PDA

View Full Version : tables- a newbie question

onthetown
04-29-12, 04:42 PM
Ok, I've looked through the forums and if I'm repeating a question feel free to tell me to keep looking it's in the threads somewhere..

Why do some people have tables within tables with no companion chair?

I read in the gifting brownies thread that it's annoying to be gifted such things (I'm a vet on farm story so I get that) but how do I make more food? Saw that you "shouldn't" block the door but I don't know what else to do. I'm maxed out on appliances and can't keep up. Fewer tables? Read about the maze to the register but that's going to really change how I lay out my bakery so it's a last resort.

Finally, any advice for a newbie in general at level 19?

btammi1
04-29-12, 04:46 PM
Tables with no chairs is done so that more tips can be received.

As for keeping up, use any food gifts and make what you can when you can.

Good luck! Keep baking.

lindsayh942edition
04-29-12, 05:24 PM
It is what the *****ers do to attempt to get more money without playing the game right i hate the people that do that i have 10 million coins and my bakery is correct!

DAmanding
04-29-12, 07:14 PM
It is what the *****ers do to attempt to get more money without playing the game right i hate the people that do that i have 10 million coins and my bakery is correct!

People are "*****ing" because they accommodate their neighbors ability to leave tips?!?!?! Leaving tips for neighbors is a part of the game. Besides, you really don't earn very much money from tips, you earn your money from selling food.

If you have more than a couple of neighbors you need more tables for tips unless you can check your game every hour to clear the tables. Its considered polite to make it easier for your neighbors to tip if you want them to tip you. Now if you don't want anyone tipping you, then by all means take most of your tables out. Personally I like to balance having enough tables for tipping with an attractive bakery rather than completely filling my bakery with tables, but that is a personal choice.

trace35
04-29-12, 07:22 PM
I totally agree with damanding! I find it annoying when I'm trying to be a good Nbr and tip back and at least half of the bakeries have no empty tables to tip! It's just a waste of time visiting, and if it keeps happening I am reluctant to visit again. How is it *****ing?

sparks229
04-29-12, 07:24 PM

I don't think it's *****ing. You don't have to leave tips. You don't have to collect the tips. Just because I have a lot of tables with no chairs means I'm not playing the game "right" or "correct"?

driftboutique
04-29-12, 07:26 PM
There are other reasons to have multiple tables stacked with no chairs. I have a large table in my bakery that is a design made up of smaller tables. I've seen plenty of other folks do this as well, so I'm not the only one! In this case it's not about tipping, it's just a design choice to make a bigger-looking table out of the single-size tables. Similarly, I usually put two chairs at a single freestanding round table because I like the way it looks, even though only one customer can use a table at a time.

As for tipping, you can see that some people will find it rude if they feel you have you have too many tables, while others would feel the same if they perceived you as having too few, so I would just do whatever seems best for your bakery and not worry too much what others think -- you can't please everyone! :)

purplegem611
04-30-12, 07:04 AM
I have between 80-100 neighbors. I tip and gift daily! I have tables without chairs... It's not *****ing! It's to accommodate my NBRS when visiting.

purplegem611
04-30-12, 07:06 AM
Ok, I've looked through the forums and if I'm repeating a question feel free to tell me to keep looking it's in the threads somewhere..

I read in the gifting brownies thread that it's annoying to be gifted such things (I'm a vet on farm story so I get that) but how do I make more food? Saw that you "shouldn't" block the door but I don't know what else to do. I'm maxed out on appliances and can't keep up. Fewer tables? Read about the maze to the register but that's going to really change how I lay out my bakery so it's a last resort.

I blocked my door to load up on food it's not a problem. Try cooking same items on all ovens, then switch to a new recipe.

DAmanding
04-30-12, 10:20 AM
I blocked my door to load up on food it's not a problem.

Blocking the door works for some people and results in a quick sale of all food for other people. Its your risk to try it out and see if you're lucky. :)

pastrychef17
04-30-12, 10:40 AM

That's quite a judgment statement. I have extra tables in my bakery for tips but I'm also a 4-star player who tips and gifts daily. Sorry if you think I'm a *****er. Right now the game is force closing on me when I go to my neighbors' bakeries to tip so I left my tables full so they wouldn't continue to tip when I can't reciprocate.

