PDA

View Full Version : the random game!

pulidancer96
04-29-12, 07:51 PM
Post anything you want like i just bought a kanbi! Have you seen my bed?all that stuff. Have fun!:cool::p:);)

pinkster73
04-29-12, 07:56 PM
I like to pop other people's zits.

amymcc
04-29-12, 08:00 PM
(4 yearcold child) Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom.
(me) What?
(child) Come look at my poop.....it's so big!
(a real conversation I had yesterday)

lylahmae
04-29-12, 08:00 PM

So does my mom!

ariesblu
04-29-12, 08:04 PM
Popping other people's zits? Gross!

Anyway, I'm about to take a nap. ;)

purpsandherb
04-29-12, 08:34 PM
I really wana go fishing and swimming in the river!

sourlicorice2
04-29-12, 09:37 PM
Pay day yeah. Going to go on some tours in Krabi,Thailand now :-)

Ic3e
04-30-12, 02:37 AM
Stranger: *slams the door open* I NEED A HAIRCUT.

Me: *Grabs razor and shaves into shape of pasta* THERE THAT'L BE ONE FREE PUPPEH

Stranger: I AM AFRAID I CANNOT PAY YOU IN PUPPIES DO YOU ACCEPT THE TEARS OF MY ENEMIES AS PAYMENT?

Me: Like-a, totally! Do you like-a, have-a England?

Stranger: I do! *hands over vial of England's tears* His tears taste like mint btw~

Me: EW I HATE MINT!!!! WHO TASTES LIKE STRAWBERRIES?!

Stranger: BEYOND BIRTHDAY AND SEYCHELLES.

Me: I'll take Say-chilly's

Stranger: *hands over her tears* Would you like a complimentary can of "yes we" for such a fine job on my hair?

Me: Yesh pwease...*CUE HUGE LADY GAGA EYES*

Stranger: *gives the yes we can and does the chicken dance, then storms out the building, shattering the glass and making kitties quake in fear*

pulidancer96
05-09-12, 06:55 PM
Ok um since i started this...... hobo: how are you today?
me:fine. Need any money?
hobo: im not a hobo! Im a robber!
I fall down to act like im dead so i wont get shot.
hobo thingy: eh peace out.

Weird. I just made that up!

cubsrock1908
05-09-12, 08:01 PM
Me and my BFF Kenlee: I SET FIRE TO THE RAIN
We both fall down and Kenlee ****s an ant
Kenlee: I just landed on something
Me: U ****ED AN ANT  U know that ur going to jail right
Kenlee: I have never ****ed an ant!
Me: Jerk

queentina3
05-09-12, 08:51 PM

That is just disgusting. YUCK! I'm going to have nightmares of you popping other people's zits tonight. It'll probably be nimishii's.

Random and some background story.

My 10 year old is horrible to get up in the AM. I have to yell at him until about 715a before he finally gets out of bed. He NEVER eats breakfast, as he's like me and needs a few hours awake before he can eat, so he has to wait until snack time at school to eat. He drags his butt about getting out the door in the morning. I start yelling about 610a and he walks out the door at 755a. From 715a-755a he attempts to get dressed, get his snack/water bottle, does his teeth/hair/washes face. These things should take at most 15-20 minutes, he drags them out.

He then proceeds, on a daily basis, fighting with his 12 year old brother. Refuses to go out to the bus stop until his brother's bus has arrived. For the past 2 weeks I've practically had to drag him to the bus stop as I keep telling him there is a chance HIS bus will show up first. Both busses come within 5 minutes of each other.

TODAY I finally got to say "

queentina3
05-09-12, 08:54 PM
Shoot, that shouldn't have posted.

Continuing.

TODAY I finally got to say "I TOLD YOU SO" as his bus came first and he'd only got out to the bus stop 3 minutes prior. When he got off the bus today I picked on him for about 10 minutes before he kicked me in the shin and told me "Mom, stop rubbing it in, I get it already". Then I left for class with a big GRIN on my face that for once I was finally right when it came to the master manipulator in my house. He's going to grow up to be a lawyer. At the age of 6 he could argue anyone down from a point they were making with logic and reason, something most in my family shy away from. He's scary, and he's only 10.

But I finally got one over on him! HA!