PDA

View Full Version : New update needs a fix

MamaMini
04-29-12, 06:50 AM
I installed the latest update a few days ago and now I can't properly edit my farm. I removed mastered trees last night with the intention of replacing them with a new tree except the game is not allowing me to do so. Now I have "holes" where the old trees were. The game is no longer allowing half square movement. Is anyone else experiencing this? Please fix ASAP!

farmerell1234
04-29-12, 07:01 AM
I am also experiencing the same issue! I cannot move (or place) items in half square movements. For example, the chickens only need a half square, but I am unable to place them right next to each other any more. I am afraid to move anything on my farm as I may not be able to put it back. Please correct this.

I am on an iPad with the latest iOS.

I agree the latest update needs to be updated to correct this bug.

ejack
04-29-12, 07:07 PM
I'm having the same problems. I need them to fix it fast. I need the room.
It would be nice, If I could get an expansion too please.

mattyboo1
04-29-12, 07:08 PM
I agree

pinkster73
04-29-12, 08:07 PM
There's many threads on the crop spacing issue right now.

pinkster73
04-29-12, 08:08 PM
Oops I forgot the link:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27722-%26%2358390%3B-Update-2.0-Issue-Crop-Spacing

myweedpatch
04-29-12, 11:11 PM
Hmmmm....if this spacing/barrier issue doesn't get fixed real quick like, a heck of a lot of us will quit. Everyone is getting kinda tired of these type of issues. In its present state, the game is sluggish, kinda acts like I'm on an incompatible device, and the barrier issue around items is ruining the fun of decorating. FIX IT QUICK!