PDA

View Full Version : Negative feedback

atsixes
04-29-12, 10:34 PM
I feel 2 days to wait for an expansion is a tad too long. Especially since some rooms take up the entire block of expansion. Maybe the time taken should be shorter or the size of the expansions bigger per each expansion.

I am also hoping the fun rooms can accomodate more than one pet at a time. It is always more fun to do tings together anyway. Dancing, dining, gaming. :o

mattyboo1
05-06-12, 01:37 PM
I agree

Azcella
05-24-12, 05:26 PM
I'm peeved that I'm being penalized for playing the game. I'm already at level 30. The new goals require soulmates and babies in rooms which I've already upgraded and yet the goals do not register that I've already done so. Loyal gamers should not be penalized for Team Lava's tardiness in updating goals.

fleetingbliss
05-24-12, 05:57 PM
I agree. It is frustrating to see goals uncompleted when I clearly have met the requirements already. =(

kmyfarmer
05-24-12, 09:12 PM
I second that. There is no advantage in being a loyal and long time player it seems. Maybe TL could create something like airline companies have? like a frequent player bonus? or like supermarkets have: points that give you perks for being a loyal customer? something on these lines maybe? just a thought...

ButterPanda
05-25-12, 03:23 PM
thanks for the suggestion. Ill pass it on to the developers.

Santorini1
06-09-12, 05:02 PM
Dear TeamLava,
Love the Pet Hotel Story game. Great concept and enjoyable to play. It is a wonderful experience to share with my daughter as we each simultaneously build hotels.

Unfortunately, I think we will cease to play very soon. Holding the attention of an 8 year old is hard enough with a 24 hour waiting period for expansions and pet rooms, but, waiting 48 hours or more is simply impossible. She is becoming bored with the game. It is truly a shame as the game presents an exceptionally wonderful bonding tool. As my time is extremely limited due to professional obligations, we will have to start finding other endeavors to share. We both are deeply disappointed that your engaging game will soon go by the wayside.

If possible, we would love for you to re-think the timelines.

Thank you for your consideration.

ButterPanda
06-09-12, 05:05 PM
Dear TeamLava,
Love the Pet Hotel Story game. Great concept and enjoyable to play. It is a wonderful experience to share with my daughter as we each simultaneously build hotels.

Unfortunately, I think we will cease to play very soon. Holding the attention of an 8 year old is hard enough with a 24 hour waiting period for expansions and pet rooms, but, waiting 48 hours or more is simply impossible. She is becoming bored with the game. It is truly a shame as the game presents an exceptionally wonderful bonding tool. As my time is extremely limited due to professional obligations, we will have to start finding other endeavors to share. We both are deeply disappointed that your engaging game will soon go by the wayside.

If possible, we would love for you to re-think the timelines.

Thank you for your consideration.

Thank you for the suggestion. I will pass it along to our developers. However, please keep in mind that our games are intended for an audience of the ages of 13 or older.

Santorini1
06-09-12, 05:20 PM
Thanks.

My guess is with our instant gratification society, 13 yr. olds would be even more impatient........LOL!

mylittlelego
07-11-12, 04:40 PM
extremely agree at least lower down the prices and time it takes to expand or make expansion bigger