PDA

View Full Version : Food replicator

SeaJelly77
04-29-12, 08:26 PM
As I was tipping earlier today, I came across a restaurant with the appliance 'food replicator' why don't I have the option in buying such appliance? I received the weekly update last week, so shouldn't I have this appliance?

DAmanding
04-30-12, 10:30 AM
The food replicator is part of the latest weekly update. Since you didn't get it Thursday, you'll get it tomorrow on Tuesday. For more on that appliance: food replicator (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27695-The-Great-Update-Date-April-26!/page3).

AuntyRose32
04-30-12, 10:36 AM
Yes you should have this appliance if you have received last weeks update. If its not in your design tab you should contact support or pm a moderator to help you out.

BTW, that's an interesting username you got there.....! :p

DAmanding
04-30-12, 10:48 AM
Yes you should have this appliance if you have received last weeks update. If its not in your design tab you should contact support or pm a moderator to help you out.

BTW, that's an interesting username you got there.....! :p

No, its part of the update that is still in progress because I don't have it yet either. It will come for us tomorrow.

hkbubble
01-02-14, 04:09 PM
As I was tipping earlier today, I came across a restaurant with the appliance 'food replicator' why don't I have the option in buying such appliance? I received the weekly update last week, so shouldn't I have this appliance?
What does the food replicated do exactly.

ferylit
01-02-14, 04:17 PM
I had that appliance awhile back, stored it for months & just pulled it back out. I looked at the picture & it's the same one with the same recipes.