To the OP, if you're running out of food, when you have time, make batch after batch of brownies or chocolate chip cookies or blueberry muffins to stock your counters while you work on longer recipes. Or go in and out of your bakery only to serve food and put more on to bake. That way you won't be in the game long enough for your happiness rating to really go down. Your food issues will go away once you level up a little more and unlock more appliance slots. Also, I agree with the advice to get your appliances on the same schedule, cook the same things so they finish at the same time. It'll make time management much easier.

ariesblu
04-30-12, 11:34 AM

Some people do it for design purposes. I think a majority of people do it to gain the most amount of tips possible.

Some people can be very specific about gifts, and some people don't care and just like the fact that you indeed gift your neighbors. When I first started out, I would send something different everyday, and one person put in caps that they only accepted cappuccino. Kind of freaked me out, but I didn't know the specs of profit for each gift, and how some really felt tremendously serious about the game.

My advice to you is to enjoy the game and play it the way you want to play it, so it stays fun for you. You do not have to adapt anyone's own gaming style, for at the end of the day it's supposed to be about fun and enjoying yourself.

patriziaf
04-30-12, 11:36 AM
People are "*****ing" because they accommodate their neighbors ability to leave tips?!?!?! Leaving tips for neighbors is a part of the game. Besides, you really don't earn very much money from tips, you earn your money from selling food.

If you have more than a couple of neighbors you need more tables for tips unless you can check your game every hour to clear the tables. Its considered polite to make it easier for your neighbors to tip if you want them to tip you. Now if you don't want anyone tipping you, then by all means take most of your tables out. Personally I like to balance having enough tables for tipping with an attractive bakery rather than completely filling my bakery with tables, but that is a personal choice.

I also don't like the "tables shops", "tables museums" or "tables exhibitions". I like restaurants.

mposey
04-30-12, 02:15 PM
How is it *****ing? I have extra tables to get more tips. I need all the coins I can get for expanding. I can't check my bakery every 10mins to pick up tips while at work. I wish some of my neighboors would get more tables so that I can tip them each morning without writing on their wall "lmkwc". Its far from *****ing. If TL didn't want us to have more tables then chairs they would of stopped it.

lindsayh942edition
04-30-12, 05:16 PM

Exactly it's a useless action because you earn more money by selling food which you can't do with like 5 chairs and a million tables that's not how you play the game people! One chair per table is the correct way and it earns more money

lindsayh942edition
04-30-12, 05:18 PM
I totally agree with damanding! I find it annoying when I'm trying to be a good Nbr and tip back and at least half of the bakeries have no empty tables to tip! It's just a waste of time visiting, and if it keeps happening I am reluctant to visit again. How is it *****ing?

B/c people are bad neighbors and never play/collect another bad player move

lindsayh942edition
04-30-12, 05:20 PM
I don't think it's *****ing. You don't have to leave tips. You don't have to collect the tips. Just because I have a lot of tables with no chairs means I'm not playing the game "right" or "correct"?

Uh YES! You can't sell food that way i never add a bakery unless they are playing right it's a waste of my time

lindsayh942edition
04-30-12, 05:21 PM
There are other reasons to have multiple tables stacked with no chairs. I have a large table in my bakery that is a design made up of smaller tables. I've seen plenty of other folks do this as well, so I'm not the only one! In this case it's not about tipping, it's just a design choice to make a bigger-looking table out of the single-size tables. Similarly, I usually put two chairs at a single freestanding round table because I like the way it looks, even though only one customer can use a table at a time.

As for tipping, you can see that some people will find it rude if they feel you have you have too many tables, while others would feel the same if they perceived you as having too few, so I would just do whatever seems best for your bakery and not worry too much what others think -- you can't please everyone! :)

I hate when this is done they are cool but can be done with floor tiles

lindsayh942edition
04-30-12, 05:23 PM
I have between 80-100 neighbors. I tip and gift daily! I have tables without chairs... It's not *****ing! It's to accommodate my NBRS when visiting.

