PDA

View Full Version : White Hot Cocoa

tzvetkata
05-01-12, 06:15 AM
Just something I noticed today and was wondering if anyone else has seen it.
The image of the White Hot Cocoa when served has gotten smaller (and a lot more realistic may I add :D)
http://i45.tinypic.com/s6oxtw.jpg
When empty it gets bigger as it used to be before.
http://i47.tinypic.com/8ycr9z.jpg

I'm playing on Android.

AnnasCoffee
05-01-12, 06:22 AM
It's still HUGE on my iPad. When the customer is drinking it and when the cup is empty. I would prefer smaller, more realistic sized food and beverages.

The cup for the leafy smoothly is taller than the table... It's weird. It almost makes me uncomfortable to the point I don't enjoy watching the customers eat. Oh well, I never really liked it, they eat with their hands :)

tzvetkata
05-01-12, 06:29 AM
I so agree with you, AnnasCoffee!

Maybe it's just a minor bug, which will go away after reinstalling the game, so I'm gonna enjoy it as long as I can :D

DAmanding
05-01-12, 07:20 AM
lol I reported the size of the cocoa when it first came out. Looks like they fixed part of it but forgot the rest. :D

tzvetkata
05-01-12, 08:34 AM
I don't understand why some of the food items are made so huge. I'm sure our customers won't mind having normal-sized dishes :D

HmongVillager
05-01-12, 08:37 AM
And these tables are ridiculously small.
I mean atleast make it realistic because normally food shouldn't fill up a whole table.
Atleast the cocoa has been semi fixed ;p

caramel54
05-01-12, 08:39 AM
Lol I thought that was soo funny :)

AnnasCoffee
05-01-12, 09:29 AM
I just noticed the "leafy smoothie" is taller than the customers heads... They can't reach it!

anna1louise
05-01-12, 12:40 PM
They are cartoons, they're supposed to look odd. lol :)

jumphigh128
05-01-12, 01:51 PM
I know, I served a leafy smoothie, and it is absolutely ginormous. Huge.

cakeandpie
05-01-12, 02:52 PM
I watched my white hot cocoa when a customer got one. On my iphone it is the same size full as well as empty.

PinkStarbelly
05-01-12, 03:47 PM
Hahahah! The only thing I enjoy big is the Raspberry Macaroons. They're as big as an entire freaking Birthday Cake!! I always find real life macaroons too small, I can eat at least a dozen of them before my sweet tooth even gets semi satisfied. I'm not voting for the macaroons to get smaller in BS, I'm voting for the macaroons in real life to get BIGGER! (Was that an option btw?) Hehehehe! xD

sparks229
05-01-12, 04:38 PM
Does this mean we should get paid more in bakery?! Or gems?! ;)

ButterPanda
05-01-12, 06:16 PM
Try the uninstall and reinstall. If its still happening, please give me your device info for those of you who are seeing this.

renai22
05-01-12, 08:58 PM
All the plates are too big for this game LOL its bad enough their hands move oddly as they pretend to consume the product but to have a mug randomly get bigger than it is when its on a serving platter is hilarious lol

tzvetkata
05-02-12, 03:51 AM
All the plates are too big for this game LOL its bad enough their hands move oddly as they pretend to consume the product but to have a mug randomly get bigger than it is when its on a serving platter is hilarious lol

it looks like a bucket when empty lol

ButterPanda, I don't have access to wifi right now and I won't be able to reinstall using mobile internet. I'll let you know if it gets back to "normal" in a couple of days.

shakiba
05-02-12, 01:18 PM
Lol, thats funny.

music908
05-03-12, 05:13 PM
Yeah, it's creepy how the glasses are bigger than the heads of the people eating the food.... good thing it's not like that in Nightclub!

tzvetkata
05-06-12, 01:34 PM
Just reinstalled the game. Now the empty mug is as small as the full one. I like ! :)

http://i45.tinypic.com/210j8uu.jpg

tzvetkata
05-11-12, 03:20 AM
Oh it started changing its size again yesterday :( Might be the new weekly update... :confused: I feel Alice in wonderland theme coming soon lol
It doesn't bother me that much though. I'm not reinstalling my game for this again.