PDA

View Full Version : How large can your city be?

Unregistered
11-07-10, 12:39 PM
How large can you grow your city?

PeteTheGolfer
11-07-10, 03:42 PM
...but the max was increased a few months ao to that value, so it's possible that they will increase it aain. I'm already at 22x22, so I hope the increase it soon.

Unregistered
11-07-10, 03:56 PM
That should read:

...but the max was increased a few months ago to that value, so it's possible that they will increase it again. I'm already at 22x22, so I hope they increase it soon.

Unregistered
11-07-10, 06:02 PM
Emphasis on a few "months" ago. Don't hold your breath. The only sure thing about this game is that the updates are never on time or that TeamLava respond to users requests or concerns on this forum. Total fiasco.

chvchv & chvchv2
11-07-10, 06:56 PM
Emphasis on a few "months" ago. Don't hold your breath. The only sure thing about this game is that the updates are never on time or that TeamLava respond to users requests or concerns on this forum. Total fiasco.

...this sounds like I have to write a competing app and implement all of your ideas. This might be a market for me. :-)

farmerrobbo
11-08-10, 12:04 AM
There already are competing apps. The main one is called "We City". It's pretty good. There are people that walk around and when you tap on them they say stuff, there are cars and other city sounds. Updates get added every few days. A lot of the buildings are animated. The old downsides are that the graphics are horrible and it crashes a lot. It won't even run for me over the cellular network. But city cash or "zap" is cheap, and there is always more stuff to buy with it.