't you want them out because doesn't it make your hotel rating go up? Or does it stay the same when you have them in storage. For example, I have 3 staircases and I only have 1 star for decor in my hotel rating. If I buy more but put them in storage will it count and make my rating go from 1 to 2 or something? I thought it only counts if they are in your hotel.

MiniLaura
05-02-12, 05:46 AM
Why would you want to store them?

I store fun rooms to make room for new pet rooms. Expansions take way too long, and I want to add new pets!

I also temporarily store fun rooms when rearranging my hotel.

beertjeanita
05-02-12, 05:52 AM
Good idea,especially by rearranging, i have to do a difficult puzzle to recreate......like higher meths....
thanks for the tip!!

deltared
05-02-12, 12:20 PM
I store fun rooms to make room for new pet rooms. Expansions take way too long, and I want to add new pets!

Ugggh, that is the truth...4 days to expand!! SMH :(

If a pet wants to visit a fun room that I have stored:
I will collect what I can from one that is out quickly store it, and place the requested room out and collect the fun room bonus. Most of the time I can make it depending on when I see the fun room request.

sweetstuff525
05-02-12, 12:24 PM
Ugggh, that is the truth...4 days to expand!! SMH :(

If a pet wants to visit a fun room that I have stored:
I will collect what I can from one that is out quickly store it, and place the requested room out and collect the fun room bonus. Most of the time I can make it depending on when I see the fun room request.

Wow 4 days I am waiting on my 2 day expansion one more day to go...at least while waiting I can save for the next expansion...

kooky panda
05-02-12, 12:49 PM
Wow 4 days I am waiting on my 2 day expansion one more day to go...at least while waiting I can save for the next expansion...

I am still on 2 day expansions too.

PinkStarbelly
05-03-12, 03:57 AM
Does 2 expansions ever have the same waiting time or does the waiting time ever stop increasing after a certain numbers of expansion? My real question is actually: How long so you have to wait on the expansion that comes after 2 days? Because I'm waiting for my 2 days expansion to finish ..

piggiful
05-07-12, 01:46 PM
4 day expansion??Oh boy...so that's what I have to look forward to?
I'm only on my second day playing...and only level 11. I went to bed and last night and the expansion was waiting for me this morning with the ballet studio ready to go.
I'm not looking forward to spending 4 days waiting for an expansion.

queentina3
05-07-12, 03:12 PM
4 day expansion??Oh boy...so that's what I have to look forward to?
I'm only on my second day playing...and only level 11. I went to bed and last night and the expansion was waiting for me this morning with the ballet studio ready to go.
I'm not looking forward to spending 4 days waiting for an expansion.

I've been on those for a few days now, it's very frustrating. Once I started on my 13th section I think it went to the 4 day from the 2 day. It didn't matter my level, or what area I was using (up or to the sides), all that mattered was how many expansions I had already completed.

sweetstuff525
05-07-12, 03:21 PM
2 days down.......... 2 more days to go bored

sparks229
05-07-12, 07:58 PM
I have just had my first 2-day expansion.... Excuse me while I cry :(

PinkStarbelly
05-08-12, 03:37 AM
I have just had my first 2-day expansion.... Excuse me while I cry :(

I just finished my 2nd 2 days expansion and it was equally as painful both times. Just started cunstructions for my 3rd 2 days expansion *sigh* ..

queentina3
05-08-12, 06:34 AM
I'm on my second 4 day expansion, so if you're crying over a 2 day imagine how many tears I'm shedding over the 4 days. :(

sweetstuff525
05-08-12, 06:38 AM
I'm on my second 4 day expansion, so if you're crying over a 2 day imagine how many tears I'm shedding over the 4 days. :(

Lol I'm still waiting on my first 4 day expansion 18 more hours to go which I'll have to wait till tommorow since I'll be sleeping at that time

adorablechic
05-08-12, 07:28 AM
I wouldn't mind having a 4 day expansion i could work on earning more money. Since cost is $2 million for me on my 18th expansion.
I would rather have more money than worry about rooms. I'm stuck with 22 hours only.

PinkStarbelly
05-08-12, 07:41 PM
I wouldn't mind having a 4 day expansion i could work on earning more money. Since cost is $2 million for me on my 18th expansion.
I would rather have more money than worry about rooms. I'm stuck with 22 hours only.