It IS very much *****ing if you look at the help section! Maybe you should check and collect more often

DAmanding
04-30-12, 05:26 PM
Exactly it's a useless action because you earn more money by selling food which you can't do with like 5 chairs and a million tables that's not how you play the game people! One chair per table is the correct way and it earns more money

As long as you have the number of tables/chair combos to serve the max number of customers, what harm is there in a few extra to accommodate tips? I still don't understand how it's "*****ing" to participate in tipping? Tipping is designed in as part of the game. We're not talking about hacking the game to get extra coins that the developers never intended for us to get.

I may think a bakery full of nothing but tables is kind of boring looking, but I certainly don't think its *****ing or even wrong. That person obviously has a lot of neighbors and can't afford to check their bakery every ten minutes. Some people really do have a life outside Bakery Story and can't be online constantly clearing tips off their tables so that all of their neighbors and guests have a chance to tip them. Do you not want your neighbors to tip at all?

lindsayh942edition
04-30-12, 05:27 PM
I also don't like the "tables shops", "tables museums" or "tables exhibitions". I like restaurants.

Thank you atleast someone has the right idea

lindsayh942edition
04-30-12, 05:32 PM
As long as you have the number of tables/chair combos to serve the max number of customers, what harm is there in a few extra to accommodate tips? I still don't understand how it's "*****ing" to participate in tipping? Tipping is designed in as part of the game. We're not talking about hacking the game to get extra coins that the developers never intended for us to get.

I may think a bakery full of nothing but tables is kind of boring looking, but I certainly don't think its *****ing or even wrong. That person obviously has a lot of neighbors and can't afford to check their bakery every ten minutes. Some people really do have a life outside Bakery Story and can't be online constantly clearing tips off their tables so that all of their neighbors and guests have a chance to tip them. Do you not want your neighbors to tip at all?

It is *****ing because they are not playing the game right all they care about is tips if you actually pick them up regularly you won't need the extras plus you make no money that way if you add chairs to those tables the food sells quicker thus making you a ton of money

DAmanding
04-30-12, 05:32 PM
It IS very much *****ing if you look at the help section! Maybe you should check and collect more often

Let me reiterate...most people have jobs or school AND families to take care of. They can only check a few times a day. Do you personally not have a job or school? That must be nice for you, but then how do you get food and shelter? Or do you have parents that work and provide for you? What if your parents were playing this game? Do you think they have time to check their game every hour? Did it occur to you that maybe they could lose the job that is apparently supporting you if they're playing their games all day at work? Are they bad people if they can't? What about at night when you're asleep? Do you set your alarm to get up frequently throughout the night to clear your tables?

DAmanding
04-30-12, 05:33 PM
[QUOTE=lindsayh942edition;297448....plus you make no money that way if you add chairs to those tables the food sells quicker thus making you a ton of money[/QUOTE]

No not necessarily. The maximum number of table/chair combos that can be in use is about 30. You could have a hundred tables, all with chairs and you won't make one single penny more than you would with 30 tables with chairs.

ksbmommy
04-30-12, 05:46 PM
And at certain levels, many people dont want the food to sell quicker, they can't keep the counters stocked. Fecs came up with designs to help food sell quick and slower.

What's great about this game is there is no right or wrong way to play. That is why TL does not have a users manual. It says set up and design your own bakery. That's right, we all can do it how we like! I set my up in a way that supports the amount of time and when I can play, you do the same.

I just read the FAQ's and nothing says you have to have 1 and only 1 table per chair. In fact it says "You can customize your bakery any way you like".

ButterPanda
04-30-12, 05:47 PM
It is okay to play whatever way you want within the game itself just so long as you are not harassing others. The only thing that we at TL highly suggest you do not do is block your door. Blocking your door can cause issues.

lindsayh942edition
04-30-12, 05:56 PM
And at certain levels, many people dont want the food to sell quicker, they can't keep the counters stocked. Fecs came up with designs to help food sell quick and slower.

What's great about this game is there is no right or wrong way to play. That is why TL does not have a users manual. It says set up and design your own bakery. That's right, we all can do it how we like! I set my up in a way that supports the amount of time and when I can play, you do the same.

