PDA

View Full Version : Question about gifts

bethens5
04-29-12, 06:49 PM
Is there a link that tells you about gifting? I'm new so not sure how it works. I send gifts to my friends every day all of them I just have 121 right now but I send gifts and tip them all every day but I only get back about 10 or so is there a limit? :confused:

ariesblu
04-29-12, 06:51 PM
Even though you have a lot of neighbors, you can only accept 20 gifts a day. So if every one of your neighbors sends you a gift, and there are some you see that you don't care for you can decline them, but you still will only be able to accept 20 per day.

DAmanding
04-29-12, 06:57 PM
You can only receive a maximum of 20 gifts per day. Also a lot of people are particularly picky about what gift they receive. Some people are die-hard food gifters and others die-hard part gifters. If you send parts, you should avoid sending specialty parts such as holiday items or the gold spring unless they were just released...and even then specialty parts are generally only wanted for a couple of days, then most people have more than they need.

If you send food you should only send stew or roast chicken as these have the highest value. A lot of new players make the mistake of sending foods like french toast because there are more plates, but when you take # of plates vs sell price, the stew and roast chicken have the higher value overall. Stew slightly beats out roast chicken on profit if I remember right, and I don't remember why roast chicken is also considered desirable even with the very slightly lower profit.

mattyboo1
04-29-12, 07:07 PM
Yep only 20 gifts per day

bethens5
04-29-12, 08:39 PM
thanks that's really good to know, now I can be picky and not take all the {} stuff lol. Since there's a limit on gifts per day then there's really now since in having a lot of neighbors is there? This is the first game I have played that you can't earn gems buy doing offers, sucks their hard to come by.