PDA

View Full Version : Manual collecting of stars and tips?

jemcon
05-01-12, 06:04 AM
Why was this update made? It was better when it was automatic. Is it just my game?I uninstalled and reinstalled, turned off phone, pulled battery out and turned back. Its still there.

Can you please change it back to automatic. Its also in city story. It's very annoying.

Sony Experia with lastest update Android system with latest update as well

Superyalda
05-01-12, 07:08 AM
You mean that they bounce into you're bakery now? Yeah, this has been going on for a long time. I think that the manual collection is better for newbies but I wish they'd just float up, too ... Or better yet, give us the option to choose in Settings: floating tips/stars or bouncing tips/stars.

DAmanding
05-01-12, 07:57 AM
They do collect themselves automatically after awhile.

jemcon
05-02-12, 12:40 PM
True, but they wouldn't come on the screen at all. Now they do and it's annoying thats all. Wish it woul go back to the way it was. Seems like the more "upgrading" they do, the more annoying these games get :)

DAmanding
05-02-12, 01:32 PM
Mine have always done that. I didn't even realize that other people didn't have that feature until they deployed it to everyone. I got used to it a year ago.

AnnasCoffee
05-02-12, 02:13 PM
jemcon, here is another thread about the bouncing stars .... http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27088-Sign-here-if-you-want-the-stars-and-coins-back-to-normal

sparks229
05-02-12, 03:02 PM
I've always had this. I thought other people had it too.

pinkster73
05-02-12, 03:45 PM
I've always had it too. There's bigger issues to gripe about.