I just read the FAQ's and nothing says you have to have 1 and only 1 table per chair. In fact it says "You can customize your bakery any way you like".

I can't seem to get rid of my food i have atleast 6 digits in everything but i'm still making tons of money
If you think you know everything don't ask i'm telling you the correct way to play

pinkster73
04-30-12, 06:08 PM
ksbmommy, you better come hide in my farm. :p

mattyboo1
04-30-12, 06:09 PM
Lindzay sorry I don't know how to spell it it is not *****ing and it is not a waste of anybody's time maybe you should check out my restaurant I'd Is mattyboo1 of I knew how to post a screenshot

mattyboo1
04-30-12, 06:09 PM
http://teamlavaforums.com

mattyboo1
04-30-12, 06:10 PM
Sorry how do you post a screenshot

mattyboo1
04-30-12, 06:12 PM
It is okay to play whatever way you want within the game itself just so long as you are not harassing others. The only thing that we at TL highly suggest you do not do is block your door. Blocking your door can cause issues.

Exactly my cousin always get quick sales with her door closed and I never do even if I try

rengirl1978
04-30-12, 06:17 PM
It's not necessarily a waste to visit neighbors and not be able to tip...you get coins or stars or both sometimes everytime you visit a neighbor.

And I guess I am lucky about the door blocking thing! I can block my door and not have all my food gone once I open it! But I usually close it for a few days stocking up well.

ksbmommy
04-30-12, 06:21 PM
ksbmommy, you better come hide in my farm. :p

Apparently, I'm running over now to take refuge because me mad my level 96 bakery are scared.

I also afraid of what will happen if others find out I *gasp* build tool sheds to level up while I'm mastering crops...........

lizardlickfan
04-30-12, 06:21 PM
I never realized there is a "right" way to play!!! And I definitely didn't realize there was a Bakery God!!!!!!

greygull
04-30-12, 06:31 PM
Sorry how do you post a screenshot

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15881-How-To-A-Post-Photo-On-The-Forum

pinkster73
04-30-12, 07:32 PM
Apparently, I'm running over now to take refuge because me mad my level 96 bakery are scared.

I also afraid of what will happen if others find out I *gasp* build tool sheds to level up while I'm mastering crops...........

Omg that's *****ing!!!!!!!

Jk

DAmanding
04-30-12, 08:01 PM
In the less than two hours I had to be away from my game to go to the store and help my elderly grandmother get ready for and into bed...I had 3 neighbors and 2 guests tip my bakery. I had 4 neighbors and 2 guests tip my restaurant. This filled roughly half the tables in my bakery and all but a few in my restaurant.

I use fecusper's T Design (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?23320-most-Efficient-RS-design-(without-maths)) with two extra chairs added for Bakery. This means I have 21 tables with chairs. The rest of my tables are for tips. If I only had the 21 absolutely necessary to keep my customers happy I would not have had enough room to collect the tips I otherwise received in approximately 1 hour 45 minutes.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8009/6984321490_0a0e445bb7.jpg

Fortunately I don't receive that many tips all day long, otherwise I would never be able to keep up even with the extra tables. You see I work part time from home which enables me to care for my dying grandmother who is on hospice care. This is a full time job that doesn't end at 5 pm, it is 24/7. It does allow me to get on my games more frequently than most because I don't have a boss looking over my shoulder and a portion of my time is quite flexible. But if I'm helping my grandmother get cleaned up after an "accident", I can't exactly tell her to wait a minute when my phone gives the cash register sound indicating a Story game notification. You see, some of us actually have responsibilities beyond making sure our tables are cleared and playing according to some ridiculous notion of "the right way."

I have so much more sympathy for driftboutique after this conversation.

PinkStarbelly
04-30-12, 09:08 PM
I was going to quote 1 of your posts but you had so many outrageous posts I couldn't decide which one to choose. So I'm just gonna go ahead without a specific one.

