PDA

View Full Version : Move items halfsquares!!!

CityBoss
04-29-12, 04:53 AM
Once again TL changed how we can move Our items in the games!! All of a sudden I can't move the bush halfsquares and Place it beside My old ones, when it was possible!
This sucks!!!

Please help me change this back!

If you like me would like the ability to design a perfect Zoo (and of course in the other games too..), Please leave a comment to make this statement.

Thanx

kooky panda
04-29-12, 08:16 AM
Once again TL changed how we can move Our items in the games!! All of a sudden I can't move the bush halfsquares and Place it beside My old ones, when it was possible!
This sucks!!!

Please help me change this back!

If you like me would like the ability to design a perfect Zoo (and of course in the other games too..), Please leave a comment to make this statement.

Thanx

I will let the community managers know this also change in Zoo .

CityBoss
04-29-12, 08:26 AM
Thanx!!! Quick respons is always a fantastic experience!! ;-)

DaojinWildfire
04-30-12, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the information. This is currently a known issue and we are working to resolve it.

ButterPanda
05-05-12, 01:48 PM
This issue should be fixed and back to normal now.

CityBoss
05-06-12, 04:17 PM
This issue should be fixed and back to normal now.
Sorry!! But still the same! Can't move things just one little step like for some week ago?! Just 2step at ? time!!! MOST ANNOYING!!

Would like to complete My design that I started before this happend about 3-4 weeks ago!
Please respond to confirm this!!

greygull
05-06-12, 04:19 PM
Have you downloaded the most recent update?

CityBoss
05-06-12, 04:20 PM
Yes, of course!! But still not fixed? Or is it just in My game... Impossible!?

CityBoss
05-06-12, 04:26 PM
To be absolutely clear... Can you for example move the bench half it own length? Or Place ? streetlamp just beside another streetlamp? I can't!!

CuddlyDragon
05-06-12, 04:34 PM
Hi City,

Can you please try re installing the game?

Is anyone else still having this issue? :)

Please let me know.

-CD

CityBoss
05-07-12, 01:57 PM
Hi!

Tried deleting the game and then powered off My iPad. Then after starting it again I installed it... But the same thing!!
Can't Place My street lamp in the opposit corner of the one I placed before you changed this?! Now it can only be placed in squares around with 2 steps at a time.

Please help me more and fantastic respons on this!!! THANX! But we have to solve this so I can complete it! Isn't it the most fantastic Zoo around!!! ;-)

CityBoss
05-07-12, 10:50 PM
More info...

Seems like you can move items in 4 positions in a square, so in that way you can move halfsquares! But the squares isn't at the same Place as before... And if I look closer, you can move it in 4 ways in a square, but that square is bigger than 4 positions for ex the street lamps "movemark". Before you could move the streetlamp just that tiny bit as it's own size!!

Hope you get me now!! Maybe we didn't talk about the same halfsquares! ;-)

Please respond so I know you've seen this!

CityBoss
05-08-12, 12:31 PM
https://files.me.com/f.ottersten/z2di3a

When you can do this design you know you've done it!!
PLEEASE respond again!!

DaojinWildfire
05-08-12, 01:23 PM
Apologies for the confusion. The 1/2 plot bug has been fixed, but will require a manual version update. Our team will try to get the next version into the App Store as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience while we address this issue.

CityBoss
05-08-12, 02:47 PM
Thanx!!! Fantastic respond on this issue!!! Looking forward to it!!

DaojinWildfire
05-15-12, 04:06 PM
The 1/2 plot bug has been fixed in the latest released version. Please visit the App Store and update to version 1.1.2.