That doesn't make any sense .. If you want more time to work on earning coins, you can. You can just pretend it takes 4 days by not building anything on the space for 3 days after the construction is done. It's the same thing, the only difference is that you have the priviledge and freedom to build rooms practically whenever you want while the rest of us are FORCED to wait 2-4 days without any other options. Just sayin .. If you see if from that point of view, you'll be much happier :)

adorablechic
05-09-12, 06:04 AM
That doesn't make any sense .. If you want more time to work on earning coins, you can. You can just pretend it takes 4 days by not building anything on the space for 3 days after the construction is done. It's the same thing, the only difference is that you have the priviledge and freedom to build rooms practically whenever you want while the rest of us are FORCED to wait 2-4 days without any other options. Just sayin .. If you see if from that point of view, you'll be much happier :) I have 2 empty spaces at my hotel. I barely have money to buy rooms. Even if i try to soulmate or have a baby, its just more coins like the sultan suite for example i have 3. While the 22 hours are going on i need a 2dayexpansion or more to get more coins. I can't make 2 million in 1 day is what im saying.

PinkStarbelly
05-09-12, 08:00 AM
I have 2 empty spaces at my hotel. I barely have money to buy rooms. Even if i try to soulmate or have a baby, its just more coins like the sultan suite for example i have 3. While the 22 hours are going on i need a 2dayexpansion or more to get more coins. I can't make 2 million in 1 day is what im saying.

What level are you on? If you want some advice, add me and I'll take a look at your hotel. A general advice is to not get soulmates and babies to expensive rooms unless you've already filled your entire hotel with rooms and has coins to spare. The reason is that although a soulmate and baby cost as much as the room costed to build (decoration price included), they only bring in another 25% of the room's revenue together. So you're practically paying the price for 2 rooms while you only ger the profit of 1 and a quarter of a room.

adorablechic
05-09-12, 09:15 AM
What level are you on? If you want some advice, add me and I'll take a look at your hotel. A general advice is to not get soulmates and babies to expensive rooms unless you've already filled your entire hotel with rooms and has coins to spare. The reason is that although a soulmate and baby cost as much as the room costed to build (decoration price included), they only bring in another 25% of the room's revenue together. So you're practically paying the price for 2 rooms while you only ger the profit of 1 and a quarter of a room.We are friends, i already wrote on your wall awhile ago :)

Vespucci100
05-13-12, 04:19 PM
Thank you sooo much for all the great advice on PHS! I'm on lvl 17 now. Should I get rid of the Coral Reef, Ski Slope, Log Cabin and Ranch Trails? I'm able to play frequently, so I have 9 Sports Fields. You were correct that this is an easy way for beginners to make money for the Sultan Suites. Your suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!

PinkStarbelly
05-19-12, 04:25 AM
Thank you sooo much for all the great advice on PHS! I'm on lvl 17 now. Should I get rid of the Coral Reef, Ski Slope, Log Cabin and Ranch Trails? I'm able to play frequently, so I have 9 Sports Fields. You were correct that this is an easy way for beginners to make money for the Sultan Suites. Your suggestions are GREATLY appreciated!

Hi! I'm very happy that you found my suggestions useful. Unfortunately, I've been absent on PHS's aunforum because I've been spending too much time on Dragon Story so I didn't see your question for me until now. A lot changes within a week for active players so I don't know how your hotel situation is at the moment. I'll keep an eye on this thread so I can answer a newer question if you have one :)

jessfoh
05-28-12, 12:37 AM
Can we store pet rooms? If yes, what happens to the pets?

MiniLaura
05-28-12, 04:54 AM
Can we store pet rooms? If yes, what happens to the pets?

No, you cannot store pet rooms. You can only sell them. When you sell the room, the pets are gone.

If you're one of those people who think that selling or abandoning a nonliving graphic of an animal is some sort of crime, just think of it as the pet's vacation being over, and they've checked out of the hotel to go back home.

We have a thread about wanting to be able to store pet rooms here: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28351-Please-let-us-store-pet-rooms

Feel free to post there to show your support.

jessfoh
05-28-12, 05:30 AM
Oh ok thks for the info�� yeah, I do feel bad selling the pets, hmm...

catgirl477
05-29-12, 05:39 PM
Yep yep yep

GO PURPLE CATS!
Not accepting new neighbors at the time, sorry guys;(
need to contact me for any reason? Send me a PM (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?16396-catgirl477) pretty please!

catgirl477
05-29-12, 05:41 PM
I have no idea why I posed that sorry :( I'm bored!

GO PURPLE CATS!
Not accepting new neighbors at the time, sorry guys;(
need to contact me for any reason? Send me a PM (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?16396-catgirl477) pretty please!