PDA

View Full Version : Buying appliances

panda1panda
04-30-12, 04:41 AM
Can anyone help me? I've just unlocked level 28 and was under the impression that I could buy a new appliance. I currently have 7 appliances. However, it says I can't buy one until level 32! That seems a long way off? When can you buy appliances? Is it after every fourth level? Many thanks

kattybell
04-30-12, 04:46 AM
You can I believe unlock 18 appliances through the game, but you can purchase additional ones for gems.

GroovyRuss
04-30-12, 05:26 AM
Can anyone help me? I've just unlocked level 28 and was under the impression that I could buy a new appliance. I currently have 7 appliances. However, it says I can't buy one until level 32! That seems a long way off? When can you buy appliances? Is it after every fourth level? Many thanks

hmm it was level 29 for me

anna1louise
04-30-12, 07:04 PM
you can store you appliance and buy a new or different one to replace that space, I didn't know that for the longest time.

pika4ever88
04-30-12, 07:10 PM

Technically it's every fourth and fifth level, alternating until you reach 73 and have a max of 18 without using gems. My site has a lot of reference information, you should check it out! Go to my profile (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?21673-pika4ever88), first wall post. :3. But like others have said, keep in mind you can click on them and choose the option to store them so you can pick and choose which appliances are out.

ksbmommy
04-30-12, 07:37 PM
I've been having troubles on a new bakery I started when I get a new appliance, sounds like you're having it too maybe. Every time I unlock one, it doesn't open up in the game. It just tells me the next time I get a new one. I have to force close my bakery, then open it back up. Then the appliance slot is available.

DAmanding
04-30-12, 08:36 PM
I've been having troubles on a new bakery I started when I get a new appliance, sounds like you're having it too maybe. Every time I unlock one, it doesn't open up in the game. It just tells me the next time I get a new one. I have to force close my bakery, then open it back up. Then the appliance slot is available.

Yes I've noticed this in both my Restaurant and the new bakery I recently started. It's happened twice in the past week, once in each game. I force closed the app, re-opened and it let me get my next appliance.

kooky panda
05-03-12, 10:26 AM
This is a known issue and TL is working on this.
Restarting the app will open up the newly unlocked Appliance Slot.