PDA

View Full Version : Gems as a gift:(

lovelove2005
04-29-12, 01:01 AM
I received around 7 or 8 per day but I only sent 3 out, I feel bad bc I'm unable to give the gems to my neighbors. TL pls do something to make everybody happy.. It's unfair:( everybody agree w/ me... TYVM

Rachael98
04-29-12, 01:25 AM
No, they still need to make money.

PinkStarbelly
04-29-12, 01:44 AM
I do feel bad that I receive more gems than I send but it is what ir is and most of my nbrs select all their nbrs and 3 random will receive gems. I, however, select 3 random nbrs amongst THE ONES WHO GIFTED ME GEMS to send gems to. Everyone has their way of gifting I guess but definitely rather gift 3 gems then none.

chocolaBB
04-29-12, 02:18 AM
Hi, so what is the amount of gems we can give and receive per day from nbrs?

Sandys0
04-30-12, 08:00 AM
Give you can only give 3 and recieve you can get 20 cause it's the max gifts you can get in the day if i'm not mistaken. Me it's the contrary i gift 3 gems but get non in return for 2 days now. :( ok maybe not send gems to everyone but they could increase the amount to 5?? so i could get a litle chance. :)

kooky panda
04-30-12, 11:15 AM
I debated how I was going to do the gem thing. It is hard to decide how to handle it.

1. I could just random gift them out, but then I might not get any back for the day.
2. I could rotate and change neighbors each day of who gets the gems, but I really do not have the time to write this down and keep track of it.

So I decided to get myself 3 gem buddies. I picked up 3 neighbors that I have had for a long time on my other games. These are ones that I trust will send the gem everyday even though they do not have time to visit.
It has been working out really good I have gotten my 3 gems per day.

sweetstuff525
04-30-12, 11:21 AM
I debated how I was going to do the gem thing. It is hard to decide how to handle it.

1. I could just random gift them out, but then I might not get any back for the day.
2. I could rotate and change neighbors each day of who gets the gems, but I really do not have the time to write this down and keep track of it.

So I decided to get myself 3 gem buddies. I picked up 3 neighbors that I have had for a long time on my other games. These are ones that I trust will send the gem everyday even though they do not have time to visit.
It has been working out really good I have gotten my 3 gems per day.

So what about those other neighbors that send you gems.

What I do is accept gems received and send the a gem if I receive more than 3 I will accept the gem and send the a gem the next day.....so far every one that has sent me a gem has gotten one ...except for the ones who sent them today....which they will get them tommorow

I know I will get backed up since today I received 7 so far

mamareader02
05-06-12, 07:34 AM
I kinda do what sweet stuff does, if I've already passed out my gems for day, won't gift back the gem gifters till next day, in order I've received them. But I have one neighbor I MUST gift gem to( she's only playing just to gem me everyday). I feel bad when I can't gift gems to the others, hope they raise it to maybe 5

mattyboo1
05-06-12, 01:36 PM
The never used to be a limit on gems just 20 daily max gifts

sparks229
05-06-12, 03:14 PM
I usually just let the system randomly choose it for me. But only 2 because I have a really good friend who also plays. :)

ljsae
05-07-12, 03:27 PM
This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard yet...either give gems or don't...allowing 3 or 4 a day is insane! Not to mention awfully confusing

chuckthespy
05-13-12, 06:21 PM
Why should we have to pay high prices for gems they should be given as a gifting option in all the teamlava games. After all they are just games why waste real money on them for nothing.

Sandys0
05-15-12, 07:31 AM
I have to admit that i'm happy to at least be able to gift 3 gems a day is much better then nothing so no i'm not complaining cause i dont want them to go away i would love it though if they would increase it to like 6-10 a day because i have many loyal friends that we party everyday and sometimes i would like to priveledge some but in this case i send them random. :(

laurelsail
05-28-12, 07:25 PM
Please clarify... How many gems can you gift and how many can you receive receive each day? Is it the same for gold in dragon story? Thanks!

sparks229
05-29-12, 02:02 PM
Please clarify... How many gems can you gift and how many can you receive receive each day? Is it the same for gold in dragon story? Thanks!

You can send 3 gems per day. You can receive up to 20 gifts per day, but they do not all have to be gems.

catgirl477
05-29-12, 05:39 PM
I thought you could only received 3 a day too...

GO PURPLE CATS!
Not accepting new neighbors at the time, sorry guys;(
need to contact me for any reason? Send me a PM (http://forums.teamlava.com/member.php?16396-catgirl477) pretty please!

pipthecat
06-14-12, 12:57 PM
i just randomly give them out *shrugs*