With all due respect, who are you to decide what's the right way to play is? I have 148 neighbors at the moment that I tip daily (takes almost 2 hrs to do so), if my neighbors were to all tip me back, that would be 888 tips. Unfortunately, I don't even have 888 squares in my bakery so that wouldn't work. But tipping for almost 2 hrs is very hard work and the profit of the tips I receive is not nearly close to the profit I make from selling the food I bake. Then why would I do this "useless action" everyday? Well, I'm a socially active player. I enjoy visiting neighbors, talking to them and getting to know them. I have neighors I chitt chatt with on daily basis, I have a neighbor that I play together with on more than just Bakery Story. How can that be called "wrong"? I thought the definition of *****ing is something to make your profit BIGGER than it would normally and if I make less from having 247 tables (which I have at the moment) without chairs for every single one, then how is that possibly *****ing? The design I have on my tables took me almost a month to finish. I love it and a lot of other people compliment me on it, both neighbors and random visitors.

Some people (like you) like when the bakery looks realistic to how it would in real like, others (like me) don't care too much about that and want to make patterns and shapes by using many tables. I have a neighbor that is very artistic, the has a green "grass terrain", a brown "wooden area" and blue "ocean" by combinding wallpapers, tiles and guess what, tables of the same color for a 3D effect. I always linger around for a few minutes to explore her beautiful and inspirational bakery, I guess you concider that *****ing as well since she doesn't have a chair to go with each table. It's the beauty of the game to do whatever you like, to express yourself and your style. It's a game, not s real bakery. Don't tell others what's right and wrong. No one is forcing you to like it but you should respect the way we play like we respect how you play.

PinkStarbelly
04-30-12, 09:19 PM
I can't seem to get rid of my food i have atleast 6 digits in everything but i'm still making tons of money
If you think you know everything don't ask i'm telling you the correct way to play

You're a very ignorant person. You know what? I used to have around 50 counter with food, each of them with 6 digits and guess what? I managed to get rid of all of them. So if YOU think you know everything, better think twice. Since I know more than you, maybe I should tell YOU how to play? Haha! If you were a little more humble, people might actually share some useful stuff with you. I'm going to attach a picture of my bakery as a gift for you. 247 tables baby!! And as you can see, I sold most of my food and only have a few counters left. In yo face hater! Hahaha!!

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/KikkiSweet/2bf6084b.jpg

dstew1973
04-30-12, 09:41 PM
:rolleyes:Lindsayh942edition:What are you, the Bakery Story Police?! This is a game for everyone to enjoy and design however the player wants. I think you are an extremely closed minded person to say we are "*****ing" or not playing the game correctly. I have a huge bakery. I've expanded as far as I can and only have 1 expansion left. I have a fairytail theme in my bakery with a waterfall, a haunted forest and a bunch of tables for my 150 nbrs to tip me. Every day when I go to my bakery my tables are FULL of tips. I try to accommodate my nbrs by having enough tables do they don't have to make repeated trips to my bakery to tip me. And like others I enjoy this game to socialize with other people.

I'm happy you are not my nbr... :rolleyes:

ariesblu
04-30-12, 09:46 PM
Ouch, lol. But anyone has a right to play this game anyway they so choose - at least in the boundaries of what they are given by developers. For a fellow player, or anyone to try and establish a right and wrong way of game-play is very off putting and unnecessary, nevertheless uncalled for.

sparks229
04-30-12, 10:08 PM
Uh YES! You can't sell food that way i never add a bakery unless they are playing right it's a waste of my time

Well I do have about 40 tables that have chairs. I only need about 30 tables and chairs for the maximum amount of customers that come into my bakery; I do 40 to match my design. So I'm still selling food.

Have you never collected a tip? I leave many tips myself. I'm a 4-star neighbor. I tip my neighbors every day. If I collect tips that my neighbors tip me back, I'm "*****ing"???? :confused:

Like I said before, you don't have to collect the tips. Just leave them there, forever standing on your customers food.... And wait for complaints.... Or they'll steal your money. Maybe this is what the coin bug actually is!!!:p

driftboutique
04-30-12, 10:40 PM
I hate when this is done they are cool but can be done with floor tiles

???

Please explain to me how this design could have been done with floor tiles instead of tables, and how that would be "right" while this is "wrong".

