PDA

View Full Version : Accidentallly lost almost ALL of my gems! :( "Skip" feature needs to be fixed!

intowonderland
04-30-12, 10:25 AM
I guess I accidentally tapped the "Skip for x amount of gems" button when I was looking up my progress for the "Siamese, If You Please" quest. I forget how many gems I had, it might have been 21 or 27 (whatever the max amount of gems you can obtain through the game without buying anything) but now I only have 6 gems left. I've been saving up those gems to decide on the optimal number/breeds I could have obtained with that amount, but now I don't have enough to purchase any. :(

The "Skip for X amount of gems" button in the quests feature needs a confirmation prompt, such as "Are your sure you want to spend X amount?" to avoid this mistake from happening so easily. I'm honestly so upset that I don't even want to play the app anymore. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm guessing there's no chance that Team Lava will reinstate my gems either.

kattybell
04-30-12, 10:27 AM
It's happened to many, many people. Myself included. Team Lava doesn't refund "accidental" gem purchases. Sorry. And a confirmation has been asked for and asked for. No word at all from TL.

intowonderland
04-30-12, 10:30 AM
I thought so. I'm new to app games but I have a feeling that the confirmation prompt is left out intentionally so that it becomes an excuse to have users purchase more gems.

kattybell
04-30-12, 10:31 AM
I thought so. I'm new to app games but I have a feeling that the confirmation prompt is left out intentionally so that it becomes an excuse to have users purchase more gems.

You got it.

RoseMeyer
04-30-12, 02:30 PM
gonna buy more?

intowonderland
04-30-12, 03:09 PM
gonna buy more?

Absolutely not. I'm not feeding into their scheme. I shouldn't have to pay more actual money just because they like to discretely trick people.

benbever
05-08-12, 08:03 PM
This happened to my friend and to me too even when I was warned. Luckily I did not lose many gems.
I would love to buy some gems (50 actually) for some pets I want, but I'm not buying anymore gems until this issue is fixed.
(because chances are I lose some or all of them before buying/breeding is done.)

cassandra13
01-06-13, 10:54 AM
Hi there, same thing happened to me many times, almost everyday I lose gems accidentally. I will never ever put money into this game unless developpers decide to add a confirmation message. What's the point of completing goal, wining gems or worse buying gems with real money because anyway we are going to lose them all by tapping accidentally the "Speed up" window. That's for sure, TL makes it easy to lose gems so that players buy more and more. Too bad they ignore our request !

riisak
01-28-13, 11:22 AM
If they are deliberately leaving off confirmations in the hopes people will waste gems and buy more, that is backwards logic.

I want to purchase gems, but I have lost so many of the free ones from accidental clicks. After I ran out of gems, I misclicked quite a few more other things here and there that would have cost me over 100 gems in total. I like to take my time with my purchases, which means I'd have 200+ gems sitting vulnerable to misclicks if I were to purchase. It's a HUGE deterrent.

If they wont add confirmations, they need to at least add a gem vault where we can store gems we have no intention of spending just yet. =/

samjo93
02-05-13, 01:13 AM
This is really starting to piss me off. I only just started playing a few days ago and have already accidentally spent all my gems. I'm about ready to quit.

sinnies1204
02-15-13, 06:38 PM
Just happened to me as we'll, not sure how in bakery story. Will problem give this scam up!

WinniePoooh
02-17-13, 04:41 PM
The same happened to me now in Farm story. I think they do it on purpouse.
I can't buy gems anyway, so they don't gain anythng anyway.
I will not play anymore Farm Story after this. Probably I will not play anymore also pet's story as it is unplayable from months and they don't do anything.

kooky panda
02-17-13, 07:29 PM
For loss of gems, please email support@teamlava.com