PDA

View Full Version : Losing Coins

pinkster73
05-01-12, 11:54 AM
So I finally saved up 71 000 so I could expand for 70 000 (which by the way is VERY hard because my coin amount magically goes down), I buy my expansion, check it, yup it says it will be ready in 2 days, then I go to exit the game and POOF! Out of sync. My expansion is gone, and now I can't afford to buy it again because I now have 68 000 coins.

I'm not sure why I bother posting this since none of my questions or issues regarding pet story are ever addressed or fixed.

CuddlyDragon
05-01-12, 01:43 PM
Hi pinkster73,

I am so sorry to hear you are losing coins, I can imagine how frustrating that must be.

Have you been able to grab us some screen shots so we can have Engineering investigate this?

Please take one before, during and after if you can.

Let me know if you need anything further. :)

-CD

pinkster73
05-01-12, 01:48 PM
I'm on android. I can't take screenshots that show my coin or gem count. And it happens very fast. Before my eyes.

CuddlyDragon
05-01-12, 02:07 PM
Hi,

If you have an Android device that runs Android 4.0.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher, you can take a screenshot by holding down the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time.

If that does not work, you can try hitting your home button and your power button.

You will receive a message that a Screenshot has been captured, and this image will be available from your Gallery.

:)

pinkster73
05-01-12, 02:19 PM
Nope sorry I'm on gingerbread. No screenshots.

pinkster73
05-01-12, 05:26 PM
Can this thread be moved to the bugs section?

ButterPanda
05-01-12, 05:45 PM
thanks for the report. if anything else happens or anyone else has this happen, please let us know. Ill pass this on to the engineers.

lylahmae
05-01-12, 07:38 PM
It happens to me too.

pika4ever88
05-01-12, 07:55 PM
When life gives you lemons... make lemonade or as another player put it...

"I lost my coins two nights in the row...my lucky streak! Look on the bright side, I can now confirm that TL will not be reimbursing your lost coins. All the tickets have resulted in two form letters. Don't waste more time opening tickets. Your time is dirt cheap....wait, I paid quite a bit for the dirt in my yard."

pinkster73
05-01-12, 08:50 PM
Thank you pika4ever88 for your pm regarding my repeated coin losses.