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff447/Driftboutique/a750a341.jpg

mposey
04-30-12, 11:04 PM
I just have to add. It's not just the 20 coins. I also get 1 star for experience. :) if I have 200 tables that's 200 experience! :) correct me if I'm wrong please.

greygull
04-30-12, 11:23 PM
Okay guys lets keep this on topic. Please remember if you have an issue with a post by another member, please do not post on the thread, contact a moderator or community manager.

PinkStarbelly
04-30-12, 11:29 PM
???

Please explain to me how this design could have been done with floor tiles instead of tables, and how that would be "right" while this is "wrong".

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff447/Driftboutique/a750a341.jpg

Wow! That's such a pretty bakery! Is it yours? I wonder why no one would complain about the fact that some bakeries has more chairs than they have tables. Hehe!

Superyalda
04-30-12, 11:30 PM
LOL! This is hysterical!

Not the newbie question, that's cool. Actually came in to see if I could also provide some assistance. Did she ever get a valid answer? Poor thing.

Sorry, greygull. I'll try to be serious. (LOL in the next room)

sparks229
04-30-12, 11:48 PM
Okay guys lets keep this on topic. Please remember if you have an issue with a post by another member, please do not post on the thread, contact a moderator or community manager.

Sorry. I never meant to get it off topic.
Well the answer the the OP's question is that some people like getting more tips and sometimes it's for decorations :)

sparks229
04-30-12, 11:50 PM
Oh yes and advice. Make as many red velvet cakes as you can. I'm pretty sure it's unlocked at level 19 :)

Superyalda
05-01-12, 12:07 AM

Ok, let's help get this back on topic, now that I've laughed myself serious.

First, it's wonderful that you're searching the forum for your answers! So many newbies can just get annoying both in game and here. So yes, huge round of applause for any newbie who looks for answers here!

Second, about extra tables. They're great! I'm always asking people to add more tables if they're always full. As was already stated here, when I'm making tipping rounds (now this is me, everyone's different), I find it really annoying when all the tables are full. It's like a waste of time. So if you see that you're tables are full every time you check in, get more tables. They can be the cheap ones, just going around the edge, or you can go all out (not recommended yet) soon enough you'll have gazillion coins to buy all those pretty things, don't worry. Each tip is 20 coins and an XP! Never underestimate that. I think this is what got me through in the beginning.

Brownies are a big no-no! Actually, unless your neighbor specifically asks for something else, the safest gifts are:
? Standard parts
? Stew
? Chicken

Seasonal parts are ok for the first week or two after the release, after that it might be too much. (am I right guys?) there are several reasons but mostly because experienced players save up their parts for the next release. I'll collect 50+ of each parts, for example, in between updates. When a new appliance hits, I'm ready to build a bunch of them. For example, I've just about mastered all the Treat Dispenser items, just two more rounds of yogurt parfait. Now I can go back to work on mastering standard recipes. Sorry, getting off subject ... Btw, I have a neighbor who's favorite gift is cupcakes since it matches her color scheme. So yeah. Listen to your neighbors, if they're telling you no brownies, you know what to do.

As far as blocking your door. Interestingly, I recently got a new iPhone so decided to open another restaurant and bakery. It was fun to start from the beginning again. I got so stressed out when my smile/heart rating went down. Then I realized ... So what's going to happen? Your customers will come at a slower rate? Not the end of the world, right? I think it's that red angry face, or blue broken heart that does it. Ignore them. It's not like you're going to go out of business. When you serve some food, the rating goes up within a few minutes anyway.

Also, I heard that when you block your door, the sync can make all your food instantly disappear and credit the coin value, which leaves you at square one again. Don't sweat it, let the rating go down. It will come back up again.

Other advice?

