PDA

View Full Version : Food Replicator Problem

bobbyrae
04-30-12, 05:30 PM
I have a feeling this is something that is unique to my game...again.
I play on an ipad 2 ios 5.1
The game is version 1.5. I have already deleted and reinstalled, force closed and restarted etc.

So the problem:

I open the recipe tab for the food replicator machine and initially 3 recipes flash and then the star pizza disappears leaving this :
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/e1a9fbe9.jpg

I think i was able to cook the recipe only once since the appliance came out.

DAmanding
04-30-12, 05:52 PM
It looks like you have the tab to the very right selected. Try selecting the All tab. Just a guess?

bobbyrae
04-30-12, 05:55 PM
Aha. Looks like that might be it indeed. But i never select thse tabs so it looks like it auto selects it for me. -.-

nmishii
04-30-12, 06:01 PM
That happens all the time to me. Usually I'll open an appliance and get no recipes and have to tap All. I think its using the tab of the last appliance you recently used.

lindsayh942edition
04-30-12, 06:04 PM
I think you just need to tap 'all' this happened to me once on a different appliance and that fixed it

ButterPanda
04-30-12, 06:07 PM
bobbyrae, was it just the tab thing? or are you still not able to see the recipie?

bobbyrae
04-30-12, 06:28 PM
bobbyrae, was it just the tab thing? or are you still not able to see the recipie?

I put on the ten hour recipe. I'm seeing it now after i clicked "all". So it looks like what's happening is it is auto selecting that last tab button in the recipe book whenever i open the recipes. And it's interesting that all the recipes flash on and then it switches to the two without me doing anything at all.

Nmishii, i guess you're right, but the thing is that i never mess with those tabs and i've been cooking on the food replicator since last thursday, except for the weekend when i made apple pies.

AuntyRose32
04-30-12, 07:11 PM
This happens to me all the time too. If I don't tap the All, my recipes will be out of order or not there at all but from once I tap All it's fine again.

DAmanding
04-30-12, 08:42 PM
It does it based on what tab was selected on the last appliance you used, even if it was a completely different appliance such as the grill. I wish it remembered what tab you had selected for that type of appliance rather than just the last appliance used.