Save your gems. Never waste them on instant finish or other gem traps.
Watch that finger. As you save gems, you also risk losing them in a tricky gem trap (like your fingers slips)
IMHO, use your gems to open more appliance slots (there's a debate about this) :)
Keep your tip rating 3 or 4
Try to have all the same appliance out so you can cook the same recipe on all of them and master them faster (and get gems)
Collect your tips regularly
Tip daily and leave a nice message including whatever gift you prefer.
Gift as soon after reset as possible (midnight pacific time)

It sounds like you're going to be very successful ... 5 star for sure! :)

Feel free to send me or anyone else here a private message (PM) if you have specific questions and GOOD LUCK! :cool:

Superyalda
05-01-12, 12:16 AM
Brownies are a big no-no! Actually, unless your neighbor specifically asks for something else, the safest gifts are:
• Standard parts
• Stew
• Chicken

oops! Sorry about that. If you ever start playing Restaurant story, save that list :) for Bakery, it's

• Standard parts
• Cappuccino

PinkStarbelly
05-01-12, 12:20 AM

OK, I'll try to stay on topic too. This is nothing benefitial but my advice is before you expand, make sure to have some extra coins to buy wallpaper and tiles. The orange tiles we get when we start costs gems and very expensive to keep up with so you might want to change tiles or mix together some other colors and make patterns. Ofcourse it's all a taste issue that we've been talking about a lot in this thread but I PERSONALLY ABSOLUTELY HATE VISITING bakeries that keep expanding and hasn't bothered touching up on tiles and wallpaper. Newer players that neglect this, I can tolerate more because they're not making as many coins yet and need the few they make for more tables and chairs. But people in level 96 with at least 10 million spare should be able to afford some freaking wallpaper. I'm not saying it's wrong to neglect buying wallpapers because there's no right and wrong here but no one can seriously consider that nice. Right ..? In case you can't visualize what I mean, I'm just gonna attach a picture ..

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/KikkiSweet/b60fc08e.jpg

sparks229
05-01-12, 12:26 AM
OK, I'll try to stay on topic too. This is nothing benefitial but my advice is before you expand, make sure to have some extra coins to buy wallpaper and tiles. The orange tiles we get when we start costs gems and very expensive to keep up with so you might want to change tiles or mix together some other colors and make patterns. Ofcourse it's all a taste issue that we've been talking about a lot in this thread but I PERSONALLY ABSOLUTELY HATE VISITING bakeries that keep expanding and hasn't bothered touching up on tiles and wallpaper. Newer players that neglect this, I can tolerate more because they're not making as many coins yet and need the few they make for more tables and chairs. But people in level 96 with at least 10 million spare should be able to afford some freaking wallpaper. I'm not saying it's wrong to neglect buying wallpapers because there's no right and wrong here but no one can seriously consider that nice. Right ..? In case you can't visualize what I mean, I'm just gonna attach a picture ..

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/KikkiSweet/b60fc08e.jpg

Ahem... I am a very lazy person. But I actually am redesigning a bit. But save up coins before you go into the decorating business. Then make a very beautiful bakery. :) or however you like it :)

trace35
05-01-12, 12:46 AM

Please don't write comments that insult other game players. I am not insulted by your view but others just want to have fun , to some people the game s about strategy and trying different things to make it more interesting. As you can see we all have different ideas on how to play and there are enough players in this game for us to choose Nbr's with similar playing styles. Don't tell other people how they should play please.

trace35
05-01-12, 01:00 AM

Oops sorry greygull, just read your post. Btw driftboutique, thats a beautiful bakery u have!

PinkStarbelly
05-01-12, 01:18 AM

So sorry but this is my last off-topic post in this thread.
Oh come on! Who says stuff like that? I'm happy we're not nbrs because who even wants such an uptight nbr? I'm not going to generalize but in most CASES, players who "*****s" because they have many tables are the more active and ambitious players. The reason to why it's so easy for you to collect your tips without being full is because you probably don't tip all your nbrs or even have that many (read: uptight). You say you wouls never add "*****ers" because it's a waste of your time. I think it's the other way around. They, as active player, probably wouldn't want a 2-star player with too few tables while you probanly would do good with some "*****ing" players since they're good tippers ;) Just saying ..

Dear mods, please don't delete this post .. Nothing I wrote is as severe and strong as what she writes in the first place.. Thank you!

kooky panda
05-01-12, 04:59 AM
Locking thread due to personal attacking and ignoring moderator warning.